Comments
61 - 80 of 84 Comments Last updated Apr 9, 2013
Anita

United States

#62 Apr 6, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text> That's not true not one of her properties are boarded up. Check your sources.
They aren't boarded up anymore.
shawnda

United States

#63 Apr 6, 2013
heavenly blessings wrote:
Now there is three sides to a story Anitas ,real talk and the truth. Truth is anita, lol, real talk you must be a few fries short of a happy meal and or a few floats short of a parade . And is fed haterade interveneloudly . Because the Valerie stubbs i know , is a care giver , whom went out of her way to go beyond what was ask of her to take care of her loved ones , while working a full time job. And when she ask others to assist they treated her like a Jehovah's witness. When others were at her mercy and had no place to go because of a catastrophe occurred she housed them without a second thought. she has done far more for others then they have for her. And those that she helped wasn't complaining when she helped them and they had nowhere else to go .
Wow she must be a SAINT.....
heavenly blessings

United States

#64 Apr 6, 2013
You know anita or what ever your name is the same thing that makes you laugh will also make you cry . Trust me you are the kind of person that throws a rock and hides your hand . Pure miserable and straight jealously if you ask me . However im to grown for this elementary ish...... unlike the person that made the page i have better things to do because I have a life !!!! And it don't consist of trying to make others look small so they can look tall. Don't hate her , get like her. While you making a page try making the dollars she has made because all this other non sense don't make any sense . The only thing i could gather from a person with so much time on there hand talking about others on a blog is .... that they are ADHD and is starving for some attention. Now what God has For her it is for her . Be bless and spend some of your air time talking to God rather than about others peace and may the best person wins!!!!!!
Anita

United States

#65 Apr 6, 2013
heavenly blessings wrote:
Now there is three sides to a story Anitas ,real talk and the truth. Truth is anita, lol, real talk you must be a few fries short of a happy meal and or a few floats short of a parade . And is fed haterade interveneloudly . Because the Valerie stubbs i know , is a care giver , whom went out of her way to go beyond what was ask of her to take care of her loved ones , while working a full time job. And when she ask others to assist they treated her like a Jehovah's witness. When others were at her mercy and had no place to go because of a catastrophe occurred she housed them without a second thought. she has done far more for others then they have for her. And those that she helped wasn't complaining when she helped them and they had nowhere else to go .
You may feel this way but anything that a person tell you may look good, sound good, but ain't always meant to be good. Everything is done for show! That isn't a caregiver....that's an attention seeker! When the universe isn't centered around a person they want to be noticed....good, but the bad out weighs the good. Maybe she was kind hearted at one point....who knows but if I'm thinking about what you briefly speaking about....I think that was more so having that to hang over someone's head and belittle them as a person, and making them feel as if they needed them. But that's just my perception of her ....to each is own, and I may be everything that you say but you are no better....heavenly blessings....I am not voting for Stubbs she lost my vote after the huge signs!
Pablo

United States

#66 Apr 6, 2013
Well said !
heavenly blessings

United States

#67 Apr 6, 2013
I don't think she will lose any sleep if a non resident of Dolton don't vote for her. And I don't think she seeks accolades from man . Weather she wins or not i think her resume is more impressing then most hmmm . I don't think people who wants the spot light for themselves would ask others to help them with taking care of their parents and was denied. Furthermore when she assisted the tenant from hell she lost more then she stood to gain . But what the devil meant for bad god will turn it into something good believe that. Only god can judge her. BTW BECAREFUL OF THE TOES YOU STEP ON THEY MAY BE CONNECTED TO THE *** you may have to Kiss again one day . Because God will make your enemies your FOOT STOOLS IJS .
Anita

Chicago, IL

#68 Apr 7, 2013
heavenly blessings wrote:
I don't think she will lose any sleep if a non resident of Dolton don't vote for her. And I don't think she seeks accolades from man . Weather she wins or not i think her resume is more impressing then most hmmm . I don't think people who wants the spot light for themselves would ask others to help them with taking care of their parents and was denied. Furthermore when she assisted the tenant from hell she lost more then she stood to gain . But what the devil meant for bad god will turn it into something good believe that. Only god can judge her. BTW BECAREFUL OF THE TOES YOU STEP ON THEY MAY BE CONNECTED TO THE *** you may have to Kiss again one day . Because God will make your enemies your FOOT STOOLS IJS .
Sounds like your the one with their head so far up there! But besides the fact that you claim I'm not a resident of dolton, I pay the same high water bill, and mortgage in a community that has gone to the dogs. People getting shot at night clubs and drug dealers taking over . No matter who I am know I've been here over 6 years and you defend someone who has done nothing but tried to have power over the "little people" practice what you preach! I'm only repeating what I heard and read and saw for myself and so far...."truth". How come your so set on defending someone when she probably deceived you too. Vote for change ...I'm voting for a revolution!
Drama Free

United States

#69 Apr 7, 2013
You can't expect different results if you are doing the same thing .APRIL 9th make your mind up for yourself .vote change punch 12
live in dolton

Chicago, IL

#70 Apr 7, 2013
Drama Free wrote:
You can't expect different results if you are doing the same thing .APRIL 9th make your mind up for yourself .vote change punch 12
how about 15 or 16
educate yourselves

