Hells Angels
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
southpark fu

Midlothian, IL

#101 Oct 9, 2012
81 Love wrote:
You people should quit watching TV. Real life....is way different....You never hear the good, only the built up lies people blurt out. LOVE & RESPECT
DORK!

Since: Oct 12

Battle Creek Michigan

#102 Oct 20, 2012
Free Speech 4 All wrote:
I have one word that sums up all the gang bangers and bikers: M A G G O T S!!!!!! and how do you get rid of maggots? You exterminate them! or you clean up the area so they wont have anything to "feed on"
Your name says it all. Free speech for everyone, but apparently you mean that only about those who agree with you..odd. And have you heard of Centurions? they are a MC and each one of them are firefighters and police. So basically by saying Bikers...you just called those people maggots. I think you need to do some research. I do not care if it a Family Club, a 1%, or political, there are always some good, some bad. hell the same holds true for everyone! No matter what their upbringing, hobbies, interests, jobs, race, or any other grouping you can think of.
anonymous

Sparks, NV

#103 Jul 14, 2013
Can yells angels put q git on you for no reason? I've had some of them follow me everywhere individually and pretend to be my friend.
Support the 81

Calumet City, IL

#105 Sep 8, 2013
Free Speech 4 All wrote:
They usually hold a "rally" around this time every year,sadly though it's illegal to take a large s.u.v. and run these idiots down as they're driving down the road, if they are gathering in an area that makes you feel unsafe then by all means call 911 and have this vermin ran out of town, and it is true they have their "club house" in Harvey, go figure that one out.
. That's a threat if I ever heard one they have done more fors the community then you ever will judge
Mel

Dayton, TX

#106 Jan 21, 2015
Mel chancy was the president. Of the Chicago chapter .He ended - up becoming a federal informant. Tony s.south Chicago Heights.
noyb

Orland Park, IL

#107 May 27, 2015
I went to old town pub at 127th and central and there was roughly 30 to 50 hells angels there.
joestyle79 says

Chicago, IL

#108 May 28, 2015
The people of midlothian topix associated with hells angels I dont want any of you to talk about anyone ever anymore your no better than the lowest of low. I mean really what is a hells angel without a bike answer that.
Dago

Orland Park, IL

#109 Jun 24, 2015
Free Speech 4 All wrote:
They usually hold a "rally" around this time every year,sadly though it's illegal to take a large s.u.v. and run these idiots down as they're driving down the road, if they are gathering in an area that makes you feel unsafe then by all means call 911 and have this vermin ran out of town, and it is true they have their "club house" in Harvey, go figure that one out.
I would like to run you over then reverse it and do it again. H.A's are good people been to the club house in Harvey many times for events. I support HA 100%
rig

Blue Island, IL

#110 Jun 26, 2015
Agreed
Iceman

Chicago, IL

#111 Aug 26, 2015
Why don't the hells angles use the money that that make And do some good with it and help the people community?
bill greenburg

Blue Island, IL

#112 Aug 26, 2015
Iceman wrote:
Why don't the hells angles use the money that that make And do some good with it and help the people community?
yes like the catholic church does with their gambling money .
Talenabell

Chatham, IL

#113 Nov 1, 2015
This is the season they help alot of handicapped children. Truly they r angels. They do so much.
Talenabell

Chatham, IL

#114 Nov 1, 2015
Dago wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to run you over then reverse it and do it again. H.A's are good people been to the club house in Harvey many times for events. I support HA 100%
They r good why do people bash them
trumbull

Chicago, IL

#115 Nov 2, 2015
Who cares? Ill take on some angels too, I'm that tough ya know!
trumbull

Cedar Lake, IN

#116 Nov 2, 2015
trumbull wrote:
Who cares? Ill take on some angels too, I'm that tough ya know!
hey dick head my location doesn't come up Chicago.
truth slayer

Markham, IL

#117 Nov 7, 2015
The catholic church is bigger Mafia then Hells Angels ever be. because with catholic church is one way street take money but never give any away. why is there poor in Midlo Go and ask for help all you will get is sermon. Ask Hells Angels for help they will buy you groceries. No questions asked.
sothsideBill

Chicago, IL

#118 Apr 25, 2016
Free Speech 4 All wrote:
Its calld freedom n the right to assemble. U treat them with respect they'll treat u with respect. N u want to run them off the road? How about the Gangster Diciples n other gangs that out number the HA bout 1000 to one. Dont judge a book by its cover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengals... 2 hr TheTaxMan 8
Blue Island City Treasurer Expression of Disbel... 3 hr Bad Actor 3
Sam Venti (Jun '14) 3 hr Guest 8
John Kasparek New City Auditor Addresses City C... (Oct '15) 4 hr Bad Actors 74
Fill the large pot hole on Western ave in fron... 4 hr Wrong 8
Property Tax bills (Oct '11) 6 hr Just Waking Up 39
Court dates for Blue Island 12 hr Larry Fine 69

Dolton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance