Monster - ariel arellano
Menace - bobby murrilo
Gato - tito rodriguez
Grimey - richard gorman
Joe da hoe - joe riley
BlueIslander

Glenwood, IL

#2 Dec 8, 2011
And you are posting this here instead of telling the Police? Why is that?
Knows everything

Midlothian, IL

#3 Dec 8, 2011
Cause i dont feel like getten killed
midloguy 30

Midlothian, IL

#4 Dec 8, 2011
getting killed
Imperial Wizard

Blue Island, IL

#5 Dec 9, 2011
BlueIslander wrote:
And you are posting this here instead of telling the Police? Why is that?
You obviously do not see how the BIPD operates. Instead of following up on reports the method of operation has been to target the the actual complainant. If you leak out the info on the complainant the complainant gets cold feet and goes away. Try it.
mommie

Blue Island, IL

#6 Dec 9, 2011
The police already know.these guys
Knows everything

Midlothian, IL

#7 Dec 12, 2011
Then why can't they stop them ???

Or why dont they have a big meeting and have a stop the violence rally ... Let ppl in blue island know who thease guys are
Build BI

United States

#8 Dec 12, 2011
I don't think belonging to a gang is against the law - unless you are a "tea partyal member or conservative.

Criminal gang activity should be prosecuted and I expect the BI gang unit does know these people.

Whether the do anything about it is another matter.
Apple Dumpling

AOL

#9 Dec 13, 2011
Our gang "slings" nothing but Peace, Love & Togetherness. Our "Turf" is 127th to Vermont and Gregory to Highland.
same old same old

United States

#10 Dec 13, 2011
How much do you charge for your Peace, Love and Togetherness? And do you sell it in both the white man bags and the black man bags?
BIResident

United States

#11 Dec 13, 2011
same old same old wrote:
How much do you charge for your Peace, Love and Togetherness? And do you sell it in both the white man bags and the black man bags?
Why don't you ask the same question of the Black Gangster Disciples and their Pee-Wee wanna-be's in Vincennes and Fairview Apts.and turf north of 123RD St. I'm sure they will tell you with a 9mm cap in your butt.
same old same old

United States

#12 Dec 13, 2011
I hope they have some good aim because I am pretty damn accurate with my glock 40
The islander

United States

#13 Mar 20, 2012
All of you sound dumb to come and post about us lol yall probably some grown ass people or sum little trick babys that try and be cool with the soo called killers why dont you guyz worry about your own problems yea if we some killers like dude said and the other guys right they kno who we are and they aint doing nothing you people should grow up get a life and stop writing bull like this over the internet because when they do find out who put this its going to be a fun time
anti gangs

Bronx, NY

#14 Mar 20, 2012
Knows everything wrote:
Latin kings ....
Monster - ariel arellano
Menace - bobby murrilo
Gato - tito rodriguez
Grimey - richard gorman
Joe da hoe - joe riley
are those all of them cuz I think u forgot some of them these low lifes bastards have nothin else to do there low lifes who are gonna get no where in life
no no

Bronx, NY

#15 Mar 20, 2012
Main bangers those stupid dumb ass ain't main bangers there nothing but wanna bess. If real gangbangers from L.A. or somethin came they'll say there not gangbangers so no one should be afraid of these bangers they ain't on nothin they just talk
Joker

Manhattan, IL

#16 Mar 22, 2012
What do you expect when you live in blue island? The town is a dump
who cares

Midlothian, IL

#17 May 6, 2012
if the town is such a dump then why do you care enough to post this you retard.move somewhere else and stop spending all your time on this website.all of you that come on these forums should start worrying about whats happening around themselves and not on this site.ya buncha pussies!
No name

United States

#18 May 23, 2012
Their is no gangs In b I . Wanna bees maybe
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#19 May 26, 2012
I would bet that more than half of the posters here did not graduate High School. They can't even get a point across. WTH is thease? Mostly branch managers now in good 'ol BI.
None needs to kno

Blue Island, IL

#20 Jul 1, 2012
I was once a bad ass hardcore banger in blue island i was once a latin king as well...
same like everyone that joined a gang because they wanted the girls and was tired of getting treated like crap....
that was once me always getting treated like crap until i finally realized it was time to come big and strong so i joined the latin kings in 135th Gwood blue island il.
thought i was cool now until a year later i started realizing my own my getting sick kuz i was out all night with the kings and i started thinking to my self why did i join....
so next thing i kno im gettin my v out of the nation and now im happy with my self im happy that im not one anymore im happy that i can live my life better and free and now i can see my girlfriend anytime i want...
i graduated school 4 months ago now am already thinking about going to study for criminal justice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tough guy Trumbull 56 min observer 13
BI Schools 130 (Apr '13) 4 hr Gazer 60
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 4 hr mahz 108
Robert Rita takes the oath. Becomes a member of... (Jan '15) 7 hr IL Broken System 206
Keep Balbo Monument in Place 12 hr Whats next 1
What Pam Frasor Don Peloquin Todd Stroger Ha... (Jan '10) 12 hr do you like thi... 289
Daytime shooting in alley at 12600 block of Elm... Wed Here s a pattern 25

Dolton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dolton Mortgages