Gay guys at East side pub

Posted in the Dolgeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leroy Jeeeennnnnkkkinn nns

Carthage, NY

#1 Sep 30, 2011
Anyone know who the 2 guys are that were caught giving each other fellatio in the mens room?
Ziggy

Albany, NY

#2 Oct 1, 2011
You father was one of them
sure i am

Little Falls, NY

#3 Oct 1, 2011
i heard that place was a new gay bar. do both pickle lickers and carpet munchers hang there? i bet the lyons bros hang there also when they are not "working" on the town money hole.
it is swell they now have a bar where like minded people can hang it all out.
hmmmm

New York, NY

#4 Oct 1, 2011
prob not!your retarded
Homo Nomo

AOL

#5 Oct 26, 2011
Yeah, it's a gay bar. Outta the closet and into Dolgeville.
DRA

New York, NY

#6 Oct 31, 2011
This is my first time on this thing, and this is what people do? Gossip? You "Adults" are worse then the kids these days. Grow up.
oooo

Syracuse, NY

#7 Oct 31, 2011
DRA wrote:
This is my first time on this thing, and this is what people do? Gossip? You "Adults" are worse then the kids these days. Grow up.
I bett this is your first time on here. What a joke. Whats the matter is this your hang out bar ? Get it" HANG OUT"
lyon family member

New York, NY

#8 Nov 1, 2011
hate to tell all u jealous haters but my cousins for one do not live in this shit hole area for two they wpouldnt go to that shit hole if they did, it may be new but still is filled with the same ole rift raft.matt is here married, why dont u go say this shit to his face
oh no

New York, NY

#9 Nov 2, 2011
the gay lyons don't have to hang out at this bar. the have the village hall to hang out in, when that gets full the can move across the street to their village paid for building. you know the one. the one that every one who owns property in d-ville is and will continue to PAY for. and yes , of course they love the deadbeat welfarians. because they have no say in what goes on in town. they are renters who don't pay rent don't vote and generally do nothing but sponge off what population there still is that pay taxes.
do away with both the lyons and the welfarians !!!!
leave us gays the bar and leave us alone. don't mess with me and i might leave your little boys alone.
Butt sex

Albany, NY

#10 Nov 3, 2011
Lmfao
back door man

AOL

#11 Nov 4, 2011
Yeth ith a gay bar, how fabulouth!
This guy

Syracuse, NY

#12 Nov 5, 2011
oh no wrote:
the gay lyons don't have to hang out at this bar. the have the village hall to hang out in, when that gets full the can move across the street to their village paid for building. you know the one. the one that every one who owns property in d-ville is and will continue to PAY for. and yes , of course they love the deadbeat welfarians. because they have no say in what goes on in town. they are renters who don't pay rent don't vote and generally do nothing but sponge off what population there still is that pay taxes.
do away with both the lyons and the welfarians !!!!
leave us gays the bar and leave us alone. don't mess with me and i might leave your little boys alone.
Thanks for your input Greg.
How nice

New York, NY

#13 Nov 25, 2011
I see the town made a lovely park for the gays from the gay bar to hang out in. From here on in it shall be known as "Picklelick Park" spread the word.
Concerned Taxpayer

Tully, NY

#14 Nov 25, 2011
This brings up an interesting question. Why hasn't Sherry Cool and Florine Stewart paid their taxes on this property yet?
oh no

New York, NY

#15 Nov 25, 2011
perhaps they are dead beats. like so many are hereabouts
unconcerned Taxpayer

Long Eddy, NY

#16 Nov 27, 2011
perhaps its none of ur buisness :) and this topic is no one else's buisness either. most of you are nothing but the scum of dolgeville who have to sit at the library all day because you cant afford a computer. Here's a idea get a job stop living off the system and mind your own buisness.
eyeballs

Syracuse, NY

#17 Dec 1, 2011
You must be gay and dont realize it yet. Its legal now so you can stop bashing others for it. This will be the first time i push the Report Abuse button on here. Someone should be contacting you soon. Im sure ill be reading your name in the paper.
Sheri Cool

AOL

#18 Dec 1, 2011
Concerned Taxpayer wrote:
This brings up an interesting question. Why hasn't Sherry Cool and Florine Stewart paid their taxes on this property yet?
Why don't you ask me face to face why i have not paid the taxes...No Balls i didn't think so..........LMAS and as far as I'm concern if their are gays in the bar yea to me at least they support their local people. You people have nothing to do but be immature rejects get a life and yes I have to pay the TAXES ME AND THOUSANDS OF OTHERS IN HERKIMER COUNTY..........MORON........
Sheri Cool

AOL

#19 Dec 1, 2011
AND MOST LIKELY THE GAY GUY YOUR TALKIING ABOUT IS YOUR FATHER..........BROTHER....... ..OR BOYFRIEND..........lmas
lol

New York, NY

#20 Dec 1, 2011
get em sheryl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax Math 19 min Eye Opener in Tax... 1
zack blum (Apr '12) 33 min Terey 20
help find marlee 1 hr Fire Marshall Bill 7
Roma's Pizza 1 hr Inconsistent 4
morel mushrooms 8 hr John Wilson 4
Curios 12 hr Curiosity 3
Angel Maynard needs to be in a jail cell Jun 23 Justice 2

Dolgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance