front page of the Tribune today 5/28/13
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#23 Jun 9, 2013
I already answered your question nutcase.
You are too stupid to run away.

I have laid out all my cards already.

I am not going to post singular cases as a response.

It is pointless and stupid.

Do you have a direct response for post 12?
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#24 Jun 9, 2013
I'd mch rather argue and debate with BTW or EagleEye. They are smart. You are stupid. They can understand when someone makes a good point. I can understand when someone makes a good point.

You cannot. Without question. You cannot.'

Problem is..They are smart enough to realize tht race problems are not an arguement they have any chance on winning. Like I said, you are too stupid to realize you look like a real jackass here with your rambling tales of isolated crime stories.
Midlowuss

Forest Park, IL

#25 Jun 11, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
I'd mch rather argue and debate with BTW or EagleEye. They are smart. You are stupid. They can understand when someone makes a good point. I can understand when someone makes a good point.
You cannot. Without question. You cannot.'
Problem is..They are smart enough to realize tht race problems are not an arguement they have any chance on winning. Like I said, you are too stupid to realize you look like a real jackass here with your rambling tales of isolated crime stories.
So I'm stupid but I can spell the words "much", "that", "argument" when you can't?

Wait ... let me guess: It was your phone's fault again, right?

Again, this doesn't require misspelled "rambling" on and on. It's not an essay question you gutless piece of shit.

Hint: The answer requires a simple ONE WORD skin color.

OK ... back to our game now.

Ready?

A River Grove mother and another woman have been charged with murder for allegedly stabbing a 14-year-old boy with a severe form of autism in the west suburban apartment they shared, authorities announced Monday night.

Care to guess the race?

Police found Alex Spourdalakis stabbed multiple times in the chest Sunday afternoon, lying in his bed in a second-floor apartment located above a business on Grand Avenue. His mother, Dorothy Spourdalakis, and Jolanta Skrodzka are both charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death, Cook County state’s attorney’s office spokeswoman Tandra Simonton said.

Guess the race!

Hint: It's the same race as this next one too.

Authorities say a Tennessee woman was inside her home sleeping while her two children were dying from heat exposure in her car.

Any guesses yet?

Police were called to the Smyrna home of 25-year-old Samantha Harper on Thursday afternoon. Responding officers found Harper’s 3-year-old son Daniel and 2-year-old daughter Savanna dead in the driveway next to a vehicle, according to a Smyrna Police Department press release. The Weather Channel reported outdoor temperatures in the Smyrna area reached into the high 90s that day.

C'mon ... GUESS THE RACE you candyass punk!

These are all people just like you. Hell, it may even BE you or someone related to you since you're all alike!

I'll be waiting for a simple ONE WORD answer on this one. And until you do, I'll just keep calling you out and posting more cases like this.

You got it you pathetic pussified wuss?

Of course now that you again got your ignorant ass handed to you you'd rather (CUT AND RUN AWAY!) and go "argue and debate" with someone else.

This is too easy!

Now what was that you were saying about "running away" in post 10 you coward?
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#26 Jun 12, 2013
You debate like a 8 year old spoiled brat.

You don't listen to what anyone else has to say.

You remind me of a ghetto Trayvon supporter.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#27 Jun 12, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
Midlowuss
If you believe a few news stories mean anything then you are truely a stupid stupid person.
200 million white people in America. 40 million black's in America. 40 million black people commit more murder than 200 million whites. And because the stats are racist. All murders committed by Hispanics are included in the white statistics. Your few news stories are like pissing in the ocean. Disgusting? Sure...but they don't mean nothing...Nothing at all.
Even with ALL Hispanic murders added to white murder rates as compiled by the FBI....even illegal aliens who should not be in this country..blacks are STILL more then 5 times more likely to commit murder...If the FBI would get there racist liberal heads out of their ass and compile seperate stats for Hispanics.....That number would be much,much higher. In reality blacks are 8 or 9 times more likely to commit murder then whites.
And....
And....
Lets face it...you hear about 10 or 20 people being shot in Chicago each weekend but only a few die. And many murders in the ghetto do not get solved because nobody knows nothing when someone is dead in the street. Nobody sees anything. So many black murders don't even make it to the stats. So many shootings don't go in the aggregated assualt or attempted murder stats because no one knows nothing.
So what I am saying is that a large amount of black crime is not even charted.
So take your few news stories and stick them right up your ass.
They don't mean nothing.
Stupid
Stupid
Stupid
answer that
bill smith

Blue Island, IL

#28 Jun 12, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
You debate like a 8 year old spoiled brat.
You don't listen to what anyone else has to say.
You remind me of a ghetto Trayvon supporter.
That's how liberal's debate , If they can't win they talk in circles .
Midlowuss

Forest Park, IL

#29 Jun 14, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
<quoted text>
answer that
That's two more posts full of spelling, capitalization and punctuation mistakes ... and still no answer.

Not only are you a remedial racist moron and a coward but you're officially a liar too since you said you weren't going to waste your time responding before responding yet again in an attempt to "argue and debate" with me.

Congrats on that!

Now back to our game ...

Ready?

Police are now investigating the triple murder-suicide of the Andrus family in unincorporated Downers Grove.

Care to guess the race?

David, 50, Jeana, 48, Jessica and Jennifer were found shot to death in their home Tuesday in the 500 block of Oldfield Road.

C'mon ... guess the race!

Hint: It's the same race as the previous ones.

Sources said David Andrus gunned his family down before shooting himself in the mouth.

Do you need another hint you stupid piece of shit?

Yes?

OK ... it was someone just like you! Hell, it may even be someone related to you since you're all alike.

I'll be waiting for a simple ONE WORD answer on this one. And until you do, I'll just keep calling you out and posting more cases like this.

You got it you pathetic pussified wuss?
Midlowuss

Forest Park, IL

#30 Jun 14, 2013
bill smith wrote:
<quoted text>That's how liberal's debate , If they can't win they talk in circles .
Liberals debate by making hypocritical, gutless conservatives (like yourself) run from questions and endlessly try to change the subject.

Like your boy midloguy30 who can't even answer a simple question with a ONE word answer. The only thing he's done so far when called out is try to change the definition of the words "ramble", "big", "government" and "shrinking".

But since you think you know stuff, let's see how well you debate kid.

I'm gonna tear you to pieces and watch you run from me like a typical candy ass little republican punk.

Here's the topic ...

You guys ran on "JOBS JOBS JOBS!" to get gain control of the House.

1) Where are those jobs?

You guys said we needed budget-busting tax breaks for the job outsourcers in order to create jobs.

2) Why did you lie repeatedly and say those would work when several rounds of them have resulted in an unemployment rate that you're still complaining about?

Once you guys got control of the House you did anything but create jobs!

3) Since bills originate in the House and repukes have controlled the House, where are all the repuke jobs BILLS out of the House to create those "JOBS JOBS JOBS!" you ran on to get elected?

Here's a (only a partial) list of GOP priorities while you blame Obama for not getting anything done:

37 House attempts to repeal all or parts of the Affordable Care Act

7 bills/resolutions to require a balanced federal budget

5 bills to repeal the estate tax (which benefits only the über-wealthy)

A bill to repeal Wall Street Reform

6 bills to restrict women's access to abortions

A bill to take polar bears off the Endangered Species list

A bill to pull federal funding of public radio

Six bills and a resolution to increase oil drilling in the US and to prevent federal regulation of greenhouse gases

A bill to remove certain Federal restrictions on interstate firearms transactions

A bill to prohibit paying salaries of "czars" and a resolution that they should be required to get Congressional approval

A bill to prevent US-born children of undocumented immigrants from being designated as U.S. citizens

A bill to allow employers that provide health insurance to count that toward their minimum wage compensation

A bill to prevent the federal government from regulating the internet

A bill to permanently reduce individual income tax rates

A bill to require States' approval of national monument creation in their state

A bill to rename two buildings after Presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush

A bill to require that Gitmo be kept open (while you blame Obama for not closing it)

A bill to prevent the posting of signs indicating work being done/paid for under the Recovery Act

A resolution to repeal the 16th Amendment

A measure to stop the war ... on incandescent light bulbs

Voting on a commemorative baseball coin and affirming "In God We Trust" on change while blocking a jobs bill because it's paid for with a small tax increasing on .01 of earners

4) Well? Why did you make your priorities getting Obama fired, pandering to special interest groups, repealing Obamacare and passing abortion bills rather than helping the economy by creating those "JOBS JOBS JOBS!" like you were elected to do?

That's 4 questions loudmouth!

Now here's what I predict from 12-plus years of experience with you gutless pieces of conservative shit ...

You'll do ANYTHING but answer those questions - you'll spin like a top and try to change the subject to Obama; resort to personal attacks (and get ripped even worse when you try to out-insult me; and (after your ego takes one hell of a beating on here) you'll act all "TOPIX TOUGH" and start issuing threats that you'll never, EVER have the guts to show up and back up.

C'mon ... prove me right. I'm waiting!

Well, genius? Got any answers for me?

Let's debate!
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#31 Jun 15, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
And the answer I guess would be the evil white man.
I answered your question many posts ago. But you still claim I havn't. You are wrong.

I have asked for a direct response to post 12.

You have not given one. Even though I have asked multiple times.

You speak of wanting to debate but you don't acknowledge when people answer your questions. And you don't answer the questions of others.

Do you really feel you are entitled to debate when you are always at bat but will never play the field? Thats not how it works. That is not how the game is played. If you can't play fair then take your ball and go home.

It has been said "Do not debate with fools, onlookers may not know which the fool is"
Midlowuss

Forest Park, IL

#32 Jun 15, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered your question many posts ago. But you still claim I havn't. You are wrong.
I have asked for a direct response to post 12.
You have not given one. Even though I have asked multiple times.
You speak of wanting to debate but you don't acknowledge when people answer your questions. And you don't answer the questions of others.
Do you really feel you are entitled to debate when you are always at bat but will never play the field? Thats not how it works. That is not how the game is played. If you can't play fair then take your ball and go home.
It has been said "Do not debate with fools, onlookers may not know which the fool is"
Nope ... that's still not the ONE WORD ANSWER I've been looking for.

Now back to our game you lying, remedial, racist coward ...

Ready?

Jacob Nodarse carried out a deadly March 2, 2010 shooting attack inside the Kramer family's Darien home.

Care to guess the race?

The 3 a.m. rampage killed Angela Kramer's parents, Jeffrey, 50, and Lori, 48, along with her 20-year-old brother, Michael.

C'mon ... guess the race!

Hint: It's the same race as the previous ones.

Johnny Borizov, the former boyfriend of Angela Kramer was found guilty last month of orchestrating the murders and brainwashing the 26-year-old Nodarse into killing the three members of the Kramer family.

Do you need another hint you stupid piece of shit?

Yes?

OK ... it was someone just like you! Hell, it may even be someone related to you since you're all alike.

I'll make it easy. All you have to do is fill in the blank.

Here ....

The skin color of ALL the perpetrators in ALL these examples is _____.

I can't make it any easier you lying, remedial, racist coward.

I'll be waiting for you to fill in that blank with a simple ONE WORD answer. And until you do, I'll just keep calling you out and posting more cases like this.

You got it you pathetic, pussified wuss?
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#33 Jun 15, 2013
Res

Chicago, IL

#35 Jun 16, 2013
Give the Chicago gangs all the guns and ammo they can carry, shoot the last one alive, problem solved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Vargas deserves No Medal Of Honor for Sta... 1 hr BI Deserves Better 134
Police cheif removes another topix 3 hr What an idiot 7
Open Letter to All Veteran's 3 hr Join Us 28
Blue Island Park District Woes 4 hr Larry 24
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 4 hr Is She a lawyer 221
Mayor Alsberry's deceptive agenda to change our... 5 hr Lbh 4
Police Chief removes another Topix thread 6 hr funny 2

Dolton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dolton Mortgages