Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
43,221 - 43,240 of 49,477 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#50224 Feb 6, 2014
Toupee wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious??? There have been medications and surgical products and genetic techniques for humans that were tested first on smaller mammals like dogs, with mice and rats being used very often. They were used because of the inherent similarities to human. So the analogy with the dogs and genetic effects in humans is applicable, especially when it involved inter-family breeding. You may not rant, per se, but you offer insults to simple observations. Its probably done from ignorace and fear of the unknown. my advice for you would be to open your ears eyes and mind before you open your mouth. Thank goodness, humans do have a select population that are able to think with openness and eagerness to learn.
ROTFL back in the 70's i used to work in that field.
So i can tell you straight out no animal on earth is a match for humans
some come close for certain things but none are a match.
Testing /Making drugs and cosmetics are a world away from incest comparisons.
Your ignorance in thinking it would be is amazing.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#50225 Feb 6, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
God's design and creation of Adam and Eve was so perfect it led to the population of the world.
Your god, Adam and Eve are all myths.
Earth Angel wrote:
Gays can't match that.
You seem to be under the impression that gays are required to match something. They aren't.
Earth Angel wrote:
All they can do is try and insult it.
No, we insult your stupidity.
Earth Angel wrote:
And look silly doing that.
You spend a lot of time gay watching do you?
Earth Angel wrote:
Anyone who has ever seen the birth of a child has seen the beauty of God's design.
No, anyone who has ever seen the birth of a child has seen the beauty of nature. And as one who has been present for the birth of three children now, it's not all that pretty. Spiritually beautiful yes, but also bloody and messy. And before the advent of modern medicine, birth very often meant death for the mother. Hardly a great representation of a good "designer"!
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#50226 Feb 6, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Why your obsession with gays? You blame us for everything.
Not true at all.
Obama would have gotten elected without your support.
You need to stop lying about me. Its making you look silly.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#50227 Feb 6, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh puh-leez! You.... original? ROTFLMAO@U
You think we've never heard the calumny you post before???
i thought i was talking to Dusty
did i just catch yet another Dusty secret screen name ?
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#50228 Feb 6, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh puh-leez! You.... original? ROTFLMAO@U
You think we've never heard the calumny you post before???
i could have sworn i was talking to WELL on that topic
could this be another one of your many screen names ?
ROTFL is this how gays try and make it look like that have support ?
why not just pick one name go with it and try and make a serious conversation
oh wait your gay that is asking too much
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#50229 Feb 6, 2014
woof wrote:
http://nationalreport.net/cali fornia-allows-first-ever-state -recognized-human-animal-marri age/
as a general rule i don't open links from strangers
or if there is nothing saying what the link is even about.
But i gotta admit there has been talk about this topic on this thread.
I guess ACE was right gays have gone to the dogs. It was bound to happen.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50230 Feb 6, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hilarious how uneducated the imposter Earth Angel is!!! And yet he thinks he knows it all!!! He's like a 5 year old!!!!
Shit..... 5 years olds have more sense.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50231 Feb 6, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought i was talking to Dusty
did i just catch yet another Dusty secret screen name ?
Geee....... I am reminded of one of your posts..... let's see..... how did it go?

"you don't get to tell posters what they can post about or who they can post to.
all you can do is ignore me or report me.
good luck with that"

Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50232 Feb 6, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i could have sworn i was talking to WELL on that topic
could this be another one of your many screen names ?
ROTFL is this how gays try and make it look like that have support ?
why not just pick one name go with it and try and make a serious conversation
oh wait your gay that is asking too much
you get to tell posters what they can post about or who they can post to.
all you can do is ignore me or report me.
good luck with that

Sound familiar?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50233 Feb 6, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL back in the 70's i used to work in that field.
So i can tell you straight out no animal on earth is a match for humans
some come close for certain things but none are a match.
Testing /Making drugs and cosmetics are a world away from incest comparisons.
Your ignorance in thinking it would be is amazing.
You were working back in the 70s?

Well THAT explains everything. No fool like an old fool.
Try this

Westville, IL

#50234 Feb 6, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL back in the 70's i used to work in that field.
So i can tell you straight out no animal on earth is a match for humans
some come close for certain things but none are a match.
Testing /Making drugs and cosmetics are a world away from incest comparisons.
Your ignorance in thinking it would be is amazing.
I can actually ask and answer questions without insults...seems you can't but thats ok. I'm not sure what field you were in...but the very fact that you are arguing with me that humans can't be compared to other mammals when genetics is involved, leads me to question your expertise. Your points so far have been less-than-scientific. I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say you mean than humans can't breed with other mammals when you say they aren't compatible, which wasn't my original point anyway. If thats not what you're saying then you have lost me. The fact is, that other mammals can be used as models to predict what would happen to humans because they operate almost identically biologically speaking....for example if you inbreed a dog, you will get genetic defects. The very same thing happens when humans inbreed.(look at the problems some amish groups are experiencing) Are you following? This being said...my observation was that if the world was populated by adam and eve it would have had to be done with incest and this would cause problems. Quit complicating my observation with extraneous topics.

Another observation I noted was that eden is considered to have been somewhere in the persian gulf...near the tigris and eufrates...if humans started in this area of the world a few thousand years ago it would have been difficult to cross the oceans to get to the other continents where humans are. Just an observation.
Try this

Westville, IL

#50235 Feb 6, 2014
Another point I've pondered as well is when adam and eve's children started to turn into all the different kind of people. I assume adam and eve looked like someone from the persian gulf (like jesus probably looked like an israeli or palestinian) but when did african people, chinese people, indians, japanese, norwegians etc etc all come about? Why are they all different looking and why are there hundreds of different languages spoken? Why doesn't eeryone just look like adam and eve and talk like they did? I sit down and think about this stuff and wonder.

Also why isn't there just one religion? Adam and eve's religion?
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#50236 Feb 6, 2014
Try this wrote:
<quoted text>
I can actually ask and answer questions without insults...seems you can't but thats ok. I'm not sure what field you were in...but the very fact that you are arguing with me that humans can't be compared to other mammals when genetics is involved, leads me to question your expertise. Your points so far have been less-than-scientific. I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say you mean than humans can't breed with other mammals when you say they aren't compatible, which wasn't my original point anyway. If thats not what you're saying then you have lost me. The fact is, that other mammals can be used as models to predict what would happen to humans because they operate almost identically biologically speaking....for example if you inbreed a dog, you will get genetic defects. The very same thing happens when humans inbreed.(look at the problems some amish groups are experiencing) Are you following? This being said...my observation was that if the world was populated by adam and eve it would have had to be done with incest and this would cause problems. Quit complicating my observation with extraneous topics.
Another observation I noted was that eden is considered to have been somewhere in the persian gulf...near the tigris and eufrates...if humans started in this area of the world a few thousand years ago it would have been difficult to cross the oceans to get to the other continents where humans are. Just an observation.
i'm sure you gays will try and breed with animals.
you won't have children but when has that ever stopped you.from anal sex
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#50237 Feb 6, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You were working back in the 70s?
Well THAT explains everything. No fool like an old fool.
yawn just insults nothing to see here folks
Gay Activist

Carbondale, IL

#50238 Feb 6, 2014
Lesbians will have sperm donors, we will use those hater cocks for something useful. Milking them like cows
Try this

Westville, IL

#50240 Feb 6, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sure you gays will try and breed with animals.
you won't have children but when has that ever stopped you.from anal sex
When the f@ck did i say I was gay?? lol you poor fool, you can't hang with me huh? You make me laugh, you are clown shoes. You contradict yourself in your different posts you dumbshiit. Keep up the good work. lol
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#50241 Feb 6, 2014
what a sick twist you are
Try this

Westville, IL

#50242 Feb 6, 2014
Hey I went to carbondale...is the hangar still there? We use to go watch bands there and get bagels from winston the bagel guy.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#50243 Feb 6, 2014
Gay Activist wrote:
I hope you gay haters are really burned. Now we can can marry, our next target is your children. They will be taught that the gay life style is great and only haters will object to that. With enough education, they will turn gay and denounce their parents as abusers.
You always could marry.

ss marriage is an oxymoron.
lickmytool

Centralia, IL

#50244 Feb 6, 2014
Try this wrote:
Hey I went to carbondale...is the hangar still there? We use to go watch bands there and get bagels from winston the bagel guy.
Hey you can shove your Johnson bar in my brown eye hangar . and than you can put a bagel over that Johnson bar to and when we get done you can eat it .yum yum

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bremen 228 Launches Facebook page 2 hr Fritz 1
village/park hall 7 hr Okey Dokey 7
CHPD Promotions 9 hr Anonymous 1
Bengal Football.., 9 hr TheTaxMan 4
Ronald Tellez..ex-Blue Island cop.. (Nov '11) 14 hr retired fd 13
Hog Wild Restaurant 16 hr Puked 33
Thanks BI Independent Party 18 hr Whatever Opportun... 6
•••
•••
•••

Dolton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dolton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dolton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dolton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••