Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6961 Jan 8, 2014
Chris christie is a fat body so who cares! Man, did Gates just sink Obama, Biden, and put a harpoon in the fat whale Hillary! LOL! Obama has added 7.5 trillion in deficit spending in 5 years! Then the useless moron claims trickle down with unemployment. Where are all these jobs he said he has delivered? Oh, they are all part time, low waged, and temp jobs! Some Were if a person worked one day for one hour! Woohoo! Welcome to Obamas America! 50 million on food stamps! Record welfare recipients and disability! These days are grand!
Red Jackal

Waterloo, IL

#6962 Jan 8, 2014
Laughing wrote:
Well, Chris Christie just blew his presidential hopes. So much for restoring dignity and responsibility. Now republicans have no chance in 2016. Republicans are scumbags.
Obama is the greatest president ever. He has destroyed the Republican party and Truth101's shitpipe.
Now maybe the republicans can get down to finding a much better candidate. The republictards have a serious membership problem. With the likes of the senator Peter King's staunch support of the NSA and McCain wanting to start more wars, and the religious zealots; the republican have a tough way to go. And you would think it would be easy to win over the givemeDats. Time for a third party.
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6963 Jan 8, 2014
Hillary Clinton, AKA: The Butch(er) of Benghazi! LOL!
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6964 Jan 8, 2014
Obamacare will be a noose around the neck of any red state Democrat in 2014! How Soon before they turn on Obama? Tick-tock! LOL!
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6965 Jan 8, 2014
Anyone Notice how Jesse jackson and al sharpton Were totally ignored during the recent Duck Dynasty bullshit? They tried to make it racial but failed! Nobody, and i mean nobody, cared what either one of them racist had to say! A&E , as well as Cracker barrell surrendered to Phil, who proved to be a man of integrity! I guess America has had it with the race baiters! Oh no, "menace"! What will MSNBC do now? Fat Ed putz, who took millions from unions, to spread their lies, will have to dig deeper into his fat butt to get an idea to save the chicken licker "Jesse"! Why did Ed beat his wife Maureen Zimmerman? Any relation to great American George Zimmerman? Hmmmm? Why did MSNBC hire a wife beater? Oh, Lets not Forget Alec the "pig" either? He is guilty til he proves otherwise! For some reason, the documents are sealed! Maybe the balding, sweaty Axelrod can fond out! LOL!
Laughing

Marion, IL

#6966 Jan 9, 2014
^^ Obama bitches.^^ Everyone of 'em. Watch'em dance like the bitches they are. Shriek little bitches! Shriek! Obama has stroked them so hard they won't shit right for a month. Obama is the greatest president ever. He has destroyed the republican party and these assclowns shitpipes. The best hope for 2016 republican nominee has just been exposed as petty and a bully. He's toast. The republican civil war continues. LMFAO!
Laughing

Marion, IL

#6967 Jan 9, 2014
Oh yeah, Benghazi! Shriek bitches! Shriek! Post on Topix about it. It's all you got. Obama is too smart for you clowns. He strokes your shitpipe.
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6968 Jan 9, 2014
I dont like Christie but must say, he has already done more about his bridge scandal the Obama has done in all of his! Christie took responsibilty immediately and fired two involved. Obama has been a liar since he took office, refused to fire anybody and has done everything to cover up his criminal behavior. This includes, the Fast & Furious, IRS, NSA, Benghazi, and overall incompetence over his Obamacare roll out fiasco! Lets not Forget his incompetence and all out theft of billions involved with his Green energy schemes! Infact, the liberal news has spent more time looking into this traffic incident Than all of Obamas scandals involved!
Vet

Pana, IL

#6969 Jan 9, 2014
Demo's home of the murders, kwears and illegal aliens
Christie lied

Carterville, IL

#6970 Jan 9, 2014
Truth101 wrote:
I dont like Christie but must say, he has already done more about his bridge scandal the Obama has done in all of his! Christie took responsibilty immediately and fired two involved. Obama has been a liar since he took office, refused to fire anybody and has done everything to cover up his criminal behavior. This includes, the Fast & Furious, IRS, NSA, Benghazi, and overall incompetence over his Obamacare roll out fiasco! Lets not Forget his incompetence and all out theft of billions involved with his Green energy schemes! Infact, the liberal news has spent more time looking into this traffic incident Than all of Obamas scandals involved!
Christie has been dealing with this since September. He has already issued the customary lies and is now in full backtrack mode. His actions led to a woman's death over a political endorsement so Christie would look good in 2016. He did not take responsibility immediately and only fired his aids when news of a woman's death surfaced. Other emergency services and responders were affected by this petty act of retaliation. At least two aids will probably face criminal charges and a lengthy prison sentence with more individuals possibly facing the same.
Truth101

