|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

81 Love wrote:
You people should quit watching TV. Real life....is way different....You never hear the good, only the built up lies people blurt out. LOVE & RESPECT
DORK!

Since: Oct 12

Battle Creek Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Free Speech 4 All wrote:
I have one word that sums up all the gang bangers and bikers: M A G G O T S!!!!!! and how do you get rid of maggots? You exterminate them! or you clean up the area so they wont have anything to "feed on"
Your name says it all. Free speech for everyone, but apparently you mean that only about those who agree with you..odd. And have you heard of Centurions? they are a MC and each one of them are firefighters and police. So basically by saying Bikers...you just called those people maggots. I think you need to do some research. I do not care if it a Family Club, a 1%, or political, there are always some good, some bad. hell the same holds true for everyone! No matter what their upbringing, hobbies, interests, jobs, race, or any other grouping you can think of.
anonymous

Ely, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Can yells angels put q git on you for no reason? I've had some of them follow me everywhere individually and pretend to be my friend.
Support the 81

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Free Speech 4 All wrote:
They usually hold a "rally" around this time every year,sadly though it's illegal to take a large s.u.v. and run these idiots down as they're driving down the road, if they are gathering in an area that makes you feel unsafe then by all means call 911 and have this vermin ran out of town, and it is true they have their "club house" in Harvey, go figure that one out.
. That's a threat if I ever heard one they have done more fors the community then you ever will judge

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dolton Discussions

Search the Dolton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min truth 48,902
I grew up in Midlothian Facebook Page (Jul '13) 3 hr Know It All 82
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr All better now 3,830
State Rep 28th Bob Rita is not addressing the ... 4 hr Flooding Continues 4
Let's stop this nonsense with John Rita (Jan '14) 14 hr Legal 30
Lansing Illinois is "changing" (Jan '07) 19 hr Also a Lansing Resident 545
Oak forest hospital 21 hr jimmie 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dolton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••