Arrest Reports

Sugar Grove, IL

#1 Sep 22, 2011
FINALLY

Ray City, GA

#2 Sep 22, 2011
This is great! So glad this is being reported!! And it is much better than what the SCSO offered! Gotta love a good mug shot! Thanks so much Smoking Gun!
FYI

Colquitt, GA

#3 Sep 23, 2011
THANKS!!

Now I know who caused 2 fine officers to lose their jobs.....look at arrest reports for August, does not take a genius to figure it out. Of course the poor boy probably has psychological issues going thru life with a girl's name. Second dui and second suspended license....a pillar of society!!
wow

Moultrie, GA

#4 Sep 23, 2011
I'm completely taken aback. I dont think that either officer suspended could fall under the catagory of a fine officer! One uses excessive force while the other officer stands around with his junk in the dirt acting like he does not see what is happening right under his nose. Then he has the nerve to make a false report about the whole situation. Wow is all i can say. Both officers got what they deserved, i do not condone drinking while driving because i have children but the law is there to protect and serve, granted they did make the streets safer, how do you think the person getting assulted felt during the whole ordeal. Im glad they got threw off the force and i applaud heath elliot for turning this case over to the GBI. They let their badge get to their heads and i for one feel alot safer with them gone. We did not need a meth head and a want to be billy badass riding around on tax payers money with guns!!
tacco

Lenox, GA

#5 Sep 30, 2011
thank you
janilu

Moultrie, GA

#6 Oct 1, 2011
im trying to figure out why some people that I KNOW FOR A FACT have been arrested do not show up on the booking reports. this is the second time a young girl in this town has been arrested and the info has been withheld, in one case, posted but then removed. who is doing them this favor at the sheriff's office, and why? reporting should be honest and forthcoming.
Was it

United States

#7 Oct 2, 2011
janilu wrote:
im trying to figure out why some people that I KNOW FOR A FACT have been arrested do not show up on the booking reports. this is the second time a young girl in this town has been arrested and the info has been withheld, in one case, posted but then removed. who is doing them this favor at the sheriff's office, and why? reporting should be honest and forthcoming.
A.J.A.? I remember hers was posted and then removed a couple of months back.
town drunk

Tulsa, OK

#8 Oct 2, 2011
Was it wrote:
<quoted text>
A.J.A.? I remember hers was posted and then removed a couple of months back.
Don't forget K.D.M.
janilu

Moultrie, GA

#9 Oct 2, 2011
KDM is on the booking reports that are listed on the donalsonville smoking gun website.
town drunk wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget K.D.M.
SMDH

United States

#10 Oct 7, 2011
A. Moye? Why doesnt her name come up? Her baby daddy is listed, but she isnt?
SMDH

United States

#11 Oct 7, 2011
oh and KDM arrested again!!! will this old man ever learn? guess you really cant teach an old dog new tricks!
Weird

Mount Pleasant, IA

#12 Oct 16, 2011
The SCSO website lists August and October 2011 arrests, but no September arrests! Who is on the list that doesn't wanna be found out? Makes you wonder!
Maybe

Toronto, Canada

#13 Oct 16, 2011
Weird wrote:
The SCSO website lists August and October 2011 arrests, but no September arrests! Who is on the list that doesn't wanna be found out? Makes you wonder!
You think MAYBE it could be a problem with the website ???
FYI

Mount Pleasant, IA

#14 Oct 20, 2011
SCSO as taken entire link down off their website now and for some reason the smoking gun website wont open.
the smoke havent cleared

Akron, PA

#15 Oct 20, 2011
FYI wrote:
SCSO as taken entire link down off their website now and for some reason the smoking gun website wont open.
Technical difficult will be back up ASAP.
hmmm

Ashburn, GA

#16 Oct 21, 2011
FYI wrote:
yeah but www.sowegalive.com is still posting arrests on its web site.
fyi

Mount Pleasant, IA

#17 Oct 22, 2011
anyone can get a copy of the arrest reports thru the open records law and post them where they want them posted. the seminole co SO has just chosen to stop doing it and most papers dont. the police dept in donalsonville posts their arrests in their news column. the SO posts the arrest information, but not the name of the person arrested. the bainbridge paper and bainbridgega.com posts all information. miller county must not have criminals up there as no one ever knows who gets arrested unless its front page worthy news.
Arrest Reports

Sugar Grove, IL

#18 Oct 22, 2011
Smoking gun is back up
Truth

Mount Pleasant, IA

#19 Oct 27, 2011
would be nice to see the dispositions of the cases - who got true billed, who did not...what their sentence was, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donalsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spate of homicides puts Columbus in a season of... 1 hr Columbus Crime 2
News Columbus 2017 homicides up to 32 following 2 ov... 1 hr Crime Watchers 1
News First Uptown Columbus fall concert draws record... 1 hr Zack 13
Columbus-Phenix City music scene (Jun '15) 6 hr Rocky B 776
Poll Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) 7 hr Rocky B 6,907
Muscogee Creek Indian History (Part One) (Mar '15) 8 hr General Zod 62
Muscogee Creek Indian History (Part Four) (Mar '15) 8 hr General Zod 12

Donalsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance