dolgeville baseball
Steven

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2011
Why does the varsity baseball team sick so bad. Its pretty embarrassing reading the scores in the paper
sucks

Rome, NY

#2 Apr 26, 2011
Because they don't practice and the coach knows nothing about the game.
taxpayer

Rome, NY

#3 Apr 26, 2011
The softball team doesnt practice either and they are struggling. cant understand why they cant come up with more dedicated coaches.
yikes

Amsterdam, NY

#4 Apr 27, 2011
this sport is not a priority to the schools legacy of football and volleyball. some of the kids that like baseball,went to track to stay in shape and hit the weight room.
coach

Rome, NY

#5 Apr 27, 2011
I heard the kids don't like "pacman" the coach.
goomba

West Leyden, NY

#6 Apr 27, 2011
who is pacman?
BlackBerry

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2011
They don't even care enough to run the scoreboard during games for Christ sakes
For the love of the game

West Leyden, NY

#8 Apr 30, 2011
#1 Jones is a good coach.Very dedicated.
#2 Most of the kids this year haven't played ball since little league. I give them credit for playing because without them dolgeville wouldn't have had a team this year. Win or lose their a good bunch of kids making the best of things and having fun.
#3 And as far as practice goes the weather MAY play a SMALL role.(HUGE)
#4 Track in dolgeville has played a large part in lower numbers every year by taking talented players away from the sport of baseball. By the way track won't make your son a bigger star on the football feild,but it is a sport you can participate in the rest of your life.
All that said Lets Play Ball!!!!
taxpayer

Rome, NY

#9 May 1, 2011
I have watched both teams (softball and baseball) play. they both seem to have talent but arent ready to play and its not the weather or kids fault. the softball team has a screamer for a coach who benches kids if they make an error and singles kids out in games . the bottom line is you cant pick up your bats and gloves the first week of march and expect to be ready to be competative. off season programs and practices are the norm at all of the schools we play why do you think our teams struggle?If I didnt know better id think they were trying to eliminate these teams to save money for football and baskeball etc. and its a darned shame . they are both great games to watch and I would really like to see the blue devils succeed.
zack

Herkimer, NY

#10 May 1, 2011
they are prolly better off cutting baseball and make a lacrosse team...i would bet anythnig that more kids would play that and they would prolly be better at it
hello69

West Leyden, NY

#11 Jun 7, 2011
I agree with for the love of the game.Thank You.My son plays babe ruth and the way i look at it,it keeps the kids busy so they dont get into any trouble and gives them something to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brix (Feb '11) 17 min Chrystal 149
inas pizza (May '10) 7 hr banana pete 40
Boyd Wells 8 hr Curious 1
Robert bob Maxwell Sat Glass house 4
Logan Johnson Apr 19 Ally414 4
New Place on Main St (May '10) Apr 17 Sarah 8
d-ville invasion coming..... Apr 15 Jo Jo 2

Dolgeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Dolgeville Mortgages