Chicago Heights Payroll

Chicago Heights Payroll

Posted in the Dolton Forum

Lets Be Honest

Oak Brook, IL

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Maybe Chicago Heights should take a tip from Manor Emanuel:
“During the campaign I promised to have the most open, accountable and transparent government that the City of Chicago has ever seen,” said Mayor Emanuel.“Today’s effort is another step toward this goal, as we create an administration that is accountable to the citizens of Chicago.” The data is available on the City of Chicago website at: http://data.cityofchicago.org/Government/Curr... .
“An appointment in city government is about serving the taxpayers,” Emanuel said.“In all of our actions, we will work to insure that the interests of the people of Chicago are our first and only priority.”
Outside Looking In

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Lets Be Honest wrote:
Maybe Chicago Heights should take a tip from Manor Emanuel:
“During the campaign I promised to have the most open, accountable and transparent government that the City of Chicago has ever seen,” said Mayor Emanuel.“Today’s effort is another step toward this goal, as we create an administration that is accountable to the citizens of Chicago.” The data is available on the City of Chicago website at: http://data.cityofchicago.org/Government/Curr... .
“An appointment in city government is about serving the taxpayers,” Emanuel said.“In all of our actions, we will work to insure that the interests of the people of Chicago are our first and only priority.”
Oh please, that will never happen...hahahahaha!
wait what

Melrose Park, IL

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Its true if you google a Chicago employees name, one of the results will be their title with the city, department and the base salary.
Lets Be Honest

Oak Brook, IL

#4 Dec 5, 2012
wait what wrote:
Its true if you google a Chicago employees name, one of the results will be their title with the city, department and the base salary.
I think they meant it will never happen in Chicago Heights...too bad, because it would stop a lot of rumors and show some integrity!
undocumentedguno wner

Lansing, IL

#5 Apr 22, 2013
Yea laughable
life long taxpayer

Ripon, WI

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Why do you need to know what a city of chgo hts employee makes? That is personal business! Mr "gunowner" go fly a kite!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 23, 2013
life long taxpayer wrote:
Why do you need to know what a city of chgo hts employee makes? That is personal business! Mr "gunowner" go fly a kite!
Actually it is publicly available information, since their paychecks come from taxpayer funds.
Rahm

Chicago, IL

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Mayor Emanual is a handpicked puppet. He is a weasel and I would not trust anything that guy has to say regarding anything. He is a liberal idiot who is clueless on the reality of his own city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DeMar's Restaurant Robbed 2 hr Change Is Needed 31
What would YOU do? 3 hr Change Is Needed 17
What will Flossmoor be like in 10 years? (Aug '06) 5 hr Indiana Dunes 16
Shitstain 7 hr Blue 33
Water Rate Increase Some Basic Questions 8 hr Stop the Waste 36
Fire Chief to retire 11/30/17 13 hr Floyd 7
Modern Drop Forge to move its Blue Island opera... (Aug '11) 23 hr Wheres BIs Bid 57

Dolton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dolton Mortgages