First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ONE LESS

Kittanning, PA

#1 Mar 21, 2011
WHO GOT BUSTED ON OLD POST CHURCH RD
nette

Groveland, FL

#2 Mar 21, 2011
where about, cause i got a place there
i got the business

Donnellson, IA

#3 Mar 21, 2011
tim gibson he had 10 plants and meth
shotgun

Kathleen, GA

#4 Mar 21, 2011
ONE LESS wrote:
WHO GOT BUSTED ON OLD POST CHURCH RD
On Ruben Brookins Road.
i got it too

United States

#5 Mar 21, 2011
i got the business wrote:
tim gibson he had 10 plants and meth


Maybe, but EVERYONE knows Tim doesn't mess around with "weed". Comically enough, now it's coming out who they actually DO belong to! How's that for shits n' giggles, BITCH? Everyone knows who you are! Go tend to your baby n pray they don't get your ass next!
omg

Kittanning, PA

#6 Mar 21, 2011
are people this deperate you have to get on here and talk about every one.......and for "i got the business" maybe you should put your business on here instead of tim's he** you probaly got the business cause you was involved in it just was not there at the time he got caught but i hope they get every one that was involved with him get what they deserve they just better hope they dont get caught slipping!!!
Really Now

Newton, IA

#7 Mar 21, 2011
And just would you be referring to? Dont know of anyone that would hold a gun to his head and make him do either.

As the old saying goes a dying dog will bark til his death. In other words some people never change bad habits.

And from the way you put it, its ok for him to have meth but lets make sure we all know he dont do pot. Aint gotta smoke it to in order to sell it you genious.
i got it too wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but EVERYONE knows Tim doesn't mess around with "weed". Comically enough, now it's coming out who they actually DO belong to! How's that for shits n' giggles, BITCH? Everyone knows who you are! Go tend to your baby n pray they don't get your ass next!
omg

Kittanning, PA

#8 Mar 21, 2011
Really Now wrote:
And just would you be referring to? Dont know of anyone that would hold a gun to his head and make him do either.
As the old saying goes a dying dog will bark til his death. In other words some people never change bad habits.
And from the way you put it, its ok for him to have meth but lets make sure we all know he dont do pot. Aint gotta smoke it to in order to sell it you genious.
<quoted text>
well "realy now" how you going to say he even sold it unless you was selling it with him or excuse me you could have been the buyer so which one is it? so realy why dont you stay out his business ...and who ever said its ok to sell meth but not weed but why should he take the fall for someone elses dirt when he is in enough sh** as it is! why cant they be woman enough to take the fall for their self...and why would some one that has the meth deal with weed you yourself should know the meth makes more money so get your needle ready and get out his business...oh im sorry you cant since your dealer just got busted huh
Really Now

Newton, IA

#9 Mar 21, 2011
"Maybe, but EVERYONE knows Tim doesn't mess around with "weed"."

Just stating what you said in your post. You made sure we all knew he didnt do weed but you sure didnt take up for him or defend him for not doing meth. That was my point you idiot!

If he is stupid enough to mess with meth he needs to be behind bars. I think it is ridiculous to do or mess with either but if I had to choose which one I would much rather mess with weed instead of meth.
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
well "realy now" how you going to say he even sold it unless you was selling it with him or excuse me you could have been the buyer so which one is it? so realy why dont you stay out his business ...and who ever said its ok to sell meth but not weed but why should he take the fall for someone elses dirt when he is in enough sh** as it is! why cant they be woman enough to take the fall for their self...and why would some one that has the meth deal with weed you yourself should know the meth makes more money so get your needle ready and get out his business...oh im sorry you cant since your dealer just got busted huh
boo

United States

#10 Mar 21, 2011
They busted him cause he is white. Racist cops
LOL

Donnellson, IA

#11 Mar 21, 2011
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I THINK IT IS SO FUNNY...FINALLY HE GOT CAUGHT...AND YES REALLY NOW I AGREE WITH YOU IT SEEMED LIKE TO ME THEY WERE TRYING TO SAY IT IS OK FOR HIM TO DO METH BUT NOT WEED THEY MADE IT A POINT TO SAY THAT AND THIS IS DONALSONVILLE EVERYONE AROUND WILL BE TALKING ABOUT HIM ALL NIGHT TONIGHT AND ALL DAY TOMORROW WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM AND MY CUZ SITTING IN JAIL NOW FOR ABOUT THE SAME THING THEY JUST GOT BUSTED ALSO AND EVERYONE IS MAKING JOKES
i got it too

United States

#12 Mar 21, 2011
I don't mind at all that he got busted! I'm actually kinda glad, it just might have been his saving grace. Getting busted tonight may have saved his life. Not to mention, I'd rather him be in jail than running around with trashy whores such as yourself! I never said it was "ok for him to sell pot" or any other drugs for that matter. Just out of curiosity though, since you think you know him so well, have you ever noticed how Tim usually does fine until he starts messing around with some whore who needs a fix. Then it's right back down the same beaten path for him. Are you bashing him in hopes that no one will figure you out? TOO LATE! If it takes jail to turn his life around, well we as TRUE friends and family are mature enough to be thankful for him being there tonight! Is your mother smart enough to feel the same about you and your own misfortunes? Highly unlikely since y'all are two peas in a pod. Maybe I should say three peas in a pod since you and your mother are no better than Tim, if you know what I mean! Now like someone else said, go get your needle ready and let Tim's family worry about him. I'm sure you have other "connections"! I mean that's what you do, go from one "dope boy" to the next, so I'm sure you can still get your fix.
omg

Kittanning, PA

#13 Mar 21, 2011
well "lol" im sorry your cousins in jail and if u are refering to pop and carlos i am sorry for the fact they got them to but even with tim i hope this is a lesson learned but everybody getting on here talking about all these boys they are just mad cause they the boys was makeing money the easy way and these people couldnt figure out to make it
and for"boo" excuse me but tim is white and so are the cops so how were they being racist they did their job and maybe some of us have loved ones locked up now but the cops do have a job to do ..i am sorry for all these boys but i hope tim learns from this
Thank You

United States

#14 Mar 21, 2011
I'd just like to say a special thank you to our fine Officers Owens, Lawson, Bagwell, and Special Agent Suggs for helping to save the life of our loved one tonight. Even if it is only for another year or two, lol. Too bad more people in the community can't see and appreciate the good in the work that you guys do. Seriously though, you guys shouldn't be so racist as to go around arresting white people, LMAO!
omg

Kittanning, PA

#15 Mar 21, 2011
@ "thank you" i do realize what good the officers did 2night and for the 3 so officers u mentioned i think they do there job well rather it be black white mexican chinc or whatever as for the special agent suggs well i never heard of him but im glad he did his job right 2night i hate tim is locked up cause of the pain and stress it will cause on his family,but im glad he is because now he is not out here doing those things and maybe just maybe this will help him,and when he gets out maybe all the trashy hoes will be found another source to get it from and he will find a decent girl to be with who will encourage him not to mess with drugs instead of getting mad when he dont want to
Agrees

Grinnell, IA

#16 Mar 22, 2011
omg wrote:
@ "thank you" i do realize what good the officers did 2night and for the 3 so officers u mentioned i think they do there job well rather it be black white mexican chinc or whatever as for the special agent suggs well i never heard of him but im glad he did his job right 2night i hate tim is locked up cause of the pain and stress it will cause on his family,but im glad he is because now he is not out here doing those things and maybe just maybe this will help him,and when he gets out maybe all the trashy hoes will be found another source to get it from and he will find a decent girl to be with who will encourage him not to mess with drugs instead of getting mad when he dont want to
Amen!
sheesh

Ashburn, GA

#17 Mar 22, 2011
y'all he makes his own choices in life JUST LIKE WE DO! This is not his first rodeo but it will damn sure be his last for a while. As far as his famlys worries...at least they know he is clean and not livin life looking over his shoulder. After all it's only been a 5 short months he has been out of REHAB.....
maybe

Gray, GA

#18 Mar 22, 2011
Maybe he can hollar descrimination too...oh I forgot he is white they will lock him up for a while it is the other boys that wont serve any time...
booker t

Kathleen, GA

#19 Mar 22, 2011
Why the cops be taking all the dope off the streets. they aint gonna be none for the dope smokers to smoke. Bad racist cops.Leave dem white boyz alone.
watt

Kittanning, PA

#20 Mar 22, 2011
how do uknow wat he had u proably told cause he didnt give u none or let u live off him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donalsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (May '15) 22 min Joi C 1,367
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 24 min Joi C 2,022
Poll Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) 32 min Victor Hugo 6,404
News Soldier dies after shooting outside movie theater 34 min Victor Hugo 8
Colquitt Police Chief 1 hr Will 5
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 2 hr TomInElPaso 504
Mille Co Commissioners and Rec Dept 5 hr Tax payer 4

Donalsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Donalsonville Mortgages