Woman Claims Affair Led Her To Kill L...

Woman Claims Affair Led Her To Kill Landlord

There are 31 comments on the Cbs2chicago.com story from Jun 8, 2006, titled Woman Claims Affair Led Her To Kill Landlord. In it, Cbs2chicago.com reports that:

A mother of five told Harvey police she was upset about the "rough sex" she had endured from her landlord and shot him in retaliation, authorities said.Debraca A. Harris, 27, of 15726 Myrtle Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs2chicago.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
child Of God

Dallas, TX

#21 Mar 14, 2012
Big Dawg wrote:
man fu*&*( the bull she killed him for no reason so now her azz gone have too pay.....
Your words are so cold.. Why do you speak bad against a child of God.. You speak bad against someone it turn right around on you.. DEVIL YOU ARE A LIAR YOU DON'T HAVE THE VICTORY..I REBUKE YOU SATAN N THE NAME OF JESUS. I REBUKE YOU SATAN,FLEE SATAN..
hurt family member

Melrose Park, IL

#22 Mar 15, 2012
First off the damn fool who said you were close to her in school haven't even see the girl in a long damn time and I'm pretty sure if u did see her after high scool or before she did this she didn't sit there and tell you her whole life story so y'all can shut the hell up and for those who said y'all knew her and her boyfriend y'all know he's a damn idiot this man not to innocent and I been there before this during this and after which is now no one can judge what happened but him and her so you can't so no one was wrong and like I said before I was there before which means I seen the landlord plenty of times yeah he was a pervert
TOE

Chicago, IL

#23 Nov 20, 2012
TWO FINGAZ wrote:
She got 30 years for killing a close friend of mine and NO he wasn't abusing her or even having an affair with her for that matter. She was tired of him collecting his rent is all. Obviously she is a troubled individual who needs help. I am glad she now has 30 years of help coming to her.TWO FINGAZ...RIP MY NICC TRAY!!!
Yup, she got 30 years to think about and maybe more in hell! Absolutely! Rest in Peace Tray!!!~ ISU Fam
dondiva1211

United States

#24 Aug 18, 2013
Thats ma girl from the joint she a good person an doin her time so everyone needs 2 shut the hell up love u d
Freew

United States

#25 Jan 15, 2015
I love u db<3
Brion Harris

Conyers, GA

#26 Jan 26, 2015
Kelsey wrote:
I know this lady she was very promiscuous, and I feel that she should be sentenced to LIFE. She killed an innocent man- forget depression that is a bunch of CRAP>
That's my mom. Your were not living in a house wit her and know what he was doing!!
Jhanel reed

Valparaiso, IN

#27 Oct 19, 2015
This is my mother that everyone seems to have a lot of very rude things to say. I am her oldest and witnessed everything. Things happened in the house that none of you knew about. So please refrain from thinking that everything is you is all that happened. The main question of this topic was not about if she did it and/or deserved it. It was about how her sentencing went. I presume that all of you are adult and know that everything that you think shouldn't be put on the Internet of voiced. And as for the man that was given to God, I am sorry. But they are no right parties and everyone is at fault. Lastly, please think about that you put on the Internet because as you can see there are victims and children that can see the hurtful things you say.
Concerned For Mine

Chicago, IL

#28 Nov 26, 2015
child Of God wrote:
<quoted text>
God don't like ugly and foolishness talk you are doing... So you need to get your facts straight partna... You reep what you sow. You really don't know anything you are talking a side of your neck. You need to watch your back... I'm going to pray for you...Devil you are a liar,you didn't win this.. My God have the power to change this...No weapons formed against me shall prosper..
RIP Tray
Don't drop the soap Dumb Debraca
OWHUTH

Matteson, IL

#29 Feb 1, 2016
2 lives lost if you ask me she killed him and she lose 30 plus years of her life when she gets out what you think she can do with no type of anything all for not paying some bills both of them had family's they were taking care of she had a bad deal in life and he was living life just sad she would do that if he was abusing her she could have said something because I know she ain't no quiet person just think it was more to it just my opinion
Brion Harris

Conyers, GA

#30 Apr 26, 2016
Thiis is my Mother. I love her dearly. I understand the anger she has because sometimes i jave it to. I just pray she is released soon #2016
Nikki cole

Chicago, IL

#31 Jan 16, 2017
nikki wrote:
does anyone kno what her sentencing was? it was scheduled for today.march 14 2007..i knew this girl coming up she was one of my best friends..wow..its hard for me to believe that she did this..i havent talked to her in over 7 years
They gave her life i was in prison with her &#128554;&#128554;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Channel 4 City Council Meetings 9 min No More Taxes 58
Mike Cornell for Chief of Police Now ! 1 hr Really? 27
Cry baby residents 1 hr Blue 2
Vargas/Greene/Kuehner ticket 4 hr No More Taxes 10
Get Involved Get Engaged Rebuild BI Together 4 hr No More Taxes 10
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) Nov 17 Dusty 1,061
That lean drank Oct '17 three blocks 1

Dolton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dolton Mortgages