Ms wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah.. They said he died from blunt force trauma from a dog attack.....,
Geez, autopsies use to take several days to complete. sometimes
up to 2 weeks.
Straight_Shooter

Rochester, NY

#23 Sep 7, 2012
OK, I still dont understand why it took police and searchers over 3 hours to find this poor boy if he was in the front yard. Was he hidden in some bushes? or under the porch? Or was he placed there after the yard was searched the first time?
too many questions

Damascus, GA

#24 Sep 7, 2012
who is the daddy? Was roland the maiden name? Who does the mama run with?
Town Drunk three

Moultrie, GA

#25 Sep 7, 2012
we needs to be dawg huntin
so sad

Cordele, GA

#26 Sep 7, 2012
I will be praying for this family. The little boy is safe now
gigi

United States

#27 Sep 7, 2012
@heavy heart......i agree with u strongly. In the case of both of theese tragedies. Let theese angels rest in peace and let our father above do his job which is judge!! To both families my condolences are given. I dont know the little boy's family or the situation but as for the little girl I know her mother even tho I haven't seen her in a while from what I do know of her she was a very good mother and loved her baby very much.
why

Adel, GA

#28 Sep 8, 2012
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
up to 2 weeks.
wonder why our fine newspaper)donalsonville news) don't interview the sheriff so some of the public's questions can be answered?
not 4 U to know

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#29 Sep 8, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>
wonder why our fine newspaper)donalsonville news) don't interview the sheriff so some of the public's questions can be answered?
Did you ever think that this is under Investigation, that everything is preliminary and that they aren't giving out any information until it is completed. Why do you damn people have to know right now, why you can't wait until it is over with
Obama Mama

Bainbridge, GA

#30 Sep 8, 2012
Bunch of amateur Sherlock Holmes. Friggin idiots. Why dont yaull just call the sheriff and tell him that you idiot will handle the case and his men can have the weekend off.
Tell It

Leesburg, GA

#31 Sep 8, 2012
To all of you religious fanatics out there, please explain the "gods will and plan" on this particular circumstance. A dear child has lost his life, and all the religious bullshit will never justify this tragedy.
Living in, and understanding the real world, as it actually exist, I hope that if there was neglect, or foul play that caused this child's death, it will be dealt with.

question aka sherlock hol

United States

#32 Sep 8, 2012
Obama Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Should change your handle to Sherlock Holmes. I bet the cops never thought about asking that, IDIOT.
Have a little respect for the family at this tragic time.
They must not have, idiot...the family searched 30 minutes or so, before they called the cops, the cops searched the yard, before they found him, at 11:30 so you tell me! Idiot..and then to say the dog drug him back and they didn't see or hear anything..yeah you right I should change it to sherlock holmes..I don't believe it not one bit..it's cause they dont know what the hell they doing..
case n point

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#33 Sep 9, 2012
question aka sherlock hol wrote:
<quoted text>
They must not have, idiot...the family searched 30 minutes or so, before they called the cops, the cops searched the yard, before they found him, at 11:30 so you tell me! Idiot..and then to say the dog drug him back and they didn't see or hear anything..yeah you right I should change it to sherlock holmes..I don't believe it not one bit..it's cause they dont know what the hell they doing..
You know, if a child is missing, how much time would you spend "searching" the front yard. You idiots keep bringing up about searching the front yard. Common sense tells you that 99.9999 percent of the time, if a 4 year old child is missing, chances are he is beyond the yard. He has wondered off or was abducted. And time locating him is precious. Over the last 50 years, how many dog attacks have taken place in the evening and a child was killed in his yard in Seminole County? You ever heard of that anything like what happening in Early, Miller, Decatur County? I can pretty much assure you that nobody thought anything about a dog attack when the search was started and that the child would be laying in front yard. The search was started beyond the yard and extended out. Common sense would tell you that
Well Well

Douglas, GA

#34 Sep 9, 2012
Well ,its like this I saw them buying stuff known to cook meth,and this child should of NEVER been outside after dark alone at his age so they could do their dirt...I don't let my fur babies outside alone after DARK...CHILD NEGLECT..and I understand he was a special needs child..My Heart goes out to the family,{BUT} and Most of ALL this poor BABY ...Im posting this in hopes investigation continues and IF there is someone responsible..they get prosecuted...Sorry if you don't like my post ,Don't read IT....
Obama Mama

Bainbridge, GA

#35 Sep 9, 2012
If you saw them buying stuff to cook meth why didnt you report it to the law? You possibly could have headed off this tragedy. You seem to know so much but did nothing to prevent this, are you partly responsible. Maybe they need to investigate you.
David

Moultrie, GA

#36 Sep 9, 2012
What time does it get dark now anyways?
curious

Cape Coral, FL

#37 Sep 9, 2012
Well Well wrote:
Well ,its like this I saw them buying stuff known to cook meth,and this child should of NEVER been outside after dark alone at his age so they could do their dirt...I don't let my fur babies outside alone after DARK...CHILD NEGLECT..and I understand he was a special needs child..My Heart goes out to the family,{BUT} and Most of ALL this poor BABY ...Im posting this in hopes investigation continues and IF there is someone responsible..they get prosecuted...Sorry if you don't like my post ,Don't read IT....
Tell us exactly what you saw them buying? I would l would like to know so I can monitor what everybody is buying like you.
affordable home solutions

Talladega, AL

#38 Sep 9, 2012
Gennie wrote:
<quoted text>At least she is using her freedom of speech. Many more people might, if people on here would quit being critical What does it matter, if someone "gets" the message?
what good is freedom of speech if u r uninteligable
dumbazzzzzz

United States

#39 Sep 9, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they haven't talked to the Sheriff???? That incident happened Wednesday night AFTER Donalsonville News had been published for the week.

Georgia Bureau of Investigations is working the case -- why don't you call the agent in charge of the Thomasville office and ask him anything you want. See what he tells you !
dumbazzzzzz

United States

#40 Sep 9, 2012
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
up to 2 weeks.
I'm sure with it being a child, the autopsy was given HIGH priority. Seen it happen before (not from cases here- but other areas of the state).
Margie

Moultrie, GA

#41 Sep 10, 2012
sadness wrote:
D baby girl was almost ayr old.very pretty.d mom n dad ran an aron.i beleave d baby sater calld them to hurry home something wrong.from what ive saw they loved d baby alot.n seems to b very nice people.there life will never b d same.maybe god help them b able to carry on for d sake of there orther kids.i could have my facts wrong about how it happen.d fact is d family of d baby r deeply lost.maybe d help of family n friends will see them through.
What about this can't you understand? At least this lady is being nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donalsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting a new rec director 2 hr Truth 9
Confederate Memorial Monument (Jun '17) 3 hr patriot 17
Looking for a job that doesn't deal with the ge... 6 hr Dottie 3
News Clark Fain III target of criminal investigation (Jan '10) 6 hr Rodney 184
Theives 9 hr For real 4
miller co drug ring (Aug '10) 9 hr Pataula 12
News a Pushed into a Trump holea : MLK breakfast spe... Wed Mr Snyder 1

Donalsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance