Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50304 Feb 7, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself. I'm not here for you, I'm here against you.
ROTFLMFAO good luck with that

hey Dusty would please help her out. Tell her how ineffective you been at it.
meanwhile i'll be watching the Olympics

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#50305 Feb 7, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
your a sick twist.
Dusty is mostly just an angry hateful guy. Which doesn't say much for gay marriage bliss.
The fact that I rightfully bust your balls doesn't make me an angry, hateful gay. In reality, if you and I ran into each in any social situation, you'd think I'm as pleasant a person as you've ever met. The achievements I've made in my career can't be accomplished by and angry, hateful person.

Based on your responses, I could just as easily make the claim that you're an angry hateful guy.

In truth, I simply realize that you're just passionate about your beliefs.
Too bad you happen to be wrong.:-)

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50306 Feb 7, 2014
an*

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50309 Feb 7, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO good luck with that
hey Dusty would please help her out. Tell her how ineffective you been at it.
meanwhile i'll be watching the Olympics
Ineffective? You mean like your efforts against marriage equality?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#50310 Feb 7, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Even you know that you're desperately lying through your teeth.
Have your opinions had any lasting effect on the reality that is my marriage?
Of course not; you have no power here.
I simply note the reality that your relationship will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Smile.

Location hidden

#50311 Feb 7, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Matrimony is a Sacrament.
Marriage is a civil event.
If marriage were a sacrament, they'd all be performed in Churches and atheists couldn't get married. Then again, you'd probably be content with that too.
Don't get paranoid, Missy, nobody is trying to shove anything down your throat.
BS.

A imposter relationship is attempting to impose itself on marriage.

You and your partner will never measure up to marriage. Even a child can see the difference.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50312 Feb 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply note the reality that your relationship will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Smile.
Yeah, it's not like you have said that 1,001 times. Still irrelevant.

Location hidden

#50313 Feb 7, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
My purpose here isn't to convince you that my marriage is "acceptable".
My purpose here is to remind you that you don't have the right to deny others their rights.
My purpose here is to remind you that referendums are not legal in denying rights to others.
My purpose here is to remind you that there are communities of faith that don't happen to think there's a conflict between religion and marriage equality.
My purpose here is to remind you that in spite of your opinions, I am legally married in a union that is recognized by the federal government.
Given that you're completely powerless to do anything about that fact, why are you here? There's not ONE thing you can do to reverse, or slow, the progress of marriage equality.
So, why are you here????? What are you getting from this????
How many same-sex marriages have you prevented from taking place?
Ss marriage is an oxymoron.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50314 Feb 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ss marriage is an oxymoron.
Smile.
KiMare is a moron.

SecretSmile.
Truth

Granite City, IL

#50315 Feb 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
I simply note that the reality is over half the people in the US live in states that sanction gay marriage and within 20 years it will be nationwide through federal mandate. Nothing you can do will change that.

Location hidden

#50316 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare is a moron.
SecretSmile.
Gay troll.

Location hidden

#50317 Feb 8, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply note that the reality is over half the people in the US live in states that sanction gay marriage and within 20 years it will be nationwide through federal mandate. Nothing you can do will change that.
Nothing changes the fact that everybody in all the world lives where ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

Smirk.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50318 Feb 8, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
within 20 years it will be nationwide through federal mandate.
there is the problem. Its not the will of the people. Its by federal mandate caused by the gay agenda.
At least you're honest about that. Dusty lives in this fantasy land that people approve of it.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50319 Feb 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay troll.
Kimare's daily affirmations in the mirror.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50320 Feb 8, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
there is the problem. Its not the will of the people. Its by federal mandate caused by the gay agenda.
At least you're honest about that. Dusty lives in this fantasy land that people approve of it.
Every poll in recent years shows that well over 50% of the population support marriage equality.
>50% is the majority. What part of that is my fantasy?
You still support public referendums to allow, or negate, SSM, but the last three of those have gone in support of marriage equality. Seems to me the fantasy-land thinking is all yours.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50321 Feb 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing changes the fact that everybody in all the world lives where ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Smirk.
irrelevant. Still married and the government recognizes both of our marriage with exactly the same rights. You could change that if you want to denounce your marriage. Then you wouldn't be the same as us.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50322 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
irrelevant. Still married and the government recognizes both of our marriage with exactly the same rights. You could change that if you want to denounce your marriage. Then you wouldn't be the same as us.
only you would suggest someone denounce a marriage bound by the love of God.
Proud of yourself ?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50323 Feb 8, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
only you would suggest someone denounce a marriage bound by the love of God.
Proud of yourself ?
Heavens!!! KiMare denounces my marriage all the time, as did you. I was married by TWO lesbians, in the eyes of God. My congregation, and my husband's temple BOTH recognize our marriage.

I'm merely highlighting that KiMare seems to have a problems with God's acceptance of my marriage. God doesn't negate my union; why should KiMare? If he's not happy sharing my union with God, then he can simply denounce his. KiMare has the hubris to believe, like you, that he speaks on God's behalf. That takes a pretty huge pair of balls (and a totally useless vagina).

“You can safely assume that you’ve created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” Anne Lamott
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50324 Feb 8, 2014
who is the bigger sick minded gay ?

the gay on top who is pretending his penis is in a woman's vagina
OR
the gay beneath who he thinks his anal cavity is a vagina

hey Dusty which one are you ? Just asking you.
which is just like you asking me questions
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50325 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavens!!! KiMare denounces my marriage all the time, as did you. I was married by TWO lesbians, in the eyes of God. My congregation, and my husband's temple BOTH recognize our marriage.
I'm merely highlighting that KiMare seems to have a problems with God's acceptance of my marriage. God doesn't negate my union; why should KiMare? If he's not happy sharing my union with God, then he can simply denounce his. KiMare has the hubris to believe, like you, that he speaks on God's behalf. That takes a pretty huge pair of balls (and a totally useless vagina).
“You can safely assume that you’ve created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” Anne Lamott
you don't have a marriage. You have a bastardized version of it.

As for speaking for God well Jesus instructed us to go forth and spread the message.
I guess you missed that part in your Sunday School lesson last week.
BTW does John the Baptist ring a bell for you ? You might want to look up what he was doing with his life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First National Bank Buildings to be Auctioned 7 hr Resident 2
Dolton city sticker tickets given on private pr... (Jul '10) 10 hr Resident 9
Will the Real Robert Rita Please Stand Up (Jan '16) 15 hr Change is needed 37
Oak Forest officials discuss video gambling reg... 15 hr Resident Confucious 2
Review; Jimmy's Gentlemen's Club (Jul '14) 15 hr Lol 24
Mayor Gonzalez - 4 more years! (Jan '15) 20 hr Chapo 23
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) Thu jjdonahue1943 243

Dolton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance