front page of the Tribune today 5/28/13

Posted in the Dolton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#1 May 28, 2013
Man charged in murder of sixmonth old baby because someone stole his video games.

I
Dolton Eagle Eye

Baltimore, MD

#2 May 29, 2013
Yea and if you believe the murder was over a video game, think again. You better believe there were drugs and money involved. The shooting was to send a message. Unfortunately, the baby was collateral damage.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#3 May 29, 2013
I am not sure if you know this..but in black neighborhoods it is not out of the question to be killed for gym shoes. I have personally heard on a police scanner someone get stabbed with a fork over a pork chop. I am not totally sure that this didn't happen over a videogame system and the "disrespect" for breakin up into his mama crib.
But....if you say so.....Baby killed over drugs and money...that sounds so much better.
Another sidenote...babies mama...a twenty year old MacDonald's worker was also shot while she was 8 months pregnant with the baby. And of course the father was shot at the same time as the baby.

What the fuck??
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#4 May 29, 2013
Dolton eagle eye...no answer for my last post?
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#5 Jun 1, 2013
weds night

15 people shot in 12 hours
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#6 Jun 2, 2013
Friday night into sat

10 people shot

2 stabbed
Stranger Things

Harvey, IL

#7 Jun 7, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
Friday night into sat
10 people shot
2 stabbed
Hello it reads like you have an issue with minorities. That,s O K. But let's talk about how many of the other races go berserk--- like shooting up kids at schools, theaters, daycares and the like. Or the ones that puts bombs on themselves and hurt all sorts of people. This is a sad thing, people even have war in countries over religion for years killing and hurting people. What a shame, what a crying shame. So doing a repeat of the stats is no big deal. Sick people are everywhere and hurting people everywhere. Grow up please, pray for the souls of those doing the crime and the victims and their familys that are left to grieve. What is your problem you are scary to me.
Just saying.
midloguy30

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2013
And no one holds them accountable. Liberal media doesn't touch it. Black civil leaders don't address it. As soon as one white person shoots a black kid...they are there preaching and claiming injustice..But what about the 20 kids shot the week before and week after by a fellow black man?

Do they address that issue?

Hell no....ain't nobody got time fo dat.
midloguy30

United States

#10 Jun 9, 2013
So go run away...just like Dolton Eagle Eye. Just like BTW....You come in here...just like them...talking some stupid shit...and when you get corrected you will have nothing to say but more BS, until you just eventually leave...Look above at Eagle Eye....he is a one and done poster.
midlowuss30

Forest Park, IL

#11 Jun 9, 2013
A man from Washington state faces attempted murder charges after police said he allegedly put his six-week-old baby daughter in a freezer to stop her from crying.

Want to guess the race?

He reportedly left his baby girl in the ice box for an hour.

C'mon ... guess the race.

ABC affiliate KOMO reported. KOMO learned Monday that the infant also had several broken bones, "indicating more may have been done to the girl than just placing her in the freezer," the news outlet reported.

Well? Any guesses yet loudmouth?

Isn't this fun?

I know I'm loving this!

Want more you racist coward?

OK ... here's more!

Two girls were charged with luring Skylar Neese, the straight-A student at University High School, out of her family's apartment in the middle of the night, stabbing her to death at an agreed-upon moment and hiding her body under branches in a Pennsylvania township about 30 miles away from her house, according to court documents.

Guess the race!

The two girls admitted they did it because .. wait for it ...

They didn't want to be friends with her anymore.

C'mon! GUESS THE RACE!

I'll be waiting for an answer on this one. And until you do, I'll just keep calling you out and posting more cases like this.

I'm waiting punk ....
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#12 Jun 9, 2013
Midlowuss

If you believe a few news stories mean anything then you are truely a stupid stupid person.

200 million white people in America. 40 million black's in America. 40 million black people commit more murder than 200 million whites. And because the stats are racist. All murders committed by Hispanics are included in the white statistics. Your few news stories are like pissing in the ocean. Disgusting? Sure...but they don't mean nothing...Nothing at all.

Even with ALL Hispanic murders added to white murder rates as compiled by the FBI....even illegal aliens who should not be in this country..blacks are STILL more then 5 times more likely to commit murder...If the FBI would get there racist liberal heads out of their ass and compile seperate stats for Hispanics.....That number would be much,much higher. In reality blacks are 8 or 9 times more likely to commit murder then whites.

And....

And....

Lets face it...you hear about 10 or 20 people being shot in Chicago each weekend but only a few die. And many murders in the ghetto do not get solved because nobody knows nothing when someone is dead in the street. Nobody sees anything. So many black murders don't even make it to the stats. So many shootings don't go in the aggregated assualt or attempted murder stats because no one knows nothing.

So what I am saying is that a large amount of black crime is not even charted.

So take your few news stories and stick them right up your ass.

They don't mean nothing.

Stupid

Stupid

Stupid
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#13 Jun 9, 2013
So keep on posting your news stories.

A whole forest is on fire and you are bringing a cup of water to try and put it out.

I just can't believe how gd stupid you are to even post that bullshit. I can't even comprehend it.

May God help you to get through life being as stupid as you are.
STFU

United States

#14 Jun 9, 2013
@Midloguy30
You are one racist B*tch
I bet there are a lot of people that want to whoop your *ss
Fooled again

Blue Island, IL

#15 Jun 9, 2013
I am with midlo guy. The plain truth.
Midlowuss

Forest Park, IL

#16 Jun 9, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
Midlowuss
If you believe a few news stories mean anything then you are truely a stupid stupid person.
200 million white people in America. 40 million black's in America. 40 million black people commit more murder than 200 million whites. And because the stats are racist. All murders committed by Hispanics are included in the white statistics. Your few news stories are like pissing in the ocean. Disgusting? Sure...but they don't mean nothing...Nothing at all.
Even with ALL Hispanic murders added to white murder rates as compiled by the FBI....even illegal aliens who should not be in this country..blacks are STILL more then 5 times more likely to commit murder...If the FBI would get there racist liberal heads out of their ass and compile seperate stats for Hispanics.....That number would be much,much higher. In reality blacks are 8 or 9 times more likely to commit murder then whites.
And....
And....
Lets face it...you hear about 10 or 20 people being shot in Chicago each weekend but only a few die. And many murders in the ghetto do not get solved because nobody knows nothing when someone is dead in the street. Nobody sees anything. So many black murders don't even make it to the stats. So many shootings don't go in the aggregated assualt or attempted murder stats because no one knows nothing.
So what I am saying is that a large amount of black crime is not even charted.
So take your few news stories and stick them right up your ass.
They don't mean nothing.
Stupid
Stupid
Stupid
That's not an answer you gutless piece of shit. How did I know a racist coward like you wouldn't answer the question?

See, that's what YOU would call being a "rambler" there ... isn't that right, coward?

We don't need to read an essay - we just need ONE word to answer the question!

OK .. we'll keep playing now.

Ready?

A 15-year-old Utah boy was arrested in connection with the slayings of his two younger adopted brothers.

Care to guess the race?

The boys, aged 4 and 10, were apparently stabbed to death in their home.

Guess the race!

Adam Lanza went out armed with 10 30-round magazines for his semiautomatic Bushmaster .223 caliber model XM15 rifle and bullets for his two handguns and a shotgun and killed 26 people -- 20 of them schoolchildren ages 6 and 7 -- at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

C'mon ... guess the race you candyass punk!
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#17 Jun 9, 2013
How am I racist?

I am just telling the god damn truth.

That is what is wrong with the world today.

You tell the god damn truth and you are a racist.

You want to see racist????

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/

Right there. That is our racist goverment.

Look at all these latino's. They are classified as white.

Why?

If they were looking for a college scholarship they would be Hispanic.

If they were looking for a job in todays world of affrimitve action(which is also racist) they would be Hispanic.

But if they commit a crime..They are white.

I am not even close to being racist.

What I am is realistic. What I am is aware.

My views are not based on opinions. They are based on facts.

Why?

Why?

You tell

the god damn truth..........

and you are a racist.

Why?
Midlowuss

Forest Park, IL

#18 Jun 9, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
So keep on posting your news stories.
A whole forest is on fire and you are bringing a cup of water to try and put it out.
I just can't believe how gd stupid you are to even post that bullshit. I can't even comprehend it.
May God help you to get through life being as stupid as you are.
Nope, that's not an answer either you gutless piece of shit. How did I know a racist coward like you wouldn't answer the question?

See, that's what YOU would call being a "rambler" there ... isn't that right, coward?

We don't need to read an essay - we just need ONE word to answer the question!

OK .. we'll keep playing our game now.

Isn't this FUN!

Get ready ....

A woman charged with shooting and killing her two young children and seriously wounding her husband at their northwestern South Carolina home told a nurse at the hospital she wanted to kill herself, but just couldn't do it, according to arrest warrants.

Care to guess the race?

