First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Aug 8, 2009
I am interested in sponsoring a trip from NJ and NY to the home of Dallas Moore. Dr. Dallas Moore is no longer with us but his son, Fred Moore, is carrying on his work. Years ago, bus loads of people would travel to see Dr. Moore and I would like to start doing the same for his son, Fred Moore. I did not know Dr. Moore, but have been told by many people that Fred is just a good as his father, Dallas. I have personally worked with Fred and he has helped me tremedously. If you are currently living in NJ or NY and would like to make a trip to Donsalville, GA to have consult with Fred Moore, then please express some interest. Also, if anyone has any useful advice, I would appreciate hearing it. God works through people to provide an answer to our prayers. What answers are you looking for? Thanks and God Bless.
aprilshowerqueen

Union, NJ

#2 Sep 20, 2010
i would like a trip to see him from ny or nj thank you
aprilshowerqueen

Union, NJ

#3 Sep 20, 2010
i would like a trip to seee him from ny or nj

Bensalem, PA

#4 Sep 21, 2010
aprilshowerqueen wrote:
i would like a trip to see him from ny or nj thank you
Thank you, Aprilshowerqueen for expressing an interest. You and any one interested can e-mail me at [email protected] Please pass this on to anyone, whom may be interested also. Please include in the subject line "Moore and Friends" Thanks again
JEAN

Lithonia, GA

#5 Sep 29, 2010
i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW DOES ANYONE PLAN ON GOING TO TO SEE "DR FRED MOORE? ANYTIME DUIRNG NOVEMBER, HIS FATHER WAS DALLAS MOORE...
lol

Dothan, AL

#6 Oct 4, 2010
ok
Assistance

Wayzata, MN

#7 Oct 22, 2010
I acutally went to vist Fred Moore on Saturday. I was there all day till like 11pm. I talked and he listed and told me what to do. It was an experience. I believe in the power or prayer. For those that think he is a root worker, please think again. Would some one sponsor from the bible doing devilment? I am still waitng. I have faith and I belive. If you are interested check it out for yourself

Bensalem, PA

#8 Oct 22, 2010
Assistance wrote:
I acutally went to vist Fred Moore on Saturday. I was there all day till like 11pm. I talked and he listed and told me what to do. It was an experience. I believe in the power or prayer. For those that think he is a root worker, please think again. Would some one sponsor from the bible doing devilment? I am still waitng. I have faith and I belive. If you are interested check it out for yourself
I am glad you went to see Fred. Anyone who goes, get the chance for a real solution to their problem(s). For any problem a person may have, a solution is also available. Go and experince this man of God for yourself.
help needed

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jan 14, 2011
Howcan someone get to ses Fred moore. Is there any thing leaving out of the nj, ny area.
nfl

Ford City, PA

#10 Jan 15, 2011
is fred a preacher?
tyrone owens

Fairburn, GA

#11 Jan 15, 2011
I need to get his address in Donalsonville
Jahla wrote:
I am interested in sponsoring a trip from NJ and NY to the home of Dallas Moore. Dr. Dallas Moore is no longer with us but his son, Fred Moore, is carrying on his work. Years ago, bus loads of people would travel to see Dr. Moore and I would like to start doing the same for his son, Fred Moore. I did not know Dr. Moore, but have been told by many people that Fred is just a good as his father, Dallas. I have personally worked with Fred and he has helped me tremedously. If you are currently living in NJ or NY and would like to make a trip to Donsalville, GA to have consult with Fred Moore, then please express some interest. Also, if anyone has any useful advice, I would appreciate hearing it. God works through people to provide an answer to our prayers. What answers are you looking for? Thanks and God Bless.
tyrone owens

Fairburn, GA

#12 Jan 15, 2011
can I get the address in Donalsonville, Ga.
just 4 u

Ford City, PA

#13 Jan 18, 2011
tyrone owens wrote:
I need to get his address in Donalsonville <quoted text>
All you need to do is just come to Donalsonville Ga and ask for Fred Moore and anyone can tell you how to find him?
Patricia

Rochester, NY

#14 Mar 21, 2011
I know where he is in donaldsonville and I would like to go soon. please email me at [email protected]
Poopcorn

Tallahassee, FL

#15 Mar 21, 2011
Carlos should have gone and seen him. We might have known what was coming...
apd

Ozark, AL

#16 Mar 22, 2011
does anybody know fred moore's number please
Really

United States

#17 Mar 22, 2011
do you actually believe in this bullshit?
Poop-corn And Car-less

Tallahassee, FL

#18 Mar 22, 2011
I sure does. Lawsamercy, dem crackas done put some ruuts on ma azz.
stacey moore

United States

#19 Mar 18, 2012
I will like to see mr.Fred Moore,
parrischismyahoo com

Lithia Springs, GA

#20 Apr 21, 2012
Pls. email me the ph.# FRED MOORE OR THE ADDRESS
OF FRED MOORE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donalsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Columbus a good place to live? (Sep '08) 3 hr Dadgum 3,160
House fire 4 hr SP 2
Word Association (May '15) 14 hr Will Dockery 320
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 14 hr Will Dockery 547
Poll Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) Sat Miki Dora 2,977
Pam and Tub Dennis Feb 11 Peppy 1
News Sunday Interview with Sam Wellborn: 'I may be o... Feb 11 OLD SCHOOL AUCTIO... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Donalsonville Mortgages