First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian,Il

#1 Apr 28, 2013
Does anyone know if Village Hall will have a Sign up sheet for Kids looking to cut grass this year as a Summer job?
mulcher

Midlothian, IL

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Does anyone know why you just don't call and ask?

“Impeach Stevens!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Wondering Why1 wrote:
Does anyone know if Village Hall will have a Sign up sheet for Kids looking to cut grass this year as a Summer job?
Honey, if it ain mt broke don't fix it. We got good people doing that already been doing the grass for years so was wondering why olololol why u haven't apologized for mayor Stephens yet????? We're been waiting of a while now

Midlothian,Il

#4 Apr 28, 2013
mulcher wrote:
Because Smart A$$ I thought maybe someone RELIABLE on here may know a kid who they could recommend first.

Midlothian,Il

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Ann-Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, if it ain mt broke don't fix it. We got good people doing that already been doing the grass for years so was wondering why olololol why u haven't apologized for mayor Stephens yet????? We're been waiting of a while now
And here on another posting I welcomed you back and how nice it was that you were back and all I get is nastiness from you. Nothing to apologize for Ann.A LOT thought the right choice was made but I see you didn't run this time did you?
Winterpeaches

Midlothian, IL

#6 Apr 28, 2013
Wondering I do believe they have it every year - it is divided into the sections you live in and I think the age is 14
mulcher

Midlothian, IL

#7 Apr 28, 2013
Wondering Why1 wrote:
<quoted text>Because Smart A$$ I thought maybe someone RELIABLE on here may know a kid who they could recommend first.
So you asked about a village hall signup but what you really wanted was someone here to recommend someone directly.

Do you go to a restaurant and order chicken expecting fish?

“Impeach Stevens!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 Apr 28, 2013
mulcher wrote:
<quoted text>So you asked about a village hall signup but what you really wanted was someone here to recommend someone directly.

Do you go to a restaurant and order chicken expecting fish?
He also votes for Obama jr than expects regean ...what do you expect from an assclown with no guts no respect no brain and no class??? Why it's just par for the course in his generation !
Wondering Waaaaaa

Midlothian, IL

#9 Apr 28, 2013
Ann-Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
He also votes for Obama jr than expects regean ...what do you expect from an assclown with no guts no respect no brain and no class??? Why it's just par for the course in his generation !
Don't pick on this poor man it's not his fault he's an idiot savant!

5yr Midlo Resident

Midlothian, IL

#10 Apr 29, 2013
WW1 I can ask my neighbor's daughter if any of her friends are looking for work, but they'd be older (16-18) if that's ok.

If you're really hoping to help a younger kid I don't know.
my thoughts

Midlothian, IL

#11 Apr 29, 2013
mulcher wrote:
This is why so many young people do not respect adults, the adults don't show respect to others,
a real nice example you have just shown to any young people who read the topix.
a simple question was asked and got a rude disrespectful answer. If you can't give an answer to the question, why not be quiet. Let someone who has an answer to the question respond.
Old time resident

Midlothian, IL

#12 Apr 29, 2013
I was just wondering if all these angry people talk to JESUS that way!
olderonealso

Hammond, IN

#13 Apr 29, 2013
They don't believe in Jesus. They more a person tries to be nice to AnnMarie, the nastier she'he gets.
your no jesus

United States

#14 Apr 29, 2013
olderonealso wrote:
They don't believe in Jesus. They more a person tries to be nice to AnnMarie, the nastier she'he gets.
Lets be careful about who we assumes walks with The Lord
justsaying

Hammond, IN

#15 May 2, 2013
Why don't you hire your "buddy" 5 yr? I'm sure you would "ahem" pay her well.

5yr Midlo Resident

Midlothian, IL

#16 May 2, 2013
just saying you're crass and rude. And besides, if WW1 needed me to help him he'd ask. I think he's trying to give work to the youths in town.
manpower

Blue Island, IL

#17 May 2, 2013
Wondering Why1 wrote:
Call Guerrero 1 after the failed election he has plenty of time .

Midlothian,Il

#18 May 2, 2013
manpower wrote:
<quoted text>Call Guerrero 1 after the failed election he has plenty of time .
That's a good one:) I like that. He sure did quiet down after the Election didn't he?:):)

Midlothian,Il

#19 May 2, 2013
5yr Midlo Resident wrote:
just saying you're crass and rude. And besides, if WW1 needed me to help him he'd ask. I think he's trying to give work to the youths in town.
No need to comment on posts like that 5 yr. Some people just like to try and stir the pot. We are still looking. A lot depends on how my Wife feels since my back and Lungs don't allow me to do that any more and believe it or not, I really enjoyed cutting the grass.
winterpeaches

Midlothian, IL

#20 May 2, 2013
Wondering my son is looking for summer work - he is 14

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.I.P.D. needs leadership now (Aug '14) 2 hr BeA citizen 234
Review: 115 Bourbon Street (Sep '13) 7 hr Random club guy 3
Mike Madigan Ready To Insult Your Intelligence ... (Feb '13) 18 hr Emergency Motion 268
Future Mayor 23 hr 35 Year Resident 45
Open Letter to All Veteran's Fri air mobile 40
Midlothian Topix Ruined By Idiots Fri Vote 19
Will the Real Robert Rita Please Stand Up (Jan '16) Fri Wrong Choices 35

Dolton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dolton Mortgages