Beloit, WI

#6971 Jan 9, 2014
Christie lied wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie has been dealing with this since September. He has already issued the customary lies and is now in full backtrack mode. His actions led to a woman's death over a political endorsement so Christie would look good in 2016. He did not take responsibility immediately and only fired his aids when news of a woman's death surfaced. Other emergency services and responders were affected by this petty act of retaliation. At least two aids will probably face criminal charges and a lengthy prison sentence with more individuals possibly facing the same.
Who cares? Dont like Christie. Interesting how all the liberal news jumped on this but ignore all of Obamas scandals. Especially Benghazi, where there was a body count because of Hillary and Obama.
Truth101

Beloit, WI

#6972 Jan 9, 2014
I Still Cant believe what Robert Gates is saying! My God, Hillary and Obama are down right evil! Pigs!
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#6973 Jan 9, 2014
Truth101 wrote:
I Still Cant believe what Robert Gates is saying! My God, Hillary and Obama are down right evil! Pigs!
Most of the dummercrat politicians are corrupt as hell.
All the freebees the dummercrat politicians is give away buying votes, is a long term game plan to get everyone dependent on government so they can control you. Nothing is free, everything comes at a price sooner or later. And the takers is sucking it up at the cost of their children and grandchildren freedom.
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6974 Jan 9, 2014
The Dems dont care! You are a mean bastard for even mentioning it! Freebies for everyone!
Laughing

Marion, IL

#6975 Jan 10, 2014
Truth101 wrote:
I dont like Christie
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares? Dont like Christie.
Yes, we know all about the republican civil war. John Boehner thinks you are a moron. I do too but I'm rooting for ya. I hope you teabaggers win more primaries. Teabaggers are the best thing to happen to the democrats since George W Bush. Wouldn't it be cool if Ted Cruz was the 2016 republican presidential nominee?
Laughing

Marion, IL

#6976 Jan 10, 2014
Truth101 wrote:
The Dems dont care! You are a mean bastard for even mentioning it! Freebies for everyone!
You're just cranky because you haven't shit right in a month. Obama's little bitch!
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#6977 Jan 10, 2014
I must admit on the outside the trillions and trillions of tax payer dollars Obama has spent has made the economy look a little better. That is just on the outside, just wait until the bill comes do, everyone will be screwed!
You can put lipstick on a pig and make every dumbass suck'em up pervert lust after a pig to, but the people with open eyes will still see just a pig.
Johnny McCain

Carterville, IL

#6978 Jan 10, 2014
Ralph wrote:
You can put lipstick on a pig and make every dumbass suck'em up pervert lust after a pig to, but the people with open eyes will still see just a pig.
Yeah, I hate Sarah Palin too.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#6979 Jan 10, 2014
Johnny McCain wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I hate Sarah Palin too.
You must be gay? Sarah Palin is hot!!. Much easier on the eyes than that lying douchebag called Hillary.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#6980 Jan 10, 2014
I don't believe Hillary will run for president, on the campaign trail Hillary would have to many embarrassing lies to answer for. Here is a link of a short list of Hillary's lies, to much to copy and paste on this forum.

http://byteboy.wordpress.com/2008/04/06/list-...

Did you know Hillary started young at being a liar, she even got form from the water gate investigation.

Hillary Clinton's former boss says he fired her from an investigative ...
www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/c/clinton-water... ;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Use of Taser on man who died not in Midlothian ... (Mar '10) 2 hr Mike 121
Crestwood has problems (Jun '08) 2 hr Mike 3
Chicago Ridge fire chief resigns, officials loo... 3 hr Jack says so 23
Exclusive: Cop says political reasons keep hit-... 3 hr Reality Bites 4
Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) 3 hr Mike 141
Should the taxpayers of Midlothian pay to repai... 3 hr Mike 44
B.I.P.D. needs leadership now 3 hr Mike 103
Dolton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web