Tinley Park, IL

#71 Apr 7, 2013
Ok people listen!!! The Cook County clerk handles the registration of candidates which includes address verifiation for the town/village they are running for, therefore it is certified by the CLERK!! What is wrong with ytou people? The guy couldnt be a trustee let alone a mayor candidate if he wasnt a resident, grow up its pure logic!!!
Question

Los Angeles, CA

#72 Apr 8, 2013
Lets just see what happens in tomorrow's election. If Stubbs win .... I wish her the best.
heavenly blessing

United States

#73 Apr 8, 2013
Guilty by association is ridiculous , Jesus entertained Moses whom murdered someone but was choosen to let gods people go. Jesus saved a thief that was hung on the cross whom ask Jesus to remember him . What if god choose not to associate with us because of our prior transgressions or who we socialize with . Ijs what should be important is how can the citizens benefit from stubbs being mayor because I know that whatever changes she makes we all stand to benefit from it
Question

Los Angeles, CA

#74 Apr 8, 2013
Thank you. We all have a past. What we do as we move forward is what's important. People lets work together it's not one person responsibility to make changes. Whomever wins is the result of our votes. So we must make sure their decisions are to our benefits. Pray and keep it moving people.
people for the truth

Homewood, IL

#75 Apr 8, 2013
valerie stubbs has worked for the dept. of corrections for 30 years, recently retired! how could she have been indicted by the federal courts and not lose her job for misappropriated funds at the dorchestor and never worked there!!! whoevers talking needs to do better research!!!
dont split the vote

Chicago, IL

#76 Apr 8, 2013
OMG wrote:
It is a real shame to all for Stubbs to be on the ballot any one that vote at the precinct on 150th Grant saw the strange lady stubbs harrassing the voters NO NO NO she should not be the Mayor. She is the wolfin sheeps clothing, a cameleon, a pair of sock she goes both ways "wrong". Yes she is wrong for us and her other candidates. Lewis is the bad penny since 2008 DO NOT vote for him either. no Harris Jefferson Green Stubbs Sims, Lockhart, Lowe. they all old school so forget them. MARY DUGGAN no NO NO, Brown NO NO NO, Walls NO NO NO i want to have a political meeting just to let you know who not to vote for. DO NOT LET ZUCARRALI FOOL YOU WITH A DEMOCRATIC SLATE HE GOT WHITE PEOPLE RUNNING FOR OFFICE AGAIN. WE CAN RUN OUR OWN TOWN. NO DUGGAN NO CAUSIAN WOMEN.
Ummm there are white people in town. It is just as much their town as ours, not that that's anything to brag about...like your writing.
dont split the vote

Chicago, IL

#77 Apr 8, 2013
heavenly blessings wrote:
I don't think she will lose any sleep if a non resident of Dolton don't vote for her. And I don't think she seeks accolades from man . Weather she wins or not i think her resume is more impressing then most hmmm . I don't think people who wants the spot light for themselves would ask others to help them with taking care of their parents and was denied. Furthermore when she assisted the tenant from hell she lost more then she stood to gain . But what the devil meant for bad god will turn it into something good believe that. Only god can judge her. BTW BECAREFUL OF THE TOES YOU STEP ON THEY MAY BE CONNECTED TO THE *** you may have to Kiss again one day . Because God will make your enemies your FOOT STOOLS IJS .
You sure butchered and misquoted a few scriptures here.
Anita

Chicago, IL

#78 Apr 8, 2013
dont split the vote wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure butchered and misquoted a few scriptures here.
Lol
heavenly blessings

United States

#79 Apr 9, 2013
That is why it is so important to read and SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED.
MATTHEWS 7:1 it speaks about judge not and ye shall not be judge.
In Matthews 22:44 it briefly speaks about your enemies being your footstools

In the bible it also speaks about the people perishing from the lack of knowledge.
Matthew 7:3 also speaks about pulling the mote out of ones eye and having a beam in thy own eye

There are so many people that are quick to cast judgment on others . But you walk by faith and not by sight. Faith is the substance of things hope for and the evidence of things not seen .
Often times some of these vex people whom are in the amen corner spreading Gossip which is also a sin should devote there time going into a church and fellowship with one another rather than passing by it or living in the proximity of such. The bible often tells us about training a child up so they won't depart from those ways.

I could go on and on bible 101 however it would do me any good therefore i continue to keep all in prayer and like matthew 10:14 shake the dust of my feet.
So as i said before and i reiterate now , ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE HER
Drama Free

United States

#80 Apr 9, 2013
people for the truth wrote:
valerie stubbs has worked for the dept. of corrections for 30 years, recently retired! how could she have been indicted by the federal courts and not lose her job for misappropriated funds at the dorchestor and never worked there!!! whoevers talking needs to do better research!!!
No who ever is talking need to shut their PIE WHOLE !!
no more lies

Chicago, IL

#81 Apr 9, 2013
get up people of dolton get out and vote! this is a very important race,I DID,don't let the wrong people in office I don't think we can take 4 more years of bull! punch 15

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr BoDidHe 49,477
village/park hall 4 hr Okey Dokey 7
CHPD Promotions 6 hr Anonymous 1
Bengal Football.., 6 hr TheTaxMan 4
Ronald Tellez..ex-Blue Island cop.. (Nov '11) 11 hr retired fd 13
Hog Wild Restaurant 13 hr Puked 33
Thanks BI Independent Party 15 hr Whatever Opportun... 6
•••
•••
•••

Dolton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dolton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dolton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dolton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••