Dolgeville Man on Bath Salts Runs Aro...

Dolgeville Man on Bath Salts Runs Around with Loaded Weapon

There are 35 comments on the WUTR story from Jun 27, 2012, titled Dolgeville Man on Bath Salts Runs Around with Loaded Weapon. In it, WUTR reports that:

Some residents in Dolgeville witnessed a disturbing event. A man high on bath salts was running around Dolge Avenue Monday morning with a loaded gun according to the Dolgeville Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUTR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
scared

Johnstown, NY

#1 Jun 28, 2012
And they released him a day later. I guess he learned his lesson.
Herkimer Haiku

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 2, 2012
back in the old days
we would hoard all the road salt
for those icy days
dumb ppl

Hadley, MA

#3 Jul 3, 2012
...he wasnt on bath salts
Ash

New York, NY

#4 Jul 4, 2012
The article says he was...
friends of the merge

New York, NY

#5 Jul 4, 2012
Another overreaction to a misperceived epidemic. Just because a few people don't know how to handle the bath salts, let's ban the substance altogether.

This country has not learned from its mistakes in banning marijuana, LSD and some other drugs.

Education about the potential effects of overindulgence in bath salts is what is needed -- NOT outlawing the products!
lokebug

United States

#6 Jul 4, 2012
And the article for the Miami guy also said he was on bath salts and only tested positive for marijuana. Regardless of what drug this person was on, the world is become a sad messed up place and it hurts me to even bring a child into this world now a days.
kow it all

United States

#7 Jul 5, 2012
friends of the merge wrote:
Another overreaction to a misperceived epidemic. Just because a few people don't know how to handle the bath salts, let's ban the substance altogether.
This country has not learned from its mistakes in banning marijuana, LSD and some other drugs.
Education about the potential effects of overindulgence in bath salts is what is needed -- NOT outlawing the products!
you sir are what all normal people would call a complete friking idiot!!!!!! and with any luck you will do the whole world a favor and get your face ate off by some scum bag on bath salts
friends of the merge

New York, NY

#8 Jul 5, 2012
lokebug wrote:
And the article for the Miami guy also said he was on bath salts and only tested positive for marijuana. Regardless of what drug this person was on, the world is become a sad messed up place and it hurts me to even bring a child into this world now a days.
well then, don't bring another child into the world! this valley is overrun by welfare moms as it is and the last thing we need is another little WIClette suckling on the taxpayer teat. if it wasn't for all the trailer trash popping out babies like rabbits, we probably wouldn't need a school merge.
Tax payer

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jul 5, 2012
If you cant feed them then dont breed.
friends of the merge

New York, NY

#10 Jul 5, 2012
kow it all wrote:
<quoted text>you sir are what all normal people would call a complete friking idiot!!!!!! and with any luck you will do the whole world a favor and get your face ate off by some scum bag on bath salts
I happen to believe in personal liberty. I believe that if a person wants to enjoy bath salts, he or she should be able to.

Alcohol is legal and look at all the problems it causes, why not outlaw alcohol?

Oh that's right, we tried that in Prohibition.

The fact is that alcohol causes far more problems than bath salts. Bath salts should remain legal for people to enjoy.

In a Herkimer - Ilion - Mohawk school district merge, we'll have the additional resources needed to instruct youngsters on the potential dangers of bath salts and offer guidance on the responsible use of bath salts. Just one more reason to VOTE YES ON THE MERGE.
vote no

United States

#11 Jul 5, 2012
with the bath salt users from mohwak and ilion
lokebug

Boston, MA

#12 Jul 5, 2012
friends of the merge wrote:
<quoted text>well then, don't bring another child into the world! this valley is overrun by welfare moms as it is and the last thing we need is another little WIClette suckling on the taxpayer teat. if it wasn't for all the trailer trash popping out babies like rabbits, we probably wouldn't need a school merge.
absolutely could not agree with you more. However, I have no children I am saying in general. I work 7 days a week just so people can shit out all their kids and sit home collecting welfare.
dumbasstwatlicke r

New York, NY

#13 Jul 5, 2012
friends of the merge wrote:
<quoted text>
well then, don't bring another child into the world! this valley is overrun by welfare moms as it is and the last thing we need is another little WIClette suckling on the taxpayer teat. if it wasn't for all the trailer trash popping out babies like rabbits, we probably wouldn't need a school merge.
yet your talking up $12mil fund for female convicts. your a dumbass.
dumb ppl

United States

#14 Jul 6, 2012
Ash wrote:
The article says he was...
you cant believe everything you read in the paper...
Doug

Long Eddy, NY

#15 Jul 6, 2012
You are dumb
friends of the merge

New York, NY

#16 Jul 7, 2012
We saw in the Telegram that the village of Frankfort is now considering a "ban" on bath salts.

