RLW

Winter Park, FL

#23 Dec 2, 2010
Lavonia wrote:
This is my first post on this site because I think all of this is trash and anyone who starts these forums are trash too. I posted my name because anyone who knows me knows I will say what I have to say to the person I am speaking about. So, whoever ladybug is obviously you know how to reach me and feel free to do so. I am not aware of any $50,000.00 missing and if it were don't you think there would be some proof of that somewhere. I do not do drugs and if I drink on my time,(the last I heard it was legal to drink) that is my business I have always and will continue to do my job to the best of my ability and with integrity and professionalisim. As for you Ladybug get a life and again if you have something to say to me then say it to me, I am anxiously awaiting to hear from you, otherwise keep my name out of your mouth.
Well im not lady bug but u must be in the same trash because u responded!!! If u dont know my name them ask me i will tell u and i hope u was not pointing that get out of ur life at me!!!!!!!!
columbus

Canada

#24 Dec 3, 2010
Foghorn Leghorn took it.
retired officer

Ford City, PA

#25 Dec 4, 2010
about the audit and money missing does the last judge still have a key because if i remember there were several times money was missing from probate court even then.. ask elaine grant she took the fall one time ..even peggy did also.. so is there a key missing?
concerned

Ford City, PA

#26 Dec 4, 2010
maybe someone needs to change the lock if that be the case.
Wondering

Iron City, GA

#27 Dec 5, 2010
So who hornets money
ic man

Cairo, GA

#28 Dec 7, 2010
Ain't it strange that the ambulance man at the lake got laid off for not talking to a fireman and two officers of the court house stole money and didn't get punished. Who do we call to make a complaint so this gets investigated and get them locked up for stealing our money. Where is the outrage here. Does no one care?
local

Warner Robins, GA

#29 Dec 8, 2010
ic man wrote:
Ain't it strange that the ambulance man at the lake got laid off for not talking to a fireman and two officers of the court house stole money and didn't get punished. Who do we call to make a complaint so this gets investigated and get them locked up for stealing our money. Where is the outrage here. Does no one care?
There is no outrage because no one stole any money. I believe that libel and slander are against the law. Why don't you get your facts straight before you post lies that someone else created. Or better yet, go to the courthouse and confront the people you accuse.
Caption Donut

Ashburn, GA

#30 Dec 8, 2010
local wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no outrage because no one stole any money. I believe that libel and slander are against the law. Why don't you get your facts straight before you post lies that someone else created. Or better yet, go to the courthouse and confront the people you accuse.
OOOOOOOOOOOO boy me thinks business is about to pick up.
Talking Seminole

Bainbridge, GA

#31 Dec 8, 2010
I heard that Judge Bagwell has resigned. Is it true?
abc

Byron, GA

#32 Dec 8, 2010
Talking Seminole wrote:
I heard that Judge Bagwell has resigned. Is it true?
yes, last night
nothing but racism

Pavo, GA

#33 Dec 8, 2010
This is nothing more than prejudice people getting what they want. I don't agree with what she did in her personal life but ONLY because of the ramifications her children will have to face.Our society needs to change and love people for who they are and not their skin color. We all have one loving GOD and doesn't discriminate.
you are sick

Oakman, AL

#34 Dec 8, 2010
the last judge is dead. dont think it was him. blame somebody else.
RealHazard1

Ocilla, GA

#35 Dec 8, 2010
you are sick wrote:
the last judge is dead. dont think it was him. blame somebody else.
The last judge was still alive last I checked.
WHAT CRAP

Byron, GA

#36 Dec 8, 2010
The last probate judge was Bo Earnest and he is not dead.He is one of the finest men in seminole county.Amy hasnt resigned either.
yes sir

Douglas, GA

#37 Dec 8, 2010
yas she has...now will they charge her?
ic man

Cairo, GA

#38 Dec 8, 2010
nothing but racism wrote:
This is nothing more than prejudice people getting what they want. I don't agree with what she did in her personal life but ONLY because of the ramifications her children will have to face.Our society needs to change and love people for who they are and not their skin color. We all have one loving GOD and doesn't discriminate.
I agree. Just because she is a white girl these black people want her to go to prison for stealing the money.If she had been black they would be on her side. These black people are so prejudice.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#39 Dec 8, 2010
clean the court house clerical depts. out. left to right. keep leslie. everyone else must go
I P Freely

Ashburn, GA

#40 Dec 8, 2010
yes sir wrote:
yas she has...now will they charge her?
If I had the D.A. ear about this matter for a minute, I would tell him to let another D.A. that lives a good distance from Donalsonville to handle the case. My thinking is that the D.A. needs to concerned about the facts of the case and not the Politics of the case.(been told that its true but have not read anything in the newspapers)
dixie gal

Douglas, GA

#41 Dec 8, 2010
I P Freely wrote:
<quoted text>If I had the D.A. ear about this matter for a minute, I would tell him to let another D.A. that lives a good distance from Donalsonville to handle the case. My thinking is that the D.A. needs to concerned about the facts of the case and not the Politics of the case.(been told that its true but have not read anything in the newspapers)
well you know if you run with dogs you gonna get flies..amy sure has been running with them at late..i bet she had some help
just think

Funston, GA

#42 Dec 9, 2010
Seminole county Sheriffs dep. and courthouse should be cleaned up.and new people hired.everyone wants to speak about racism.its good that amy isnt sleeping with everyone that she works with.even if he is black that is her personal life.amy is a good person.everyone has secrets and makes mistakes.The only way you can work up there is if your screwing a person that helps you get on or of your screwing your on kin..so there is racism and incest.and paula mosley seems to have relations with black paramedics also so lets not leave her out.on top of screwing somebode husband.i wonder how she makes that page to ambulance service.she cant even be honest.Incest or racist to work at Seminole County Finest.ties that how you all put it at least standing in the conversations with yall with my mouth closed and ears open.doest take much!!!dont pin point someone out when there is alot more to tell on several people work at the courthouse.just saying!have great day making people miserable listening to your thoughts!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donalsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hardees 9 hr another one 3
Omerta 12 hr good one 4
crotch rocket (Aug '14) 12 hr Steel Rain 54
just wondering about our justice system 13 hr WiTe TrAsH cAnDy 10
Hillary Clinton May 2 bill 2
Poll Who has the best Sushi in Columbus? May 2 GGHe 7
Hwy 84 Mudhole in jakin, ga (Apr '11) May 1 WHoCAres 8
More from around the web

Donalsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]