Marc Perez

Chicago, IL

#22 Sep 21, 2013
reality check wrote:
<quoted text>My daddy can beat up your daddy!!! How old are you?
you ment to say your daddy beat off my daddy.Vargas will be here longer than Peloquin
LOL

Chicago, IL

#23 Sep 21, 2013
Marc Perez wrote:
You have it wrong I don't work for the city.The mayor and I have been friends for years spill more hate we know who all of you are ip address don't lie.
Have YOU ever met any truthful politicians or lawyers?
reality check

Chicago, IL

#24 Sep 21, 2013
Marc Perez wrote:
<quoted text>you ment to say your daddy beat off my daddy.Vargas will be here longer than Peloquin
So you think your daddy was gay? There's nothing wrong with that. Just remember they say it is hereditary. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I am pretty sure my father is not gay. I would admire him the same if he were gay though. The way your mind works leads Mr to believe that you may be hiding something. Do you remember the third grade?
monday

United States

#25 Sep 21, 2013
reality check wrote:
<quoted text>So you think your daddy was gay? There's nothing wrong with that. Just remember they say it is hereditary. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I am pretty sure my father is not gay. I would admire him the same if he were gay though. The way your mind works leads Mr to believe that you may be hiding something. Do you remember the third grade?
OMG that's funny lmgao
City Hall employee

Orland Park, IL

#26 Sep 21, 2013
Mario did you notice in all the photos Domingo has made public like bridge painting, or car show pics you are not in any. You should spend more of your work day doing your job rather than spending 5 hours a day upstairs.Your desk is not on the second floor.
When did Pat become a building inspector, he has gone out on inspections while Mario is upstairs guarding the mayors doorway whom is not even in his office.
We believe

Chicago, IL

#27 Sep 21, 2013
City Hall employee wrote:
Mario did you notice in all the photos Domingo has made public like bridge painting, or car show pics you are not in any. You should spend more of your work day doing your job rather than spending 5 hours a day upstairs.Your desk is not on the second floor.
When did Pat become a building inspector, he has gone out on inspections while Mario is upstairs guarding the mayors doorway whom is not even in his office.
And the truthers begin their quest! Pictures people.
discontent

United States

#28 Sep 21, 2013
City Hall employee wrote:
how is it that you have time to keep tabs on these people. What is your job description? Sounds like you are trying to get fired.
We believe

Midlothian, IL

#29 Sep 22, 2013
discontent wrote:
<quoted text>how is it that you have time to keep tabs on these people. What is your job description? Sounds like you are trying to get fired.
Only someone at the top would respond with this comment. Welcome!
discontent

Chicago, IL

#30 Sep 22, 2013
We believe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am the mayor.
discontent

Chicago, IL

#31 Sep 22, 2013
We believe wrote:
<quoted text>
I will terminate your employment.
Marc Perez

Chicago, IL

#32 Sep 22, 2013
discontent wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I am the mayor.
Answer the question then. Why is Pat being sent out on inspections when that is not his job .Mario is the supervisor and all he knows how to do is pick up garage sale signs and paint or powerwash.
Uh No

Chicago, IL

#33 Sep 22, 2013
Marc Perez wrote:
<quoted text>Answer the question then. Why is Pat being sent out on inspections when that is not his job .Mario is the supervisor and all he knows how to do is pick up garage sale signs and paint or powerwash.
He does not know how to paint or power wash anything. He does know "sit".
discontent

Chicago, IL

#34 Sep 22, 2013
Marc Perez wrote:
<quoted text>Answer the question then. Why is Pat being sent out on inspections when that is not his job .Mario is the supervisor and all he knows how to do is pick up garage sale signs and paint or powerwash.
Why? Do your job or you will be fired. It is that simple.You are not the boss. There is a reason I do everything. If you do not like your job, do the city a favor and resign.
boss

Chicago, IL

#35 Sep 22, 2013
If I had a nickel for every manager who thought the place couldn't run without them I wouldn't have to work anymore. Somehow we were able to operate before you, we will do fine without you. So do your job. Leave the decision making to the people who are in that position.
You are not the Boss

Chicago, IL

#36 Sep 22, 2013
boss wrote:
If I had a nickel for every manager who thought the place couldn't run without them I wouldn't have to work anymore. Somehow we were able to operate before you, we will do fine without you. So do your job. Leave the decision making to the people who are in that position.
Please go sit. We have our people.
boss

Chicago, IL

#37 Sep 22, 2013
You are not the Boss wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go sit. We have our people.
o.k.
We believe

Midlothian, IL

#38 Sep 22, 2013
discontent wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Do your job or you will be fired. It is that simple.You are not the boss. There is a reason I do everything. If you do not like your job, do the city a favor and resign.
It's funny how after all of your lies the truth will be your demise.
boss

Chicago, IL

#39 Sep 22, 2013
We believe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how after all of your lies the truth will be your demise.
o.k.
listen

Chicago, IL

#40 Sep 22, 2013
Under Peloquin Mario's typical day as follows.
Show up and clock in.
Inquire what others were doing that day.
Go and get something to eat around 8:30 am to help hangover.
Drive to water dept and sit with Joe Werner for and hour or so.
Head home to use washroom.
Drive around a bit and pick up garage sale and for sale signs.
Head to T &G for free lunch.
After lunch meet up with Domingo to talk about how no one but himself does any work.
Write citations for tall grass or peeled paint.
Head back to office and have Liz write out all his housing court paperwok and clock out.
I miss Mario

Midlothian, IL

#41 Sep 22, 2013
BlueIslandSkeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Adams is this you or your wife spouting off? Maybe you should check how Jim Riehl stabbed you in the back. He made you look like an incompetent boob to Vargas.
Look Blue Island, the above post by Mario is a prime example of how he throws people under the bus. Today it's Jim. Next week, well you get it! I guess Domingo and Co. are either just dumb or Mario is too slick for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another misconduct law suit for BIPD 50 min A disenchanted re... 2
News Ridge heading toward fire protection district? (Jun '10) 3 hr Struggling to Kee... 46
k9 5 hr Donnie Smith 6
Dumbingo's Boyfriend! 6 hr Red Blooded Ameri... 10
Shop Local 6 hr April 28th Counci... 14
Congrats to our newly elected officials! 6 hr April 28th 44
Marie Drake Sun Mandatory 5
More from around the web

Dolton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]