21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Apr 9, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oops There It Is

Lansing, IL

#22 Feb 23, 2011
Roving Reporter wrote:
Rogers wins primary election for Dolton Village Trustee. General Election April 5th.
Congratulations Mr. Rogers
So now I Know who you are, a pawn for Rogers. Oh I can't wait for him to kick you in the OOOOPS there it is. So you are attacking the Village Clerk on his behalf. Been there done that, you will see in a few weeks what you dealing with. A sad individual, wimpy person, arrogant person YES I am speaking of Mr. Rogers. Again stop LYING to the community. On another blog you clain the Clerk (Evans) has messed up the Clerks office. She only runs her personal office - and had not been involved with that are (stickers, water bills, building permits and business license and housing transfers) for over nine years. Mayor Shaw and Mayor Lewis has let that department go down and the voters needs to ask the new Mayor to educate/replace those people who treat the public so rudely. It is so funny that you attacked the Village Clerk, when Riley Rogers ran for election with the Village Clerk in 2009. And yes he lost due to his arrogance and failure to listen and succumb to what was needed of him. I was there working hard for them. Ask about that Roving Reporter. People should not just out right lie on others for no reason but now I know you are a Roger support. He get you in the end just as he did us before.
live in dolton

Riverdale, IL

#23 Feb 24, 2011
The mayor could have give the village clerk her old job back with it reg,pay. But no he was no balls. If you pay
Ms. Knox the money maybe she should do her job. But for so reason the water bill are not getting recorded right.
So what is that all about? I ask for a wall calendar Ms
said there weren't any.
Old Dolton

Bensenville, IL

#24 Feb 25, 2011
Why is the Dolton Water Department so screwed up? Is there a meter reader anymore? Why are the clerks so rude to the residents of Dolton? When you call up there to ask a question, no one answers. The phone just rings...The samething with the Mayor's secretary!! IF she answers you get a snippy tone from her. When Ms. Evans ran the front office, she would always look your way and smile or at least acknowledge you. Ms. Knox, not even a smile. That is a shame:( I have said it once, I will say it again "Last one out of Dolton, turn off the lights". One last thing, what is the Mayor's last name Herzog or Lewis?
dolton lady

Riverdale, IL

#25 Apr 9, 2011
Question for the forum:

Where can I find the election results for the school districts and the Dolton trustees?

Puzzled by the lack of information.
Washingtonian

South Holland, IL

#26 Apr 9, 2011
Dolton Lady, try playing around with the Cook County Board of Elections website:

http://electionnight.cookcountyclerk.com/summ...
dolton lady

Riverdale, IL

#27 Apr 9, 2011
Hi Washingtonia
Just checked that and no results are posted--hmmm?
Also, the consolidated general election and no results-???
The results of the District 205 election is posted on teh electionnight.cookcountyclerk. co site and this shows that Edward E. Crayton, Darren L. Robinson and Toni M. Williams won. this means that the people of Dolton need to attend the next meeting where a vote is made about thornridge high school by the hundreds.. This is now our opportunity to show the board that this is our town.It is not their town.
Washingtonian

South Holland, IL

#28 Apr 9, 2011
It should be posted.Were you selecting the races you were looking for in the dropdown? Here's the trustee results below.

http://electionnight.cookcountyclerk.com/Deta...
Lost in Dolton

Riverdale, IL

#29 Apr 9, 2011
If the clerk's office is up to date, there were 17,130 people registered to vote but only 2,083 did. This is very sad only 16%, but a lot of people will boo hoo hoo. Thank the people who cared enough to come out to vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parks in midlo (May '09) 1 hr 5 yr res 38
Police on Pulaski last night 2 hr Nosey neighbor 1
One hurt in shooting near Oak Forest; person in... 2 hr OF RES 1
Berkot's Foods in Midlothian? 4 hr john 71
Thanks BI Independent Party 6 hr Cash Strapped City 9
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr B Hole 49,456
Bremen 228 Launches Facebook page 16 hr Informed 6
•••
•••
•••

Dolton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dolton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••