Suzanna Simpson's 5-year-old son Sawyer and her 7-year-old daughter Carly were found dead in their beds. Her 34-year-old husband Michael was wounded, investigators said.

Guess the race!

The killings came less than two years after a 49-year-old woman killed 4 members of her family for insurance money.

Any guesses yet?

Susan Hendricks killed her two sons, Matthew, 23, and Marshall Hendricks, 20, her ex-husband Mark Wayne Hendricks, 52, and her stepmother Linda Ann Burns, 64.

C'mon ... GUESS THE RACE you candyass punk!

I'll be waiting for an answer on this one. And until you do, I'll just keep calling you out and posting more cases like this.

What was that you were saying about "running away" in post 10 you coward?
Midlowuss

Forest Park, IL

#19 Jun 9, 2013
STFU wrote:
@Midloguy30
You are one racist B*tch
I bet there are a lot of people that want to whoop your *ss
A lot of people probably already have!

If he said any of the ignorant things he says on here to a black person's face we both know he'd get what's left of his teeth knocked right out of his head.

That's why he hides it all behind a name on these boards here.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#20 Jun 9, 2013
Midlowuss, Education is your friend, and all the other usernames you use.

You are a fucking nutcase.

You have been proved wrong in the other midlo thread and just won't come to grips with it.

What you are posting is a puddle of information.

I am posting an ocean.

You are posting a matchstick worth of information.

I posted a forest fire.

You are posting a stick's worth of information.

I am posting the whole fucking forest.

You are posting some information the size of an ant.

I am posting the size of an elephant.

Your posts mean nothing.

I can post stories also.

If you can post 10,000 horrific stories.

Then I can post 50,000 horrific stories.

Seek help now. You have some serious problems.

Again. Seek help now. You have some SERIOUS problems.

And the answer I guess would be the evil white man.
Midlowuss

Forest Park, IL

#22 Jun 9, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
Midlowuss, Education is your friend, and all the other usernames you use.
You are a fucking nutcase.
You have been proved wrong in the other midlo thread and just won't come to grips with it.
What you are posting is a puddle of information.
I am posting an ocean.
You are posting a matchstick worth of information.
I posted a forest fire.
You are posting a stick's worth of information.
I am posting the whole fucking forest.
You are posting some information the size of an ant.
I am posting the size of an elephant.
Your posts mean nothing.
I can post stories also.
If you can post 10,000 horrific stories.
Then I can post 50,000 horrific stories.
Seek help now. You have some serious problems.
Again. Seek help now. You have some SERIOUS problems.
And the answer I guess would be the evil white man.
Again, this doesn't require "rambling" on and on. It's not an essay question you gutless piece of shit.

We just need ONE word to answer the question!

Hint: It's a skin color.

OK ... back to our game now.

Ready?

A Texas father accused of slowly starving his 10-year-old son to death, slipping his body into a sleeping bag and dumping it in a rural area where it went undiscovered for a year was sentenced late Tuesday to life in prison.

Care to guess the race?

A Dallas County jury took less than an hour to convict Aaron Ramsey. Prosecutors said the father locked his son in his room, where he slowly starved on a diet of bread and water. They contend Ramsey dumped the child's emaciated body in a rural area south of Dallas in 2011. The boy's remains were found in the area a year ago in a creek.

Guess the race!

Wakeman, Ohio Sheriff's deputies found 11 children locked in cages less than 3 feet high inside a home, but a couple denied they had abused or neglected the children.

Any guesses yet?

A judge put the children -- who have various disabilities, including autism -- in four foster homes.

Sharen and Mike Gravelle had nine cages built into the walls of the house according to the Huron County Sheriff's Office. The children had no blankets or pillows, and the cages were rigged with alarms that sounded if opened and the doors to some of the cages were blocked with heavy furniture.

C'mon ... GUESS THE RACE you candyass punk!

These are all people just like you. Hell, it may even BE you or someone related to you since you're all alike!

I'll be waiting for a simple ONE WORD answer on this one. And until you do, I'll just keep calling you out and posting more cases like this.

What was that you were saying about "running away" in post 10 you coward?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Rita as State Represen... (Mar '12) 4 hr For the People 3-... 45
BIIP and Blue Island 5 hr Get rid of the go... 148
Hip school 10 hr Mark 1
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) 17 hr KramersDad 283
JAWA water project (Jun '12) 21 hr Hello FBI 812
Bloom Township Democratic Party civil war Fri El gordo 17
Anyone But Domingo. Fri Watchdog 3

Dolton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dolton Mortgages