Maybe

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Maybe FreeSpeech4all is gona make a comeback:):):)
where do you think

Calumet City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

He's out spending the money him and Tery scammed the people out of on the "water tax". He figures he may as well spend it before the Feds move in when Stevie opens up in Federal court. That way he can sit in court with a toot pick in his mouth pleading the fifth.
Know It All

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

where do you think wrote:
He's out spending the money him and Tery scammed the people out of on the "water tax". He figures he may as well spend it before the Feds move in when Stevie opens up in Federal court. That way he can sit in court with a toot pick in his mouth pleading the fifth.
Post under your registered name Terry, or are you to yellow know that people know who you are? Go ahead and deny it's you.
Gone For Good

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

The audit has been going on for months and they can't get the books to balance for the life of them. All the bond money was spent on employees benefits and salaries. Lets also talk about all the raises. I say a government audit is a better idea. Going to the newspaper sounds good too.
Wondering Why 1

Dolton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Know It All wrote:
<quoted text> Post under your registered name Terry, or are you to yellow know that people know who you are? Go ahead and deny it's you.
I have nothing to hide a$$wipe. If you know me so well, then you know I only post under WW1. No reason to hide like you . And yes, it was because of YOU that a lot quit posting. Too bad you just couldn't drop dead. And no, I won't get into a Pi$$ing contest with you. I've cleaned better stuff off my shoes that I stepped in.
four foot nothing

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Wondering Why 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I have nothing to hide a$$wipe. If you know me so well, then you know I only post under WW1. No reason to hide like you . And yes, it was because of YOU that a lot quit posting. Too bad you just couldn't drop dead. And no, I won't get into a Pi$$ing contest with you. I've cleaned better stuff off my shoes that I stepped in.
You wont get into a pissing contest but you will throw rocks and run . COWARD !
Know It All

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Wondering Why 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I have nothing to hide a$$wipe. If you know me so well, then you know I only post under WW1. No reason to hide like you . And yes, it was because of YOU that a lot quit posting. Too bad you just couldn't drop dead. And no, I won't get into a Pi$$ing contest with you. I've cleaned better stuff off my shoes that I stepped in.
My ass it's not you, you post the same things over and over again, like the drop dead line and Vinnie with a toothpick in his mouth. Can't hide your spots leopard! You're nothing but a troll too.
stop it

Dolton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

you are both pathetic if you ask me. who cares who the other one is or what they say? both are mean if you want to be.
Tony

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

This is all interesting and stuff but back to the original question please. Where is Shavone and why is it okay to stop going to meetings? I don't think this is what we elected him for.
Gone For Good

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Lets discuss how many meetings other trustees have missed also in a 6 month period. Moskal, L'Heureux, and Gillis are MIA often. Especially at meetings they vote at. They are all criminals. Money is missing and in this case absence does not make the heart grow fonder.
Reality Check

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Gone For Good wrote:
Lets discuss how many meetings other trustees have missed also in a 6 month period. Moskal, L'Heureux, and Gillis are MIA often. Especially at meetings they vote at. They are all criminals. Money is missing and in this case absence does not make the heart grow fonder.
you must have statistics to make a statement like this. What are the stats?
Leopards

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Hi Laurie!
Gone For Good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

You can check who was and was not at a meeting on their website. Notes are posted for all meetings. I don't know if trustees get paid per meeting or not. My church friend did tell me and one of my fellow business partners that sales tax as well as water is going up to pay for the hole they have dug. There is no way out. Residents are going to suffer to clean up the mess. Its simple and I want answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dolton Discussions

Search the Dolton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 1 hr Just another carpetbagger 44
Saving Catholic Schools 6 hr larry 1
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 hr truth 48,865
Oak Forest Cops Nab Suspects in String of Car B... 12 hr Good work 1
Oak forest hospital 12 hr Concerned 9
Let's stop this nonsense with John Rita (Jan '14) 12 hr Rose 29
Police officers leaving 12 hr Concerned 17
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dolton Jobs

•••