kid hit by car walking to school

kid hit by car walking to school

Posted in the Dolton Forum

curious

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 9, 2013
Does anyone have any information about coach clines son being hit by a car? Happened last Wednesday. I didn't see it on the news, I was just curious as to what happened.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Jaywalking and nose in his phone. Still tragic. Maybe the driver should/could have avoided him. But he wasn't as you as you say....an alert pedestrian. But I believe a broken foot is the extent of injury but I could be wrong on that.
curious

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Broken leg. Poor kid
resident

Robbins, IL

#4 Sep 9, 2013
I seen it happen. Poor kid wasnt paying attention. The driver couldnt have avoided him. Hope he gets well soon.
my view

Midlothian, IL

#5 Sep 10, 2013
Maybe the driver wasn't paying attention either. Rumor is its a person from st, Chris also heard a teacher
half full

Midlothian, IL

#6 Sep 10, 2013
Maybe the driver wasnt expected a kid to walk right in front of his/her car.
my view

Midlothian, IL

#7 Sep 10, 2013
Doesn't matter you have to be aware of your surroundings. Defense driving u see a kid or kids not paying attention duh honk your horn
duh

Oak Forest, IL

#8 Sep 10, 2013
my view wrote:
Doesn't matter you have to be aware of your surroundings. Defense driving u see a kid or kids not paying attention duh honk your horn
You can be aware of your surroundings all day long, duh, but if a kid decides to walk out in front of your car, duh, because HE'S not paying attention to his surroundings?

There's nothing you can do.

Oh, and "duh".
my view

Midlothian, IL

#9 Sep 12, 2013
Ok retard
Pay attention it's the law you hit a bystander it's your fault right retard?
Defense driving yeah it sucks but that's what we all need to do, and no one knows if he was or wasn't paying attention you can say he wasn't but your were a car length or 2 away no way to know for sure

Oh yeah and retard
willie

Midlothian, TX

#10 Sep 13, 2013
My View is in idiot and a retard. Some people think they know it all. Someone just posted that they saw the whole thing happen and that the driver could not have avoided it. But I guess people like you have a crystal ball that put you right there with the witness. Idiot !
sad

Chicago, IL

#11 Sep 17, 2013
my view wrote:
you my get a ticket for honking your horn,
Duh

Oak Forest, IL

#13 Sep 17, 2013
my view wrote:
I'm retarded
Oh yeah and duh
We know!
livehereforever

Blue Island, IL

#14 Sep 17, 2013
I thought if you wanted a pool you needed to have a fence. If that is true then why is there a pool on the corner of 145th and Keeler up with no fence or deck?
Not trying to be mean

Blue Island, IL

#15 Sep 17, 2013
Haven't seen it, but the pool itself can be fenced, instead of having a fence around the yard. Is that the case here?
Ty Webb

Oak Forest, IL

#16 Sep 17, 2013
livehereforever wrote:
I thought if you wanted a pool you needed to have a fence. If that is true then why is there a pool on the corner of 145th and Keeler up with no fence or deck?
We have a pool and a pond... Pond be good for you.
curious

United States

#17 Sep 17, 2013
Wait! I heard the kid doesn't live in our district. Does he get to go to our schools cause his dad works at Bremen?
livehereforever

Blue Island, IL

#18 Sep 18, 2013
Not trying to be mean wrote:
Haven't seen it, but the pool itself can be fenced, instead of having a fence around the yard. Is that the case here?
Nope nothing around it or the yard.
curious

United States

#19 Sep 18, 2013
Seriously let's stay on topic here. Does anyone know where this happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great new business! 7 hr Midlothian resident 12
july 4 th 2014 parade and fireworks (Jun '13) 9 hr Nutbag 27
B.I.P.D. needs leadership now (Aug '14) 17 hr Chronic Unmet Need 210
So what happenened to Ricky Rockets? 19 hr Doubting Thomas 4
Wake Up Attorney Mayor Domingo Vargas You Might... 21 hr Dramatic Image 21
hi. (Jun '13) Sat horny 5
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) Sat Lisa 220
More from around the web

Dolton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE