congratulations dolton for taking out the trash!!!!!!

Posted in the Dolton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EILEEN EX EMPLOYEE

Midlothian, IL

#1 Apr 10, 2013
FINALLY......THE PEOPLE OF DOLTON GOT TIRED OF BEING ROBBED!!!!! CONGRATS MAYOR ROGERS ON YOUR WIN.....I HOPE YOU CAN CLEAN UP THE MESS THOSE FOOLS MADE OF DOLTON....I ONLY SAW YOU A FEW TIMES WHEN YOU WERE RUNNING IN THE LAST ELECTION,SO I DONT KNOW YOU PERSONALLY,I WORKED FOR THE WATER DEPARTMENT FOR 8 YEARS.....IT WILL BE A DAUNTING TASK....HOLD PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE....LEGAL AND OTHERWISE....BREAK THE CYCLE!!!!!DONT KEEP PEOPLE ON...."JUST BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE JOB"....GOOD LUCKK!!! YOU WILL NEED IT!!!
flyinglady

United States

#2 Apr 10, 2013
I have some boxes to help with the move!!
Very Angry Voter

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Riley is a scam between him and Zuc they about to run Dolton right in the ground! It's a shame how money influence people to vote for a clown
EILEEN EX EMPLOYEE

Midlothian, IL

#4 Apr 10, 2013
YTHING IS BETTER THAN THE TRS THAT WAS IN THERE......
EILEEN EX EMPLOYEE

Midlothian, IL

#5 Apr 10, 2013
anyone is better than the trash that was in there,everyone deserves a chance....Jesus will sort it out in the end =)
TRHS1995

Oak Lawn, IL

#6 Apr 10, 2013
Very Angry Voter wrote:
Riley is a scam between him and Zuc they about to run Dolton right in the ground! It's a shame how money influence people to vote for a clown
You say that but the people has spoken in Dolton. what money influence people because some people i know voted for Riley got none. I'm not a Riley supporter but he's the new mayor now. Stubb ran a bogus camp, she had to many thugs out there making people feel different about her, everywhere i went yesterday everybody was talking about the over aggressive stubbs people was.Better luck next time
Watchful Eye

United States

#7 Apr 10, 2013
It looks like Lewis' daughter needs to go back to waitressing...
Watchful Eye

United States

#8 Apr 10, 2013
EILEEN EX EMPLOYEE wrote:
FINALLY......THE PEOPLE OF DOLTON GOT TIRED OF BEING ROBBED!!!!! CONGRATS MAYOR ROGERS ON YOUR WIN.....I HOPE YOU CAN CLEAN UP THE MESS THOSE FOOLS MADE OF DOLTON....I ONLY SAW YOU A FEW TIMES WHEN YOU WERE RUNNING IN THE LAST ELECTION,SO I DONT KNOW YOU PERSONALLY,I WORKED FOR THE WATER DEPARTMENT FOR 8 YEARS.....IT WILL BE A DAUNTING TASK....HOLD PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE....LEGAL AND OTHERWISE....BREAK THE CYCLE!!!!!DONT KEEP PEOPLE ON...."JUST BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE JOB"....GOOD LUCKK!!! YOU WILL NEED IT!!!
WHO knows the job? They can't get the water bills accurate! They are always charging people, the window sticker letters go out late, & others in that office are still learning their jobs! The Inspector - the African one has NO experience in that job, but gets paid 40k or more!

It's the dawn of a new day! I don't know much about Riley, but I know a WHOLE LOT about Lewis / Herzog ("Vice" Mayor) & none of it is GOOD! Start drawing social security old men!

So long, suckas!
Democracy

Harvey, IL

#9 Apr 10, 2013
Long as Burge goes with him it's a good deal. That was Lewis's downfall the wrong cronies. Clean it up Mayor Riley please and start with the police department. Start with Burge and his girlfriends and family members. Halleluia!
long time resident LMJ

Itasca, IL

#10 Apr 10, 2013
PLEASE do something about theos folks in the water department their attitudes and nasty demeanor PLEEZ the police force has gone down hill. I look forward to working with you Iam active in the school district and try to be protective of my neighborhood I live on Indiana ave. THANK YOU!!!
time for something New!!!
LMJ
watchful eye

Dolton, IL

#11 Apr 10, 2013
Democracy wrote:
Long as Burge goes with him it's a good deal. That was Lewis's downfall the wrong cronies. Clean it up Mayor Riley please and start with the police department. Start with Burge and his girlfriends and family members. Halleluia!
"Girlfriends" LOL You that he has wife????
EILEEN EX EMPLOYEE

Midlothian, IL

#12 Apr 10, 2013
everyone that isnt a union member will be replaced......PACK YO'BAGS!!!!!KARMA IS A WONDERFUL THING!!!!
watchful eye

Dolton, IL

#13 Apr 13, 2013
Union members can be replaced. They just need to come up with a valid reason. I can think of a few: rude, poor attendance, too many uncollected water bills. Shall I go on!
glimmer man

Whiting, IN

#14 Apr 14, 2013
What about these contractors on the payroll. ou teling me that teh people incharge are not that smart. What about all the cars being taken home.
You wonder why the unions are mad, because they have not had raises in years. Why are a couple of people collecting two checks. Hope Rogers you clea house on the ones that are stealing mybe send them to jail. I'm watching.
dont split the vote

South Holland, IL

#15 Apr 14, 2013
Very Angry Voter wrote:
Riley is a scam between him and Zuc they about to run Dolton right in the ground! It's a shame how money influence people to vote for a clown
What are you talking about? Dolton was run into the ground years ago and it has remained there. I think people sound really crazy when they are afraid of what WILL HAPPEN to Dolton. You should be angry about what has already happened to Dolton years ago..and what happens every day. Dolton will be better than it is now.
TRHS1995

Oak Lawn, IL

#16 Apr 14, 2013
dont split the vote wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Dolton was run into the ground years ago and it has remained there. I think people sound really crazy when they are afraid of what WILL HAPPEN to Dolton. You should be angry about what has already happened to Dolton years ago..and what happens every day. Dolton will be better than it is now.
i think the people that are making these negative comments are employees of the village of Dolton and they are scared that Rogers and the new trustee will replace them.
Taxes Too High

United States

#17 Apr 15, 2013
I'm surprised no one mentioned our ridiculously high property taxes in Dolton. THAT'S where I want to see a BIG improvement. People can't believe how high my taxes are. Mayor Rogers, congrats on your win. Now I hope you can bring some business to our village to help reduce taxes. And how about getting that web site going! What town (besides Dolton) doesn't have a working, informative website nowadays!?! Thx
Watchful Eye

Dolton, IL

#18 Apr 16, 2013
Taxes Too High wrote:
I'm surprised no one mentioned our ridiculously high property taxes in Dolton. THAT'S where I want to see a BIG improvement. People can't believe how high my taxes are. Mayor Rogers, congrats on your win. Now I hope you can bring some business to our village to help reduce taxes. And how about getting that web site going! What town (besides Dolton) doesn't have a working, informative website nowadays!?! Thx
I complain about my tax bill everyday! Remember when Riley was first elected & had that meeting at the Dorchester to reduce taxes? He hasn't done that since! PLUS my taxes have almost doubled since then!!
Watchful Eye

Dolton, IL

#19 Apr 16, 2013
TRHS1995 wrote:
<quoted text>i think the people that are making these negative comments are employees of the village of Dolton and they are scared that Rogers and the new trustee will replace them.
Well, that's obvious, "Eileen Ex Employee"!! She's not AFRAID of losing her job, she says she no longer works there! She's informing people of what happened on the inside!
John in the John

Chicago, IL

#20 Apr 16, 2013
Mayor Lewis and the outgoing trustees reverted back to the taskof tying up the village and making it hard to rid the town of those bad former Shaw people who still provide bad service to the community. I hope they get whats coming ot them for that mess. Mayor Rogers spend as much money as you ca to undo that stuff we ned people that care about their work and will do the community proud. ALL of the employees well 96% need to be replaced I mean they could care less about us in Dolton. Some in the police department want to hire their entire family and have had their entire family work for Dolton. Pleez get of that soap box we owe you nothing because you work a precinct or were loyal to who. YOU WORK FOR THE RESIDENTS YOU ARE IN PUBLIC SERVICE. YOU ALL HAVE FAILED.
Just my true opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Ryback 1 hr Clueless 6
No water coming out of the facets in Crestwood,... 2 hr HandCock 7
Possible Trustees 3 hr great girl 3
Warning!!!!!!!!!!! 4 hr 60 year resident 9
2015 Chicago Heights Elections (Jan '14) 4 hr digger_70 40
Red Light Enforcement Program (Sep '10) 6 hr pat 30
Blue Island Water 12 hr Pending Jawa Vote 4
Dolton Dating
Find my Match

Dolton Jobs

Dolton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dolton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dolton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]