Neighbor Helps Foil Home Burglary: Police

Jan 2, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

An observant neighbor helped police stop a residential burglary that turned into a car chase and brief manhunt, according to police reports.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Res

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Tell me they knew the victim, please. I do believe there is one black resident on the block. No way they are picking houses at random.
Dude

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

You can bet on it.
Stay Out

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

This is a good example why racial profiling is acceptable. There were 2 men who did not belong there, someone called the cops, and yes, they were robbing and looting. Justice is served.
yknow

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

That goes for any neighborhood where you see suspicious persons who seem to have no purpose. All neighborhoods need a neighborhood watch. All races loot and rob. Whites rob whites, Blacks rob Blacks. Blacks watch out for suspicious persons in their neighborhoods and call the police too. Suspicious persons come in every color. To quote a statistic, whites are more likely (5 times more likely), to be victims of crime by whites that any other race.
yknow

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Who were marauders of gold, oil, diamond? Seems this was not done house to house, by Goerge, it was done on an international scale. Wow.
Someone robs a house and his entire race is despicable? Steal all the world Gold and horde it, colonize a country you are a conqueror. Is there something wrong with this picture?
WWJD

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Who were marauders of gold, oil, diamond? Seems this was not done house to house, by Goerge, it was done on an international scale. Wow.
Someone robs a house and his entire race is despicable? Steal all the world Gold and horde it, colonize a country you are a conqueror. Is there something wrong with this picture? Yes, Lincoln should have sent all the salves back to Africa when he freed them. America would be a better country, and Africa would have its children back!
Can you imagine

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

If Lincoln had freed the slaves, and sent them home, what would the world be like? Would Oprah be an African Queen? How about the Jackson bloodlines?
yknow

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Can you imagine wrote:
If Lincoln had freed the slaves, and sent them home, what would the world be like? Would Oprah be an African Queen? How about the Jackson bloodlines?
I see racism still wants its voice
yknow

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Can you imagine wrote:
If you never noticed who mostly comprised Oprah's staff (at least those high salaried producers) they were mostly White. Oprah's career was catapulted by Whites, and most of the people in her audience were. Most of the give-aways went to Whites. Whose loss would it have been?
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

yknow wrote:
<quoted text>I see racism still wants its voice
no its the truth,
Stay Out

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

yknow wrote:
That goes for any neighborhood where you see suspicious persons who seem to have no purpose. All neighborhoods need a neighborhood watch. All races loot and rob. Whites rob whites, Blacks rob Blacks. Blacks watch out for suspicious persons in their neighborhoods and call the police too. Suspicious persons come in every color. To quote a statistic, whites are more likely (5 times more likely), to be victims of crime by whites that any other race.
All I am saying is that if I see someone walking down my street with dreads, tattoos, and his pants hanging down, ect., it is a red flag and I will be watching to make sure nothing happens to my block. This gentleman is not in my neighborhood to sell girl scout cookies. Call it wrong, but I call it common sense.
History

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

yknow wrote:
Someone robs a house and his entire race is despicable? Steal all the world Gold and horde it, colonize a country you are a conqueror. Is there something wrong with this picture?
The European conquest was brutal and barbaric in many ways. But in the end, the greatest countries in the world came out of that. The USA, Canada, and Australia. Zimbabwe and South Africa could have been great but the whites were killed and kicked out and things fell apart.
Robbed

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Apr 15

Res wrote:
Tell me they knew the victim, please. I do believe there is one black resident on the block. No way they are picking houses at random.
That was my house and no I didn't know them. They were looking for houses with no lights on and no cars in the driveway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dolton Discussions

Search the Dolton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New Govenor for Illinois 2 min concerned taxpayer 33
looking for Lynn Marchbanks (Sep '08) 1 hr Charles 2
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Should Midlothian Merge The Police and Fire Depts? (Mar '11) 8 hr nice 12
Could Midlothian go bankrupt? 8 hr yup 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Stimied 3,776
8 Alleged Dolton Dogfighting Fans Make First Ma... (Dec '12) 16 hr Christian lady 6
•••
•••
•••
Dolton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dolton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dolton People Search