New School Bus Driver
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Well Well

Long Eddy, NY

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Have you seen the new bus driver for Dolgeville? It's none other than Mr. "Sucessful Business Man" Larry Brandow!! So my question is this. Does he received health insurance benefits through the school? And this is the guy who is leading the charge to cut the health care benefits for village employees? What other benefits is he receiving as a result of the negotiated school contract for full time employees? I guess it's OK now, eh Larry.
Gustva

United States

#2 Sep 3, 2012
You could hire one of the OE layoffs, he could then help run the school.
LOL

Little Falls, NY

#3 Sep 3, 2012
Well Well wrote:
Have you seen the new bus driver for Dolgeville? It's none other than Mr. "Sucessful Business Man" Larry Brandow!! So my question is this. Does he received health insurance benefits through the school? And this is the guy who is leading the charge to cut the health care benefits for village employees? What other benefits is he receiving as a result of the negotiated school contract for full time employees? I guess it's OK now, eh Larry.
Oh how the mighty have fallen......
Well Well

Long Eddy, NY

#4 Sep 3, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> Oh how the mighty have fallen......
Uh huh. Perhaps he should fired himself from that successful business and collect unemployment.
wellnow

Little Falls, NY

#5 Sep 3, 2012
`If he's a full time employee.. he will get the benefits...
good lesson 2 learn

Little Falls, NY

#6 Sep 3, 2012
Well Well wrote:
It will be a good lesson for him to learn-about working & EARNING benefits! Though with his superior know-it-all attitude I don't imagine he will last too long @ this job before he has problems w/students and/or parents!!!
small town

New York, NY

#7 Sep 4, 2012
if you can't beat em, join em!
Union Organizer

Long Eddy, NY

#8 Sep 4, 2012
small town wrote:
if you can't beat em, join em!
Right! This is the guy who hates and won't negotiate with the Village employee Unions but he takes full advantage of the benefits negotiated between the school district and the school employees. That's rather odd don't you think?
House

Herkimer, NY

#9 Sep 4, 2012
Do you think he will negotiate with some of them old cats he has, I would like to pick up a couple . Cash money.LOL
funny

Long Eddy, NY

#10 Sep 4, 2012
Don't be jealous.hahahah you people are funny
Union Organizer

Long Eddy, NY

#11 Sep 4, 2012
Jealous of that blow hard? That heading for bankrupcy blow hard? What is there to be jealous of?
funny

Long Eddy, NY

#12 Sep 5, 2012
that he actually works,has a good wife,smart kids what do you have
Sad Sack

Long Eddy, NY

#13 Sep 5, 2012
funny wrote:
that he actually works,has a good wife,smart kids what do you have
I have a job, not going bankrupt, fully paid off house and vacation home, am fiscally prudent, didn't have to send my wife to work at a real job to bring money in, kids who don't exhibit the sense of entitlement, don't have most of my assets up for sale, am a fair boss to my employees, am not an intimidating bully in order to get my way, and don't sneak around with lodge brothers to plot the demise of our village. Now what about you or your buddy?
your amazing

United States

#14 Sep 5, 2012
your my idol
Work n man

Conklin, NY

#15 Sep 5, 2012
Why do u sad pieces of shit take about people from behind a computer grab ur b---s and go say it to their face nutless wonder
Yo Momma

United States

#16 Sep 5, 2012
Sad Sack wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a job, not going bankrupt, fully paid off house and vacation home, am fiscally prudent, didn't have to send my wife to work at a real job to bring money in, kids who don't exhibit the sense of entitlement, don't have most of my assets up for sale, am a fair boss to my employees, am not an intimidating bully in order to get my way, and don't sneak around with lodge brothers to plot the demise of our village. Now what about you or your buddy?
Larry is a good guy and u should just mind your own business instead of talking all this shit. Sure he has had a slowdown in business due to increased competition and these warm winters, not to mention the price of fuel oil. He was good to his employees and treated them quite well. I'm quite sure he didn't want to let them go, but you can't justify paying people to stand around. He has plenty of loyal customers who appreciate the service he provides. For all the bullshit and rumors that have been flying around for years, Larry is still in business. At least he's not feeding off the government like a lot of the douchbags on this site! Nothing wrong with trying to get ahead a little by driving bus.
A Tech

Tully, NY

#17 Sep 5, 2012
Yo Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry is a good guy and u should just mind your own business instead of talking all this shit. Sure he has had a slowdown in business due to increased competition and these warm winters, not to mention the price of fuel oil. He was good to his employees and treated them quite well. I'm quite sure he didn't want to let them go, but you can't justify paying people to stand around. He has plenty of loyal customers who appreciate the service he provides. For all the bullshit and rumors that have been flying around for years, Larry is still in business. At least he's not feeding off the government like a lot of the douchbags on this site! Nothing wrong with trying to get ahead a little by driving bus.
Larry is the poster child for doing things wrong. Ask some of his former employees that walked off how they were treated. You can make up all the excuses for him you want but at the end of the day you shall reap what you sow.
Sad Sack

Long Eddy, NY

#18 Sep 5, 2012
Yo, yeah yeah yeah - you are undoubtly one of those Masonic brothers.

Great post A Tech. You've got your finger on the pulse. You know that Karma does happen. Larry got exactly what he dished out all these years.
Yo Momma

United States

#19 Sep 6, 2012
A Tech wrote:
<quoted text>Larry is the poster child for doing things wrong. Ask some of his former employees that walked off how they were treated. You can make up all the excuses for him you want but at the end of the day you shall reap what you sow.
Im just telling it how it is. Perhaps you shouldn't be so jealous of Larry. Always been good to me and I'm not one of his " brothers".
Sad Sack

Long Eddy, NY

#20 Sep 6, 2012
Jealous of Larry? You are kidding, right? He's that high school bully who never grew up. Now *that's* something to be jealous about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is going to be the new Super (Aug '16) 2 hr nina 21
Jen at Stewarts in Dolgeville 4 hr bridget williams 12
Tanning Salon in Dolgeville 23 hr The Boss 3
8 man football Sat The Gipper 1
Laura H Feb 23 MrT 4
Need a new mayor Feb 20 Nope just pit bulls 19
man sex ? (Mar '13) Feb 17 Jason 17

Dolgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance