Blue Island Moving Forward: A Daily J...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fooled again

Blue Island, IL

#21 Apr 20, 2013
triple cross wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayor Vargas promised he would demand it! He wants Bob Rita, and the entire Calumet township to have constant ethics classes. He will also force all Blue Island elected people to do the same.
I am sure Vargas made a lot of promises.
BUILD BI2

United States

#22 Apr 27, 2013
Fooled again wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure Vargas made a lot of promises.
Every pol makes promises ...in this case ...my fear ...it was a deal with the devil ... Whatever altruistic motives Domingo may have entertained are now under the control of the Rita Democrats.

Business as usual ...or now worse... Blue Island's once proud heritage is all but a memory ... Like jackals these pols will finish the job ...

Alas ... Blue Island so sad to see its demise ...
The Dems

Blue Island, IL

#23 Apr 27, 2013
BUILD BI2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every pol makes promises ...in this case ...my fear ...it was a deal with the devil ... Whatever altruistic motives Domingo may have entertained are now under the control of the Rita Democrats.
Business as usual ...or now worse... Blue Island's once proud heritage is all but a memory ... Like jackals these pols will finish the job ...
Alas ... Blue Island so sad to see its demise ...
Thanks Harry Robertson.
Watchdog watcher

Blue Island, IL

#24 Apr 27, 2013
triple cross wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayor Vargas promised he would demand it! He wants Bob Rita, and the entire Calumet township to have constant ethics classes. He will also force all Blue Island elected people to do the same.

I am sure Vargas made a lot of promises. He still does not understand what he got himself involved with.

Promises he can't keep.
CIrving

Columbus, OH

#25 Apr 28, 2013
Watchdog watcher wrote:
triple cross wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure Vargas made a lot of promises. He still does not understand what he got himself involved with.
Promises he can't keep.
*Rolls eyes* Gary is this you again? I told you to lay off the ganja for awhile...you're making us look bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stevo at the City Council meeting 1 hr Oak Lawn 34
Honoring Fred Bilotto (Mar '11) 5 hr Change is needed 124
Mayor Domingo Vargas Contrite at July 12, 2016 ... 6 hr It All Went Wrong 82
Carmine and Fred Bilotto Accosted Resident afte... 6 hr Another Wake Up Call 87
124th Street Meetings 16 hr Singlefatherof3 14
Hillary 2016 ...Lock Her Up 16 hr Election 2016 14
Lets keep trying Crestwood Police 20 hr Very worried resi... 1

Dolton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance