wondering

Syracuse, NY

#1 Sep 12, 2012
does anyone know whats being taken from the houses,are they just taking electronics or are tools missing also?
Come Down

Ilion, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Nt sure butI think it's th same ids that are making the bottle bmbs!
funny

Syracuse, NY

#3 Sep 12, 2012
kids?
they will no

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2012
Got a 12 guage waiting for who ever comes in my house . They will find out if there is life after death .
FYI

Moravia, NY

#5 Sep 12, 2012
they will no wrote:
Got a 12 guage waiting for who ever comes in my house . They will find out if there is life after death .
same here 12 gage buck shot rite up there as*s dirt bags o and got trial cams hidding too
Curious

Norwood, PA

#6 Sep 12, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>same here 12 gage buck shot rite up there as*s dirt bags o and got trial cams hidding too
With Spelling/Grammar like this... I assume you were edumacated in good ole dogpatch?? LMAO
funny

Syracuse, NY

#7 Sep 13, 2012
to curious; this was a serious inquiry no need for your comments,cant we even ask a question without some idiot commenting something negative
own name

Ilion, NY

#8 Sep 13, 2012
funny wrote:
to curious; this was a serious inquiry no need for your comments,cant we even ask a question without some idiot commenting something negative
"wondering" was asking if 'tools were missing' no "wonering"...tools abound on this forum. many, many....billions and billions...of tools.
own name

Ilion, NY

#9 Sep 13, 2012
ooops, it's "wondering"...but... remember...i can say what I want...i signed my-own-name.
Curious

Norwood, PA

#10 Sep 13, 2012
funny wrote:
to curious; this was a serious inquiry no need for your comments,cant we even ask a question without some idiot commenting something negative
Ha ha... Serious??? Give me a friggin break.. What MORON would come on Topix and expect to get any kind of serious response,lol And IMHO.. The OP on this thread... Appeared to me... Like maybe they were gathering info... Perhaps in preparation of a fraudulent insurance claim,LOL... Just sayin.....
idiots

Moravia, NY

#11 Sep 13, 2012
marcus denmark,ashley tyle,bill skinner n alicia barnes r stealing safes n anything they can get ahold of.marcus is in jail again,picked him up 2 days ago
remington

Herkimer, NY

#12 Sep 13, 2012
i hope the stop by my place. i need a little target practice for deer season.
Curious

Norwood, PA

#13 Sep 14, 2012
idiots wrote:
marcus denmark,ashley tyle,bill skinner n alicia barnes r stealing safes n anything they can get ahold of.marcus is in jail again,picked him up 2 days ago
Wow.. Marcus made it a whole 3 months before being rearrested.. I am certainly surprised.. Probably would have been less if he'd been stealing/robbing in a place that had real law enforcement, LOL Anyway.. I am glad he is back where he belongs..:-)
wondering

Syracuse, NY

#15 Sep 14, 2012
no i have'nt had anything stolen just have a very suspicious neighbor bringing van loads of "merchandise" home all tools compressor more tools then a construction company would need. i thought maybe he and his friend were the bandits. thanks anyway
courious

Boston, MA

#16 Sep 14, 2012
wondering wrote:
no i have'nt had anything stolen just have a very suspicious neighbor bringing van loads of "merchandise" home all tools compressor more tools then a construction company would need. i thought maybe he and his friend were the bandits. thanks anyway
what color is the van? My cousin's house was robbed a few weeks ago and there was a white van parked along the side of the road just before his house. They took other items though, not tools. It sounds a little strange though.
FORMER dirtville resident

Teaneck, NJ

#21 Oct 22, 2012
wow...nothing changes there...skinner is like 40 something and god knows why he is even allowed in society after all the grimmy shit he has done...marcus well hes just i dont need to get on that topic...but what i dont underdtand is after all these years of them doing this and getting away with it...why wont the wonderful state of ny do something about these people. you've seen people do less and get more of a freaking punishment for it...wtf
pedro

Ilion, NY

#22 Oct 22, 2012
Come Down wrote:
Nt sure butI think it's th same ids that are making the bottle bmbs!
Now how would you know that! Starting Rumors again.
Huh

United States

#23 Oct 22, 2012
Is that piece of sh*t marcus still in jail? That's the only place he belongs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bruce 1 hr crazy 7
Economic Hope 2 hr U have no clue 11
Fyi 15 hr Beonthelookout 10
Anyone know who lives on 32 s helmer 17 hr Fred Burferd 2
wanted 17 hr Burned out 2
School Board May 14 Well said 24
Water bills May 14 Watergate 13

Dolgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dolgeville Mortgages