First Prev
of 5
Next Last
LF native

Springfield, NJ

#85 Jun 25, 2012
You Would Know wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times did you get awakened at 3 AM to plow? How many times have you been called out to deal with a sewer or water break in the middle of January?
you sit there and talk sweet crap about your worthless DPW lets talk about the brave men and women that answer the fire alarms all hours of the night 7days a week 24 hours a day and don't get a damn thing in return
not surprised

New York, NY

#86 Jun 25, 2012
thats right, noone is complaining but u...im sure the heat they worked out in lastweek was pretty comfy too.....u ppl are pathetic.
not surprised

New York, NY

#87 Jun 25, 2012
trust me,,,,,,,there are dpw workers that are currently active members of fire dept, not only that, some have been in the ambulance cor too, all volenteer, after working 15 hrs in a plow or 8 hours in the hot sun, then off to a fully involved structure fire,,,,,,,,none of it is sweet crap its fact!!!! how many things do you volenteer for lf native???
Oh Yes

Long Eddy, NY

#88 Jun 25, 2012
LF native wrote:
<quoted text> you sit there and talk sweet crap about your worthless DPW lets talk about the brave men and women that answer the fire alarms all hours of the night 7days a week 24 hours a day and don't get a damn thing in return
Let's see, I bet this is the opinion of our esteemed Fire Department chief. Nice going.
hold on

New York, NY

#89 Jul 7, 2012
na try again
hahaha

New York, NY

#90 Jul 8, 2012
Oh Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, I bet this is the opinion of our esteemed Fire Department chief. Nice going.
the foundation savers.
Hey Laughing Boy

Little Falls, NY

#91 Jul 24, 2012
You would be the first one to complain when your services are cut.
help ive fallin

Syracuse, NY

#92 Jul 25, 2012
when the company that did the road work in dolgeville was working i took pictures of 4 dpw workers standing around watching the real workers,you people paid them to do that.when i first moved to dolgeville in the 70's you could see dpw workers actually working how many times a week do you see them working,,,stand on the corner and watch them go down vanburen street to hide tho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Year Of Football 23 hr Who Cares 5
Water bills Sat On Call 18
Ashley T. and Tommy Hyla Sat White trash reneg... 6
The Cakery (Jan '16) Fri Happy 17
Who is the lady that died of herione Fri SpellCheck 4
Tobacco use on School Grounds Aug 11 Tax payer 2
Walk your DOG Aug 10 Tony 4

Dolgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance