Donalsonville Hospital doesn't want t...

Donalsonville Hospital doesn't want this in the Donalsonville News...TOO BAD!!

Posted in the Donalsonville Forum

granny43

Perry, GA

#2 Nov 3, 2011
all you folks that has a greivence against Dolalsonville hospital,Band togather and take it to To Ama, You can find the wedsite n the computer.
dont see it

Toronto, Canada

#5 Nov 6, 2011
granny43 wrote:
all you folks that has a greivence against Dolalsonville hospital,Band togather and take it to To Ama, You can find the wedsite n the computer.
I have looked n my computer for the "wedsite"...and can't find it. all i see is wires, tubes, and things I don't know what in the hell they are. Is there somewhere else I can look?
who cares

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#7 Nov 13, 2011
i went to the hosiptal 3 nights ago. guess what sat there 4 hours and did not get treated. and that is the truth. the doctors are sorry. dr holly is the best doctor they have here in this town.
Truth is

Kingsland, GA

#8 Nov 15, 2011
Everyone has their opinion . I can say it's definitely lost a lot of it's credibility over the years!
Anonymous

Macon, GA

#9 Nov 21, 2011
Hospitals are REQUIRED to have up-to-date computer systems. Expensive but necessary. However, hospitals aren't required to have golf courses...
the truth

Donalsonville, GA

#10 Nov 21, 2011
the hospital does not own the golf course.
the golf course members own the golf course
Bdge

Albany, GA

#11 Nov 21, 2011
I do not live in Donalsonville, but have used the hospital for many years and received excellent care. Although, in the past few years, the care has been going in a downward spiral. They really need to put some spies in there, on the 2nd and 3rd shift, and totally eliminate some problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donalsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jail staff 2 hr Yepuknow 2
News Soldier dies after shooting outside movie theater 3 hr Will Dockery 5
News Columbus police investigate armed robbery at Ci... 8 hr George Jackson III 1
News Woman raped on Cooper Creek Road 8 hr George Jackson III 5
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 8 hr Kelly 2,015
The real "scene" in Columbus 8 hr George Jackson III 9
News Columbus woman shot on Cusseta Road Thursday mo... 8 hr George Jackson III 6

Donalsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Donalsonville Mortgages