Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52051 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Im still laughing man

Forest Park, IL

#40853 Jul 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
Yes, Frankie, we're laughing with you.
Judging by all the down votes, it looks like you have as much credibility as Mrs. Frankie does.

Congrats on that!

Rastous

“Go PACK Go!!”

Since: Dec 09

Lawrenceville, IL.

#40854 Jul 3, 2013
burp
Im still laughing man

Forest Park, IL

#40855 Jul 3, 2013
Sue Happy wrote:
O Frankie I bet your a real man with all this tough talk you want to spank me I have some Jim Beam and I live in Lansing Il stop by some time big boy?
Careful now ... you might interrupt Frankie while he's spanking himself.

Or even worse - Frankie being spanked by his husband-to-be.

I'd make sure to knock first!
laughing man

Luton, UK

#40856 Jul 3, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm so "fake" why is it you conservatives have never showed up in person to back up those physical threats you've thrown my way over the course of 12 years?
Let me guess ... no answer on that one either eh?
You wouldn't last a minute against a first grade girl, Pervert.
Im still laughing man

Forest Park, IL

#40857 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You look real cute.
I'm not the guy you should be saying that to.
laughing man

Luton, UK

#40858 Jul 3, 2013
Holy crap, a sack o' feces has given me some negative votes! Whatever shall I do? Hell hath no fury like peer pressure from pillow biters!!!!

aHAHAHAHAHA hahaha HAHAHAHAHA
Im still laughing man

Forest Park, IL

#40859 Jul 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't last a minute against a first grade girl, Pervert.
Then show up and prove it.

I'll give you the place and you give me the date and time.

SIMPLE!

Well?

Yes or no .. ONE word is all I need.

You wouldn't be afraid of someone who "wouldn't last a minute against a first grade girl" now would you?

I think you would!

Waiting ...
laughing man

Luton, UK

#40860 Jul 3, 2013
She'd make you cry, shitferbrains.
Im still laughing man

Forest Park, IL

#40861 Jul 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't last a minute against a first grade girl, Pervert.
C'mon ... I'm waiting on the long list of excuses. We all know ANYTHING but a time and date will follow if I give you the place.
Im still laughing man

Forest Park, IL

#40862 Jul 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
Holy crap, a sack o' feces has given me some negative votes! Whatever shall I do? Hell hath no fury like peer pressure from pillow biters!!!!
aHAHAHAHAHA hahaha HAHAHAHAHA
There ya go ...

That's one dodge.

Go any more for us chickenshit?

I bet you do!
laughing man

Luton, UK

#40863 Jul 3, 2013
Death wishes are so gay.
Im still laughing man

Forest Park, IL

#40864 Jul 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
Death wishes are so gay.
There ya go ... just as we expected!

That's two so far.

Go any more for us chickenshit?

I bet you do!
silence of the imbeciles

Luton, UK

#40865 Jul 3, 2013
Buffalo Bill won't you come out tonight

Come out tonight

Come out tonight....
Im still laughing man

Forest Park, IL

#40866 Jul 3, 2013
silence of the imbeciles wrote:
Buffalo Bill won't you come out tonight
Come out tonight
Come out tonight....
There ya go ... just as we expected!

That's three and counting.

Go any more for us chickenshit?

I bet you do!
Im still laughing man

Forest Park, IL

#40867 Jul 3, 2013
Now I even have laughing man trying to hide behind a different name ...

Behind his computer screen AND a different name!

LMAO!

So much for BAD ASS conservatives who like to bully people with their ignorance.

Like I said ... all you have to do is call them out on it and then watch them scatter like the cockroaches at laughing man's place with the high electric bill!
laughing man

Luton, UK

#40868 Jul 3, 2013
You want me, sweetheart?

Tell me how much. Send me flowers.

Hugs and kisses, shitferbrains.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#40869 Jul 3, 2013
Rastous wrote:
burp
fart
idiots

Las Vegas, NV

#40870 Jul 3, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
Now I even have laughing man trying to hide behind a different name ...
Behind his computer screen AND a different name!
LMAO!
So much for BAD ASS conservatives who like to bully people with their ignorance.
Like I said ... all you have to do is call them out on it and then watch them scatter like the cockroaches at laughing man's place with the high electric bill!
YOU ARE ALL FOOLS..!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO YOURSELVEs!!!!!!!!!!
idiots

Las Vegas, NV

#40871 Jul 3, 2013
You all need to watch FOX NEWS (FAIR AND BALANCED) BILL O" REILLY AND SHAWN HANNITY ARE GREAT AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL TRUE AMERICANS.. AND ALL YOU LIBERALS GET A FIRST PLANE RIDE TO CHINA OR IRAN AND SEE HOW MUCH FREEDOM YOU HAVE.. God bless America!!!!!!!!!!
laughing man

Luton, UK

#40872 Jul 3, 2013
idiots wrote:
You all need to watch FOX NEWS (FAIR AND BALANCED) BILL O" REILLY AND SHAWN HANNITY ARE GREAT AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL TRUE AMERICANS.. AND ALL YOU LIBERALS GET A FIRST PLANE RIDE TO CHINA OR IRAN AND SEE HOW MUCH FREEDOM YOU HAVE.. God bless America!!!!!!!!!!
Are you a Freeper? Your "writing" betrays you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Modern Drop Forge to move its Blue Island opera... (Aug '11) 2 hr Really 56
Water Rate Increase Some Basic Questions 3 hr Floyd 27
What would YOU do? 7 hr John Q Public 9
Shitstain 11 hr lol 31
Post Office (Mar '17) Tue Harry Milt 13
BIIP Taking Our Hard Earned Money AGAIN Tue Givem credit 15
Midlo post office Mon Mad here 1

Dolton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dolton Mortgages