Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

truth

Saint Louis, MO

#54010 Apr 9, 2014
Is it OK to F myself without birth control?
Universal Truth wrote:
Just because you have the ability to breed, does not mean that you should. So do us all a favor and use birth control.
Xavier Breath

Christopher, IL

#54011 Apr 9, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that all depends, you're not planning getting your self pregnant are you? Gay people is taking advantage of their self all the time now, ever sense they been able to marry their self. Nobody from the opposite sex is good enough for them.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54012 Apr 9, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very hateful, and I still support gay marriage.

Such a sad, pathetic little troll you are. No trolling skills at all. It must suck to be so mentally ill that you need to spread hate on the internet and then be so completely incompetent at doing so.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54013 Apr 9, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text> Well that all depends, you're not planning getting your self pregnant are you? Gay people is taking advantage of their self all the time now, ever sense they been able to marry their self. Nobody from the opposite sex is good enough for them.
That's CDC playing games again. He's pretty lame. Not even brave enough to say what he thinks under his own screen name. He's just a scared little boy, who couldn't handle himself in a real fight.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54014 Apr 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I've posted two articles that give several reasons to question the hypothesis. The most significant is that it does nothing to address the other gender side of homosexuality.
Moreover, you are attempting to assert that the purpose of homosexuality is proven. A lie.
But to top it off, your answer is the gene that gives straight women fecundity makes gay men a mating behavior failure. And most women now counter the effect... A pointless purpose...
No, I never asserted that. You tried to claim that no one had any ideas as to why homosexuality didn't limit itself. I posted an article that proved yours was full of crap. And no, my answer is not that.That is your BS interpretaion and attempt to control the conversation by denying the reality of the point Iwas making and spinning it into something else. Because you can't argue against reality any other way. You're a liar and a coward, plain and simple. You can try to spin it any way you like in that messed up little brain of yours, but you are only lying to yourself and then insisting that the rest of the world buys into your lie because you are just so damn special. Isn't that right my little narcissistic friend?

To think that a dumb hillbilly truck driver is going to come here and try to correct a scientific paper while armed only with his opinions and faith is beyond laughable. To imagine that someone who was kicked out of his pulpit for adultery has any moral authority to speak is even more laughable.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54015 Apr 9, 2014
And the hypocrisy of you trying to say something about ignoring female homosexuality is even more funny, considering that your entire argument has been predicated on exactly that since the beginning of this forum.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54016 Apr 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I've posted two articles that give several reasons to question the hypothesis. The most significant is that it does nothing to address the other gender side of homosexuality.
Moreover, you are attempting to assert that the purpose of homosexuality is proven. A lie.
But to top it off, your answer is the gene that gives straight women fecundity makes gay men a mating behavior failure. And most women now counter the effect... A pointless purpose...
I notice also that you fail to address my original point. Which is that you were lying about my article.

It never fails. Almost every one of your posts contain some form of lying. You are unrepentant liar.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54017 Apr 9, 2014
If ss couples want to be considered married, they will always be rated as the inferior version, lacking the fruit and diversity in traditional marriage. However, a rational person would consider just those two distinctions so severe, it instead makes ss marriage an oxymoron.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54019 Apr 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
If ss couples want to be considered married, they will always be rated as the inferior version, lacking the fruit and diversity in traditional marriage. However, a rational person would consider just those two distinctions so severe, it instead makes ss marriage an oxymoron.
A schizophrenic hermaphrodite with 3 forged sanity certificates is giving us advice about "rational" people?

Troll on, Hunty.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54020 Apr 10, 2014
God Expects Us to Judge

"The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment." (Psa. 37:30) A righteous person will talk of judgment. He will not REFUSE to judge. He will talk judgment.

"Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the LORD, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken. Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph." (Amos 5:14-15) How can you hate the evil and love the good if you refuse to judge? You can't. You are SINNING when you refuse to judge.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54021 Apr 10, 2014
Won't same sex couples feel inferior next to diverse gendered couples, especially when the latter have children?
A cultural relationship is defined by specific details. There is significant differences between a diverse gendered couple and a duplicate gendered couple. There is also a profound difference between a relationship that bears fruit, and one that never does.
An example for just part of the question is the difficulty a heterosexual couple unable to bear children experiences.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54022 Apr 10, 2014
go F yourself mo fo !
U b dum.
I b smert
U stupid hillbelly.
Nevertheless, I still support SSM.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very hateful, and I still support gay marriage.
Such a sad, pathetic little troll you are. No trolling skills at all. It must suck to be so mentally ill that you need to spread hate on the internet and then be so completely incompetent at doing so.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54023 Apr 10, 2014
So hateful.

So hypocritical.

Such a liar.

And such an incompetent troll.

SMIRK.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54024 Apr 10, 2014
Poor Kimare. He lost again.

He tried posting an article saying no one understands homosexuality. I posted a scientific journal article that proves otherwise.

He then attacks that article and says it has design flaws that it does not in fact have. It was a pathetic attempt to take the criticism of another study that he found after doing a google search and then trying to cut and paste it over to this article.

The article was about an observed effect on fecundity rates of female relatives of male homosexuals.

Kimare cries that it does nothing to explain female homosexuality. Well, duh! The paper is about male homosexuality. That is their topic of study. Of course it doesn't explain female homosexuality. They weren't studying lesbians.

Now we get back the same, tired old regurgitation of Greg's misguided, bigoted opinions.

It's just too easy kicking his old, senile, hillbilly ass.

SMIRK
truth

Granite City, IL

#54025 Apr 10, 2014
Ace wrote:
God Expects Us to Judge
"The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment." (Psa. 37:30) A righteous person will talk of judgment. He will not REFUSE to judge. He will talk judgment.
"Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the LORD, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken. Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph." (Amos 5:14-15) How can you hate the evil and love the good if you refuse to judge? You can't. You are SINNING when you refuse to judge.
It says the mouths of the righteous speak wisdom.

You are neither wise nor righteous, you old, angry fool.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54026 Apr 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Won't same sex couples feel inferior next to diverse gendered couples, especially when the latter have children?
A cultural relationship is defined by specific details. There is significant differences between a diverse gendered couple and a duplicate gendered couple. There is also a profound difference between a relationship that bears fruit, and one that never does.
An example for just part of the question is the difficulty a heterosexual couple unable to bear children experiences.
Still clinging like a desperate little bulldog. he knows he's beat, but his foolish pride just wont let him walk away. He's too insecure for that. So here we go again.

There is no requirement for marriage to have children.

There is no requirement to have children in order to get married.

There is no equating of the two.

Your argument is completely invalid. Because logic.

SMIRK
truth

Granite City, IL

#54027 Apr 10, 2014
Ace wrote:
God Expects Us to Judge
Matthew 7:1

your buy-bull is schizophrenic and can pretty much be interpreted in a way that supports all kinds of madness and evil. Kind of like you're trying to do know.

Paraphrasing Weinberg, Without religion good people would still do good things and evil people would do evil things, but for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54028 Apr 10, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It says the mouths of the righteous speak wisdom.
You are neither wise nor righteous, you old, angry fool.
Your opinion is yours as you see it, but one thing i am not is angry. I love life and find humor on every corner. Only losers get angry lol.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54029 Apr 10, 2014
You are proud of being a competent troll....I pity you and laugh at the same time.
Nevertheless, I support SSM.
truth wrote:
So hateful.
So hypocritical.
Such a liar.
And such an incompetent troll.
SMIRK.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54030 Apr 10, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Still clinging like a desperate little bulldog. he knows he's beat, but his foolish pride just wont let him walk away. He's too insecure for that. So here we go again.
There is no requirement for marriage to have children.
There is no requirement to have children in order to get married.
There is no equating of the two.
Your argument is completely invalid. Because logic.
SMIRK
And gays can't have children, that is why they are kidnapping children from hetersexuals.

Two boys kidnapped by homosexuals or “homosexuals ...
antigayfactcheck.wordpress.com/2012/09/24/two... ...
Sep 24, 2012 · Is making a news report about two boys being “kidnapped by homosexuals” an attempt to brand homosexuals as being more likely to molest children?

Homosexuality A Serious Problem as Terrorism Archives ...
gistonthis.com/tag/homosexuality-a-serious-pr...
Homosexuality A Serious Problem as Terrorism,... Police Discover Baby Factory in Asaba.... Canadian Nun Kidnapped In Cameroon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park District 1 hr Grandchild 11
Public hearing for ward revision 2 hr Kasper don t mind 158
Marlo Kemp vs Hazel Crest 3 hr Noamsky 3
larry sighting 3 hr interesting 1
Public hearing and council vote 5 hr Making BI Better 43
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 5 hr So Much at Stake 177
12 Hour shifts will bleed the taxpayers dry (Aug '15) Sat Butter 86
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dolton Mortgages