What a bass-ackwards approach to a "problem" that is not even a problem. It should disturb us all that the "leaders" of a ridiculous little village like Frankfort can infringe on personal liberties.

Why not, instead, organize some community workshops to educate people about bath salts? Outreach and education is what is needed to inform people about bath salts amid all the sensationalized media reports.

The fact is that bath salts have many therapeutic properties that can enhance one's quality of life. Why not focus efforts on the proper and responsible use and enjoyment of these products?

But no, just like marijuana and LSD, the kneejerk reaction is to legislate them into illegality.
Cluless

Cortland, NY

#17 Jul 7, 2012
Spoken like a true druggie clothed in the guise of liberty.
friends of the merge wrote:
We saw in the Telegram that the village of Frankfort is now considering a "ban" on bath salts.
What a bass-ackwards approach to a "problem" that is not even a problem. It should disturb us all that the "leaders" of a ridiculous little village like Frankfort can infringe on personal liberties.
Why not, instead, organize some community workshops to educate people about bath salts? Outreach and education is what is needed to inform people about bath salts amid all the sensationalized media reports.
The fact is that bath salts have many therapeutic properties that can enhance one's quality of life. Why not focus efforts on the proper and responsible use and enjoyment of these products?
But no, just like marijuana and LSD, the kneejerk reaction is to legislate them into illegality.
Holy cow

Stony Creek, NY

#18 Jul 9, 2012
I'm has educated has I need to be about bath salts. One face got eaten a baby got eaten, not to mention what our local talent has provided us with. What more educating do you need? Really are you the one guy who knows how to handle it? You sound pretty stupid already Friends of the merge.
friends of the merge

New York, NY

#19 Jul 9, 2012
Holy cow wrote:
I'm has educated has I need to be about bath salts. One face got eaten a baby got eaten, not to mention what our local talent has provided us with. What more educating do you need? Really are you the one guy who knows how to handle it? You sound pretty stupid already Friends of the merge.
You are uninformed and a victim of media sensationalism. You obviously missed the news that the alleged "face-eating" incident in Florida did NOT involve bath salts.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/27/2871098...

Of course, this fact is conveniently overlooked by those so hasty to condemn a recreational product that, in fact, is responsibly enjoyed by many people across all socioeconomic demographic categorizations.

We only hear in the news about supposed trouble caused by people who have consumed bath salts.

We never hear about the good that bath salts offers, just like we always hear about DWIs and alcohol-related car crashes ... not the many benefits that alcohol offers to the drinker.

WAKE UP PEOPLE, stopped getting sucked into the media-driven hysteria over bath salts. And let your elected representatives at the local, state and federal levels know -- bath salts should remain legal and NOT be outlawed!
I exist so I am

New York, NY

#20 Jul 9, 2012
friends of the merge wrote:
We saw in the Telegram that the village of Frankfort is now considering a "ban" on bath salts.
What a bass-ackwards approach to a "problem" that is not even a problem. It should disturb us all that the "leaders" of a ridiculous little village like Frankfort can infringe on personal liberties.
Why not, instead, organize some community workshops to educate people about bath salts? Outreach and education is what is needed to inform people about bath salts amid all the sensationalized media reports.
The fact is that bath salts have many therapeutic properties that can enhance one's quality of life. Why not focus efforts on the proper and responsible use and enjoyment of these products?
But no, just like marijuana and LSD, the kneejerk reaction is to legislate them into illegality.
You clueless hypocritical [email protected] In other forums you speak highly of public officals and in disdain and disgust of the general public. You are a simple monolithic type thinker and try to disguise this by offering your versions of facts and dismissing all others. Your blog in support of the merge has zero credibility, and shows your bias.You are in support of the county Legislature elimnating or modifying public comments, and praise government and authority,yet on topics of drugs encourage public debate. What a hypocritical a$$.
You are surely an academic,and a poor one at that, as your egotism and eliteness is overbearing.
Who the hell is this we, your hallucinogenic alter ego?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump 5 hr DuckTrump 10
The School Budget needs to be closely looked at 7 hr Look at it 21
How to determine if you are in fact an idiot wi... Mon VoteClinton 2
Who is going to be the new Super Mon Time will tell 1
How many principles do you need in one School B... (Nov '15) Mon You mad 20
17 tickets Sun MikePenis 6
Power outage Sun Zappa 3

Dolgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dolgeville Mortgages