First Prev
of 6
Next Last
southpark fu

Midlothian, IL

#101 Oct 9, 2012
81 Love wrote:
You people should quit watching TV. Real life....is way different....You never hear the good, only the built up lies people blurt out. LOVE & RESPECT
DORK!

Since: Oct 12

Battle Creek Michigan

#102 Oct 20, 2012
Free Speech 4 All wrote:
I have one word that sums up all the gang bangers and bikers: M A G G O T S!!!!!! and how do you get rid of maggots? You exterminate them! or you clean up the area so they wont have anything to "feed on"
Your name says it all. Free speech for everyone, but apparently you mean that only about those who agree with you..odd. And have you heard of Centurions? they are a MC and each one of them are firefighters and police. So basically by saying Bikers...you just called those people maggots. I think you need to do some research. I do not care if it a Family Club, a 1%, or political, there are always some good, some bad. hell the same holds true for everyone! No matter what their upbringing, hobbies, interests, jobs, race, or any other grouping you can think of.
anonymous

Ely, NV

#103 Jul 14, 2013
Can yells angels put q git on you for no reason? I've had some of them follow me everywhere individually and pretend to be my friend.
Support the 81

Calumet City, IL

#105 Sep 8, 2013
Free Speech 4 All wrote:
They usually hold a "rally" around this time every year,sadly though it's illegal to take a large s.u.v. and run these idiots down as they're driving down the road, if they are gathering in an area that makes you feel unsafe then by all means call 911 and have this vermin ran out of town, and it is true they have their "club house" in Harvey, go figure that one out.
. That's a threat if I ever heard one they have done more fors the community then you ever will judge
Mel

United States

#106 Jan 21, 2015
Mel chancy was the president. Of the Chicago chapter .He ended - up becoming a federal informant. Tony s.south Chicago Heights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's talk about the condition of our city stre... 2 hr Gilbert 30
Jeffrey Hon. 6 hr Cherie 2
Jeff Hon. Dept head. 6 hr Cherie 2
Jeffrey Hon. dept head. 6 hr Cherie 2
Blue Island Water (Oct '14) 9 hr Blight Island 41
So Midlothian is Short on Cash... 11 hr Up and Up 9
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 11 hr Pablo 93
More from around the web

Dolton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE