First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hammer

Dolton, IL

#1 Mar 14, 2013
My son was shot and the Dolton detective never returned my calls or interviewed my son. Thank Mayor Lewis great police force.3048
hammer

Dolton, IL

#2 Mar 14, 2013
I've been in Dolton over 30 years. This is the worst it has ever been, Poor management. We will be Detroit soon. Be careful who we put in office. They should be working for us.
police

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Stop selling Ur houses to black families. Go back to Gary
TomSawyer

Hazel Crest, IL

#4 Mar 14, 2013
hammer wrote:
My son was shot and the Dolton detective never returned my calls or interviewed my son. Thank Mayor Lewis great police force.3048
He probably was interviewed by police but he was honoring his gang code of silence!!!
HowDareYou

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Mar 14, 2013
The Men and woman of the Dolton police department are great people.
They have made dolton a fine community and do a great job keeping it safe.
They even resued my poor cat who got stuck in a tree.
The officers were patient and worked tirelessly to save my feline.
Godbless the dolton police.
They are fine outstanding individuals.
They are heros I tell ya
Heros
reality

United States

#6 Mar 14, 2013
Unfortunately they don't make revenue screwing with gangbangers. There to busy messing with traffic violations to help village screw the taxpayer. I miss the old days. Our kids don't have a chance to be young and act stupid. Thank u economy. And gangbangers.
ronald

United States

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Hammer when Ur son recovers beat the hell out of him and tell him to stop being a hood rat . Wake up also , I don't remember the police being Ur sons shooter. Be Pissed at Ur son and his great friends.
live in dolton

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 18, 2013
HowDareYou wrote:
They are heros I tell ya
Heros
Well let's see the cat wont bite,shoot,or hurt the police officer.
so I get the cat out of the tree too.
Detective Sims

Jersey City, NJ

#10 Apr 2, 2013
You civilian idiots just love blaming everything on the police.
You are the ones that make this neighborhood a mess and we are the ones that are overwhelmed picking it up.
A "thank you" to us would be justified......
Detective Sims

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Apr 2, 2013
hammer wrote:
Excuse me, but your son refused to cooperate or give us anything to go on.........if he didn't want rare help then there's nothing more we can do. Maybe you should get the info out of him and come to headquarters with the information. Then we will see what we can do.
Thank You.
Detective Sims

Jersey City, NJ

#12 Apr 2, 2013
HowDareYou wrote:
They are heros I tell ya
Heros
Thank you sir. We need more citizens like you in this town because then we would be agle to make progress in our cleanup efforts.
Joker

Manhattan, IL

#13 Apr 2, 2013
Dolton is a dump what do you expect
Detective Sims

Jersey City, NJ

#14 Apr 2, 2013
Joker wrote:
Dolton is a dump what do you expect
Its the people that don't work with us that make Dolton a dump.
Blaming us men and women of law enforcement is not the solution.
People refuse to cooperate and report things to us.
When we arrive at the scene, people act dumb and say, "I don't know nothing" and turn a blind eye to crime.....If you guys want us to clean this town up then it will take and effort from the citizens as well....Police work relys on the information we receive...without information from you, we have nothing to go on..........
John in the John

Chicago, IL

#15 Apr 3, 2013
Ok so you say that I am we'll aware that all the frickin officer like Dubish Spiglon Blaudin work the early day shift WHY. So they can get overtime also Chief Burge got Lacey Archer and several other working day/no shift. His groupies they got to every meeting there is for over time. So you don't have enough officers on the streets and I have seen officers doing the wrong thing. I called they came to MY house then went to the house in question but talked to a quest never went to owner and then waved at me and left. So yes we cooperate but do they. Also they never call back citizens with problems. A phone call means so much to residents. Dolton police step up, many of you got attitude n it shows also write a report correctly so that the crime sticks. Catching a teen in my home is BURGLARY not TRESPASSING. So you llet the bad behavior continue to happen. Send you staff to class or in the inner city to make them better officers. We would all appreciate that
OBC 2013

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 3, 2013
John in the John wrote:
Ok so you say that I am we'll aware that all the frickin officer like Dubish Spiglon Blaudin work the early day shift WHY. So they can get overtime also Chief Burge got Lacey Archer and several other working day/no shift. His groupies they got to every meeting there is for over time. So you don't have enough officers on the streets and I have seen officers doing the wrong thing. I called they came to MY house then went to the house in question but talked to a quest never went to owner and then waved at me and left. So yes we cooperate but do they. Also they never call back citizens with problems. A phone call means so much to residents. Dolton police step up, many of you got attitude n it shows also write a report correctly so that the crime sticks. Catching a teen in my home is BURGLARY not TRESPASSING. So you llet the bad behavior continue to happen. Send you staff to class or in the inner city to make them better officers. We would all appreciate that
whatever happen to that grant money Dolton police received to hire more cops?
John in the John

Chicago, IL

#17 Apr 3, 2013
Best be careful when you get in the grant business.
Grant money will pay for 3 officers for a period of 5 years AFTER the 5 years are up GUESS WHAT. The CITIZENS of the community have to PAY THOSE officers, NO MORE money from the federal or county grant. So that means that some how in the budget for Dolton WE/they will have to add lets say $150,000 for thei 3 officers salary, another $150,000 for the 3 officers benefit package. Now i a m like you where is this money coming from the town is vacant not a lot of property tax revenue coming in no businesses here so no tax revenue in Springfield they are cutting all assistance to towns like ours so what happens then? Who has the answers for this?????
airbornesldr

El Monte, CA

#18 May 2, 2013
Wow,relax on traffic n stop the violence dolton pd,n why dont you guys stay parked in hot areas while another officer is roving that area. Step it up to stop the violence n maybe you guys should give the taxpayer of dolton a lil break instead of trying to screw us all the time
Grammar Please

Chicago, IL

#19 May 2, 2013
Please go to your local library and check out a grammar book. This thread is impossible to follow because it is written so poorly. If you speak the same way you type, your voices will forever go unheard because no one knows what the hell you're saying!
BTW

Chicago, IL

#20 May 4, 2013
John in the John wrote:
Hey John, your locally appointed state's attorney is usually to blame for downgraded charges. What's a burglary to the police and everyone else still needs to be called a burglary by the state's attorney's office. That's who approves charges against people.Just a thought to drop in your head, Dolton is understaffed which means officers working overtime. That will definitely affect the ability to place phone calls plus you never know what shift they are on. If you did a report with an officer that gets off work at 7am..well you can figure that out. A couple other things...it is not uncommon for command staff to work days and they usually get no overtime. I'm not sure how many of your concerns are valid.
BTW

Chicago, IL

#21 May 4, 2013
police wrote:
Stop selling Ur houses to black families. Go back to Gary
There were black people in town decades ago. Some are still around.They were/are working people that you can count on to keep their lawns manicured and make improvements to their home. South Holland is 80%+ black and looks nothing like Dolton. Care to expound on your theory?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 Blue Island brothers in line for 6 government... (Nov '13) 1 hr Change is needed 45
Union Yard Signs (Sep '12) 2 hr Jim B 88
village idiot 6 hr Bengal Nut 2
The smell of burning leaves 6 hr Tina 36
Who is Midlothians Jack Hille? 6 hr Midlo Dog Walker 68
Unique Vans 6 hr sillstep 1
Warning!!!!!!!!!!! 7 hr really 5
Dolton Dating
Find my Match

Dolton Jobs

Dolton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dolton News, Events & Info