New Math

Chicago, IL

#82 Sep 7, 2013
So many names wrote:
Why are there so many employees on the payroll? I thought their were big firings and paycuts and saving big money?
http://www.blueisland.org/wp-content/uploads/...
Saying it and Doing it are two different things. Do the math. There is only more. More friends and family members names on the pay roll, with more fringe benefits, and more pay outs.
More More More More

Chicago, IL

#83 Sep 8, 2013
Awesome!
How do you like that?
How can payments and payroll get any higher?
Increased Spending

Chicago, IL

#84 Sep 10, 2013
No, we are not saving anything.
Annual Financial Reports

Chicago, IL

#85 Sep 12, 2013
Show US the Numbers wrote:
http://www.comptrollerconnect.ioc.state.il.us...
Blue Island City has not submitted an Annual Financial Report for FY 2013.
http://www.blueisland.org/annual-financial-re...

Why hasn't the April 2013 Annual Financial Report been posted?
Back to the Money

Chicago, IL

#86 Sep 12, 2013
Please Show US the savings.
Open your eyes

Midlothian, IL

#87 Sep 13, 2013
Band Aid wrote:
<quoted text>
Paint doesn't fix anything, just fools people into thinking it's nice.
They are just like the socialites in H.S. paint buildings, plant flowers, go out partying until late at night. They all know nothing about running a city. Their self appointed cop friend sits up in city hall scared to death, screaming at employees, incompetent in all ways. The rest of them unaware of the inexperience they have wrought on this town. Keep it up BIIP. It's us taxpayers that will pay for your ignorance. Old man Rita is rolling in his grave. Ashamed at the two knuckleheads he raised.
mnobler

Chicago, IL

#88 Sep 13, 2013
Open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
They are just like the socialites in H.S. paint buildings, plant flowers, go out partying until late at night. They all know nothing about running a city. Their self appointed cop friend sits up in city hall scared to death, screaming at employees, incompetent in all ways. The rest of them unaware of the inexperience they have wrought on this town. Keep it up BIIP. It's us taxpayers that will pay for your ignorance. Old man Rita is rolling in his grave. Ashamed at the two knuckleheads he raised.
I think he is as proud as your father is of you, except John raised winners.
getoverit

Chicago, IL

#89 Sep 13, 2013
Open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you didn't have any friends in H.S.
getoverit

Chicago, IL

#90 Sep 13, 2013
Lincoln would have given up if he had lost as many elections as you. Go away loser
getoverit

Chicago, IL

#91 Sep 13, 2013
Open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
You have sunk to a new low with this post
corrupt

Chicago, IL

#92 Sep 13, 2013
mnobler wrote:
<quoted text>I think he is as proud as your father is of you, except John raised winners.
You call bobby rita a winner. A high school drop out wife beater. And arrested in Las Vegas for possesion of cocaine yep daddu is proud.
getoverit

Chicago, IL

#93 Sep 13, 2013
corrupt wrote:
<quoted text>You call bobby rita a winner. A high school drop out wife beater. And arrested in Las Vegas for possesion of cocaine yep daddu is proud.
he beat you didn't he
Open your eyes

Midlothian, IL

#94 Sep 13, 2013
getoverit wrote:
<quoted text> he beat you didn't he
Is that what you do Gomez? Beat and cheat?
City worker

Midlothian, IL

#95 Sep 13, 2013
mnobler wrote:
<quoted text>I think he is as proud as your father is of you, except John raised winners.
I knew the old man very well and he would be disgusted with the lying, double dipping and screwing over of his friends!
nada

Orland Park, IL

#96 Sep 19, 2013
Not a dime. Zero. Zip. Nada.
Still No Report

Chicago, IL

#97 Sep 19, 2013
Annual Financial Reports wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.blueisland.org/annual-financial-re...
Why hasn't the April 2013 Annual Financial Report been posted?
It is taking a very long time for Mayor Vargas, Mr. Anastasia, and Fox Accounting Firm to produce and submit the April 2013 Annual Financial Report, extension included.
The Bottom Line

Chicago, IL

#98 Sep 19, 2013
nada wrote:
Not a dime. Zero. Zip. Nada.
You have to Stop Spending. Inventing and creating other positions to fill and spending more than was spent before will not result in any savings.
no money saved

Blue Island, IL

#99 Sep 28, 2013
Mayor Vargas believes in No Bid Contracts for his friends, no money is saved. Are they suppose to save money? You don't understand, the city money, is their own personal piggy bank. They can spend it, anyway they want. Just watch.
Home e

Chicago, IL

#101 Sep 28, 2013
no money saved wrote:
Mayor Vargas believes in No Bid Contracts for his friends, no money is saved. Are they suppose to save money? You don't understand, the city money, is their own personal piggy bank. They can spend it, anyway they want. Just watch.
All you have is negitive comments on this site. I would like to say something to make you feel bad or look stupid but I realize you are already miserable. Nothing I say could make you look any worse. Have a good night.
Seriously There is Worse

Chicago, IL

#102 Sep 28, 2013
Home e wrote:
<quoted text>All you have is negitive comments on this site. I would like to say something to make you feel bad or look stupid but I realize you are already miserable. Nothing I say could make you look any worse. Have a good night.
How is the mayor's hit list coming along?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another misconduct law suit for BIPD 4 hr A disenchanted re... 2
News Ridge heading toward fire protection district? (Jun '10) 6 hr Struggling to Kee... 46
k9 9 hr Donnie Smith 6
Dumbingo's Boyfriend! 9 hr Red Blooded Ameri... 10
Shop Local 10 hr April 28th Counci... 14
Congrats to our newly elected officials! 10 hr April 28th 44
Marie Drake Sun Mandatory 5
More from around the web

Dolton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]