First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 3, 2011
who was arrested at local produce stand today or is this rumor I hope?
dispatcher

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jan 3, 2011
i heard a little someting about a drive by fruiting. not sure if anybody got arrested but it was only mint as a joke. i think a few vegetables might have been involved too.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 3, 2011
dispatcher wrote:
i heard a little someting about a drive by fruiting. not sure if anybody got arrested but it was only mint as a joke. i think a few vegetables might have been involved too.
I hope that it is a joke because the people that own it are great people.
HaveMercy

Sugar Grove, IL

#4 Jan 3, 2011
I heard Willie Watermelonhead from Sweet-pea city bought a lemon from Olliver Orange. He took the lemon back cause it was plum leaking juice from a computer made by Apple but Olliver Orange was of no help. So Mr. Watermelonhead went Bananas and split Olliver Orange's grape with a tater gun now he's a vegetable. Tina Tangerine dialed 911 on her Blackberry but no charges have been filed because Olliver Orange did'nt have the nutts to spill the beans. The situation has been squashed!
dispatcher

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jan 4, 2011
realist is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that it is a joke because the people that own it are great people.
I guess it would all depend on which "local" produce stand in which city you might be talking bout. jakin, iron city, donalsonville? the drive by fruiting I heard bout was near the state line. are we both singing from the same page of music hear? I get the feeling we not.
know

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2011
Johnsons produce. everything is locked up..
DaisyMae

Perry, GA

#7 Jan 4, 2011
Evidently it's for real. Something about the RICO act...
look under

Moultrie, GA

#8 Jan 4, 2011
know wrote:
Johnsons produce. everything is locked up..
arrest seminole county sheriff
thank god

Moultrie, GA

#9 Jan 4, 2011
our sheriff officers believe in justice
FYI

Mingo, IA

#10 Jan 4, 2011
its no joke. food stamp fraud for YEARS! aint no secret! that's a federal offense!
Have Mercy

Sugar Grove, IL

#11 Jan 4, 2011
This city was built on Fraud.
FYI

Mingo, IA

#12 Jan 4, 2011
well as much as that may be true, food stamp fraud is illegal and is a federal offense against the government.
whatever

Lenox, GA

#13 Jan 4, 2011
it's an offense against hardworking taxpayers,an offence against hungry people who can't get food stamps. Down right dirty shame.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 4, 2011
whatever wrote:
it's an offense against hardworking taxpayers,an offence against hungry people who can't get food stamps. Down right dirty shame.
I understand your feelings on this, but this is something that goes on all over the country and probably most businesses in Donalsonville do this. Wrong is wrong, but innocent until proven guilty and topix isnn't a jury. Then again that's all ever on here are people judging others and there is only One that will jusdge us all. Good people make mistakes every day.
ouah

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Jan 5, 2011
HaveMercy wrote:
I heard Willie Watermelonhead from Sweet-pea city bought a lemon from Olliver Orange. He took the lemon back cause it was plum leaking juice from a computer made by Apple but Olliver Orange was of no help. So Mr. Watermelonhead went Bananas and split Olliver Orange's grape with a tater gun now he's a vegetable. Tina Tangerine dialed 911 on her Blackberry but no charges have been filed because Olliver Orange did'nt have the nutts to spill the beans. The situation has been squashed!
..........haha that is funny as hello..
icu

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Jan 5, 2011
realist is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your feelings on this, but this is something that goes on all over the country and probably most businesses in Donalsonville do this. Wrong is wrong, but innocent until proven guilty and topix isnn't a jury. Then again that's all ever on here are people judging others and there is only One that will jusdge us all. Good people make mistakes every day.
mistake? They did it on purpose dummy
TRUTH

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jan 5, 2011
icu wrote:
<quoted text>mistake? They did it on purpose dummy
Judge not let ye be judge to the extint that you judge others God will judge you so becareful what you profess out of you lips icu.:)

Location hidden

#18 Jan 5, 2011
icu wrote:
<quoted text>mistake? They did it on purpose dummy
Well, I'm so glad you know so much about what they were doing. People do things everyday that are mistakes, but they still do them. Everyone can't be perfect like you seem to be. The only one that is a dummy here is you for judging them or anyone else for that matter.
Have Mercy

Sugar Grove, IL

#19 Jan 5, 2011
If in fact there is any wrong doing, I can't condemn a person for making a living by any means short of robbing or killing people. No harm No foul! People will come up with ways to cut corners, no matter what. Once Govt. begins cracking down on businesses for food stamp fraud, people will simply go to other people to sell values from their food stamp cards for a lesser percentage of actual cash. Those people are good people who never harmed a soul. Jealousy and the hunger for publicity is the motive behind whom-ever attempting to ruin these people. No harm No Foul.
Journey

Rochelle, GA

#20 Jan 5, 2011
It takes two to tango in a charge like this. What about these people with the food stamps cards? I do not believe they were all being taken advantage of. Surley they were willing to just take the money for things other than food!!!!! I also believe they should be charged . Better yet take away their cards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donalsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 21 min Will Dockery 838
Who is John Methamphetamine Jackson 3 hr Grober 2
Word Association (May '15) 6 hr Will Dockery 413
Is Columbus a good place to live? (Sep '08) 21 hr Every word is true 3,163
memorial day Mon GEORGIA 1
Jo's family restaurant/Gateway restaurant (May '15) Mon Jacob 27
Mikel Knight May 27 Celebrities 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Donalsonville Mortgages