shooting at ironcity conv.store 3 people
Tough guy

Marshalltown, IA

#2 May 7, 2011
Who got shot
who

Madrid, IA

#3 May 7, 2011
Who was the 3 people all im hearing is a guy and 2 girls no names nor if they are ok.
It finally happened

Albany, GA

#4 May 7, 2011
Somebody said it was Larry Easterly that did the shooting.
I seen it

Perry, GA

#5 May 7, 2011
2 girls died and one guy air lifted to Tallahassee. I know all the victims but will not say who being the next of kin needs to do that. the shooter was Larry Easterwood. He turned him self in at his home with out a scene but at gun point. one of the victims was my cousin.

It has been a on going domestic dispute.
who

Madrid, IA

#6 May 7, 2011
wow to many stories cause i heard the husband and wife is dead and stacey is alive.
YES

Byron, GA

#7 May 7, 2011
The husband and wife are both dead. Leaving behind a small child, the day before Mother's Day! Its horrible. Please pray for these families and for the shooter as well and that justice here and eternally will be done!
a mother

Albany, GA

#8 May 7, 2011
is it Christie & Phillip Scott & Stacey Morrie Gaskins Thats what I is being said is it true ?
a mother

Albany, GA

#9 May 7, 2011
was just told it was Scott but not Christie & Phillip
prayers

Madrid, IA

#10 May 7, 2011
wow no it's christie & Roger ( Rodney ) scott and Stacey Dismuke. My prayers is with all of their families.
a mother

Albany, GA

#11 May 7, 2011
prayers wrote:
wow no it's christie & Roger ( Rodney ) scott and Stacey Dismuke. My prayers is with all of their families.
Man I know all of them that is so bad Larry is Cazy alway has been
bubblegumrazor

United States

#12 May 7, 2011
d a m n yall stupid cant even get yur s h i t strait then come here to try and act l;ike you were there if your were there then youd say who it was . besides no one seen a guy with a gun blow 3 peoples heads off ? iron city is a s,h,i,t hole like that women got beat to death . buy some damn guns someone and protect yourselfs
I seen it

Perry, GA

#13 May 7, 2011
ok, folks a cop told me it was the two girls who passed and He was for a fact life flighted to Tally, As I was talking with the reporter a cop name heath said it was him over the scanner. but I have been told 6 to 1 that it was the two girls. He was hit twice, neck and chest. the other two was in the head.
jiji

Kittanning, PA

#14 May 7, 2011
is larry any relation to the easterwood that killed his wife
who do you think you are

Madrid, IA

#15 May 7, 2011
Who made you so special for the sheriff to give you and info about the crime? get real.
a mother

Albany, GA

#16 May 7, 2011
jiji wrote:
is larry any relation to the easterwood that killed his wife
yes Larry is his cuz
This is the TRUTH

Bainbridge, GA

#17 May 7, 2011
I HEARD ALL 3 OF THE PEOPLE THAT WAS SHOT DID NOT MAKE IT, AND I ALSO HEARD THERE WAS A SMALL CHILD THAT BELONG TO 2 OF THE VICTIM BUT THE CHILD WAS FINE. BUT I DID JUST HEAR ALL 3 OF THEM HAD DIED FROM THE GUN SHOT WOUNDS.
what a mess

Perry, GA

#18 May 7, 2011
I hope some of the family can take in the child. What a sad story.
wywyeyyeyryr

Moultrie, GA

#19 May 7, 2011
I KNOW THEM
justice

Moultrie, GA

#20 May 7, 2011
The three lives could have been saved if they would have arrested him last night when there was a domestic disturbance call. I think it should be a violation of probation to hit another person so they should have taken him to jail then. In hind sight this could have been avoided! The law should take domestic violence more seriously and get involved in severe cases! I pray for all the families and children left behind! I am deeply sorry for the loss!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donalsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justice?!? 15 hr Black Sheep 14
william phillips aka bubba 16 hr brandy baby 1
Donalsonville Police 23 hr Councilman 4
Pop's Dockside Grill Tue wizard 3
s.c. police dep. are theives?.... Oct 19 Wrong is wrong 1
Wondering Oct 19 amazed 3
Donalsonville Harvest Festival Oct 18 commenter 1
Donalsonville Dating
Find my Match

Donalsonville Jobs