New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

The turd kills me

Cicero, NY

#12135 Oct 8, 2012
It just kills me how the turd cannot even understand the lies and figures he posts. He posts one ignorant statement after another.
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously consider sobriety, I don't want to pay your medical bills when you are on life support, you should take responsibility for yourself, so your family doesn't have to bury a drunk

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12137 Oct 8, 2012
The turd kills me wrote:
It just kills me how the turd cannot even understand the lies and figures he posts. He posts one ignorant statement after another.
<quoted text>
correction to my last post
The REP controled congress fron 1995 not 1997
You can reaD IT HERE
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0774721.html
And you can find out who was Majority leader here
http://www.naaop.org/alerts.asp...
Have a nice day
Really

Cicero, NY

#12138 Oct 8, 2012
The Republicans controlled Congress when we had a balanced budget 1995 thru 2000. Thank you for pointing out that it was the Republican Congress that gave us a balanced budget and NOT Bill Clinton.
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> correction to my last post
You can reaD IT HERE
Have a nice day
liberal

Bradford, VT

#12139 Oct 8, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> correction to my last post
You can reaD IT HERE
Have a nice day
These are facts. You cant change a repugs mind with facts and truth.
Stewart

Ticonderoga, NY

#12140 Oct 8, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Sept 7, 2008 on Meet the Press:
according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...
During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face It".
Senator Obama replied :
"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides". "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression.." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing."
Senator Obama continued : "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails --- perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ......"
When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past".
"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America "
Am I lying?
Yes -you are stating an untruth (can't say you are lying because you probably think this was a fact, it's been repeated so often).
On September 7, 2008 Meet The Press program that day but Senator Joe Biden appeared as a guest not Obama. There were prerecorded videos of Obama on the program. No such question appear on the transcript. Click ( http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26590488/#.UHMU_6... ) to see transcript.
Really

Cicero, NY

#12141 Oct 8, 2012
Facts of what? That the Republicans balanced the budget? No one argued that the Republicans balanced the budget.

You do understand not spending more than you take in is a good thing?
liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
More liberal retard lies

Whitesboro, NY

#12142 Oct 8, 2012
liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ya just love how liberalfuckingrterad automatically ASSume everyone who disagrees with them is a "Repug"? Are you about 8 years old retard boy? You've been proven to be a liar and an imbecile. This is your only schtick. Get a fkn life relax after Obama gets buried you'll still be able to collect your welfare. Don't take it so personal just because you want to stay poor and identify with the 16 trillion $$ HANDOUT man!

Incontovertable Obama FAILS!

Promises broken by Obama. He said he would deliver on thesepromises or he would not ask for the job again.

He's failed, yet still lies again and insists on daring to ask for another chance? Really?

-Obama Plan would cut deficit by 4Trillion = PROVEN FAIL!
-Obama will return to Clinton Tax Rates = PROVEN FAIL!
-Romney Medicare would cost seniors 6k = PROVEN LIE!
-Romney would raise taxes on middle class = DEBUNKED LIE!
-Healthcare premiums would be affordable = DEBUNKED LIE!
-Libyan was due to a MOVIE! LOL! Obama DENIED protection! LIES LIES. Do you ravingassholes ever trade in anything butfucking lies man?

(Even Stephanie Cutter, Obama's top tax "guru" was stymied on CNN Live when told the real facts!)
just me

Utica, NY

#12143 Oct 8, 2012
First of all, liberals are the masters of non-facts and untruths. liberals are like unions, especially teachers' unions, greedy, self-serving and a burden on the middle class. Unions cause the high cost of goods and inflate3d salaries (public and private), liberals are the cause of the wanton giveaways of the taxpayers' dollars to lazy, greedy non-workers. The biggest chunk of Oneida County's budget is for social services caused by giving away the money gleaned from taxes. A liberal is like a big, ugly wart on the nose of an otherwise beautiful woman.
Really

Cicero, NY

#12144 Oct 8, 2012
The Republicans controlled Congress duing the balanced budget and the Dumbasscrats controlled Congress during the economic collapse.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12145 Oct 8, 2012
Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes -you are stating an untruth (can't say you are lying because you probably think this was a fact, it's been repeated so often).
On September 7, 2008 Meet The Press program that day but Senator Joe Biden appeared as a guest not Obama. There were prerecorded videos of Obama on the program. No such question appear on the transcript. Click ( http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26590488/#.UHMU_6... ) to see transcript.
It's not true? In the political season, with so much pasture pudding taking flight I thought I would entertain myself. I didn't make a declarative statement, only an interrogatory one.

