New Mayor needed
Dolton Resident

Monee, IL

#1 Feb 12, 2011
We need a new mayor! How do we go about the mayor removal process?
All you see is his ugly picture on the website, and there is also a page where he talks about his miserable family life, who cares about where he came from. The only thing I know is that he slipped into office without an election and brought along his own corrupt people.
We need help because, I can see that Dolton is going to the dogs!!!
Roving Reporter

Calumet City, IL

#2 Feb 18, 2011
There is a Trustee's election on February 22, 2011. Let's change Dolton. Vote for change or don't complain. Who should we vote for Trustee? Four Candidate's. Shaw's slate or Rogers?
list goes on

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 19, 2011
Roving Reporter wrote:
There is a Trustee's election on February 22, 2011. Let's change Dolton. Vote for change or don't complain. Who should we vote for Trustee? Four Candidate's. Shaw's slate or Rogers?
It depends if you want more of the same with Shaw's in charge!! Have you had enough yet ? Don't vote for even one of them!!!!!!!
JUST SAYING

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 19, 2011
DOLTON also needs new trustees,(james jefferson, town drunk),garry lambert,(living off of dolton citizens with his drug addict girlfriend rent free and no taxes,free water,etc.),jill williams,(another town drunk),exactly, what is it that she does,besides curtis denton,(town drunk)!!!!! dolton has gone beyond the dogs !!!!! the village is in a TERRIBLE state of disaster and getting worst!!!!!! how do these people sleep, knowing the disservice that they are causing the citizens !!!!where is the money from the dorchester going? not to the dolton citizens, these are questions you need to ask at the board meetings!!!!! we know that approx.$300., a week is going to Africa, who gets the rest of the money? come out and demand answers about your funds!!!! also, inquire about all of children of staff that's employed and receiving benfits, casandra bracey(what does her son do?),trustee harris' daughter, paul campbell's daughter to name a few!!!! we know that the mayor's daughter is making money hand over fist!!!! is she qualified,is the question !!!! get serious and get involved!!!! if you continue to keep your head in the sand, you are going to be the LOOSER!!!!! let's see how many of you really care about your village!!!!!!
Still Here

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 19, 2011
It is really amazing - I work for the the village and I am so shocked to read all of these things. I had no frickin clue of what's happening where I work and no one is talking about it either. I will admit that 90% of the items I read here are 100% correct after I get busy being nosy. So most of this is open to the public and to some employees it is do not tell them anything. I am in SHOCK - it is a real shame what is going on.I pray that God will intervene and fix this mess, it is ungodly what is being allowed to go on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blue island and businesses and jobs 1 hr Semolina Pilchard 11
Blue Island Gravy Train 1 hr Hold Them Account... 62
Cry baby residents 2 hr Trumbull 6
Robert Rita takes the oath. Becomes a member of... (Jan '15) 2 hr Move Illinois For... 300
ex harvey police (Apr '09) 3 hr Wilinsky 66
Throwback Thursday 3 hr Make It Real 42
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) 4 hr fidokalman 282

Dolton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dolton Mortgages