Caveat lector
Close but no utican

Whitesboro, NY

#12146 Oct 8, 2012
just me wrote:
First of all, liberals are the masters of non-facts and untruths. liberals are like unions, especially teachers' unions, greedy, self-serving and a burden on the middle class. Unions cause the high cost of goods and inflate3d salaries (public and private), liberals are the cause of the wanton giveaways of the taxpayers' dollars to lazy, greedy non-workers. The biggest chunk of Oneida County's budget is for social services caused by giving away the money gleaned from taxes. A liberal is like a big, ugly wart on the nose of an otherwise beautiful woman.
Actually you're mostly right but social services aren't the lion's share of Oneida taxes. Like most other municipalities and counties 65% goes to public safety. Another welfare roll just the same!
helmer

Springfield, MA

#12147 Oct 8, 2012
Obama all the way
Really

Glendora, CA

#12148 Oct 8, 2012
Really wrote:
Facts of what? That the Republicans balanced the budget? No one argued that the Republicans balanced the budget.
You do understand not spending more than you take in is a good thing?
<quoted text>
So your saying that the congress controls the economy? So you are saying the republican controlled congress during the bush administration caused the recession?? Or the democratic congress during the first half of obama stopped it? Or the republican congress during the second half of obama is to blame for the lack later economy they keep blaming obama for?

You can't have it both ways without proving your double standard.

If your going to use my name, please at least think your logic out.
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#12149 Oct 8, 2012
Really wrote:
The Republicans controlled Congress duing the balanced budget and the Dumbasscrats controlled Congress during the economic collapse.
Come January you really should write a letter of protest about that to President Obama

You should address it to :

Pres. Barack Hussain "Mad Muslim" Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20500

You can be sure the letter will reach him there after January 1, 2013
Cant Deny Obama FAILS

Whitesboro, NY

#12150 Oct 8, 2012
Whining Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Come January you really should write a letter of protest about that to President Obama
You should address it to :
Pres. Barack Hussain "Mad Muslim" Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20500
You can be sure the letter will reach him there after January 1, 2013
Ok after you explain all this away.

Incontovertable Obama FAILS!

Promises broken by Obama. He said he would deliver on thesepromises or he would not ask for the job again.

He's failed, yet still lies again and insists on daring to ask for another chance? Really?

-Obama Plan would cut deficit by 4Trillion = PROVEN FAIL!
-Obama will return to Clinton Tax Rates = PROVEN FAIL!
-Romney Medicare would cost seniors 6k = PROVEN LIE!
-Romney would raise taxes on middle class = DEBUNKED LIE!
-Healthcare premiums would be affordable = DEBUNKED LIE!
-Libyan was due to a MOVIE! LOL! Obama DENIED protection! LIES LIES. Do you ravingassholes ever trade in anything butfucking lies man?

(Even Stephanie Cutter, Obama's top tax "guru" was stymied on CNN Live when told the real facts!)

In November a lot of you religion-like messiah following retards are going to have a mass aneurism!
Cant Deny Obama FAILS

Whitesboro, NY

#12151 Oct 8, 2012
helmer wrote:
Obama all the way
... to the poorhouse! LOL!
16 Trillion reasons not to vote for Handout man!

The polls don't lie. Like Carter, Obama is one and done. Plain to see!

Location hidden

#12152 Oct 8, 2012
Really wrote:
The Republicans controlled Congress when we had a balanced budget 1995 thru 2000. Thank you for pointing out that it was the Republican Congress that gave us a balanced budget and NOT Bill Clinton.
<quoted text>
Who said anything about the budget being balanced?
It may not have beem as large at that time and you forgot to tell people that they were also in control when Bush was in office for 6 years and the budget went up and up and up.
Have a nice afternoon

Location hidden

#12153 Oct 8, 2012
Bill wrote:
From 2009 to 2011, the Dumbasscrats controlled the Presidency and Congress and that led to the Obama failure of more poverty and more debt.
Go back and look up your facts again.

Here is the chart again look up the years you say the DEMs had control and you will see it was only for 2009 to 2011
Have a nice day
sad

New Hartford, NY

#12154 Oct 8, 2012
Obama being bought right now according to the latest news about the donations to his campaign. Up to the highest bidder, and to heck with the rest of us. While I was not gaga about Romney, I will vote for him because I want to see those bloodsuckers who are pouring money into Obama's coffers get shafted too.

Money talks..that's what makes Bullshit (Obama) walk.

Location hidden

#12155 Oct 8, 2012
Really wrote:
You might want to look at this chart too
http://www.skymachines.com/US-National-Debt-P...
There was only 1 year that the budget was bal. and the surplus was used to pay down the debt and yes the REP were in complete control of congress and it was under B. Clinton
it was F/Y 2000
every other year the debt has gone up.
Have a nice day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
361 West main street is a slum lord.He 24 min a taxpayer 22
Romas Pizza Sucks 1 hr Fred for Legislator 64
Leah Oldick allows druggies to hide out at her ... 5 hr High 1
Cumberland Farms CLOSING 5 hr The Dirty Bubble 42
bruce 7 hr Bruce 8
Bobbi jo Getman soon to be graseel again Fri utica 1
Economic Hope May 24 Glass House 12

Dolgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance