mill has new owner
by stander

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2012
heard he lost it to DENNIS LLC out of southbury ct.
other known as william wright
maybe

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2012
I HEARD HE DIED FRIDAY.
UNDER THE KNIFE.
MAYBE THE DOC KNEW HIM.
Roger

Ilion, NY

#3 Aug 5, 2012
The art gallery mill??
anythoughtsFKS

Syracuse, NY

#4 Aug 6, 2012
whatcha think?
good for the village

Little Falls, NY

#5 Aug 7, 2012
charlie died?
daddy

Queens Village, NY

#7 Aug 23, 2012
Yeah f*ck dolgeville
sorrycharlie

Syracuse, NY

#8 Aug 23, 2012
the only thing worth anything is the bridge we can't use. why not? i think i'm gonna post this question
good for the village

Little Falls, NY

#9 Aug 25, 2012
sorrycharlie wrote:
the only thing worth anything is the bridge we can't use. why not? i think i'm gonna post this question
maybe people can't use it because it is private property and the owner has been shown just how the "public" in d-ville take care of other's property. maybe they don't want to be responsible for those idiots and their mistakes.
what difference does it make. it is private property and the owner dosen't want you to use it.
Uh huh

Tully, NY

#10 Aug 25, 2012
good for the village wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe people can't use it because it is private property and the owner has been shown just how the "public" in d-ville take care of other's property. maybe they don't want to be responsible for those idiots and their mistakes.
what difference does it make. it is private property and the owner dosen't want you to use it.
Charlie came to the village and asked them to put the bridge on the Village's insurance policy. Since the Village is unable to insure private property, it was a no go. Charlie felt that since it was used by people to go across the creek, the village should insure it. They didn't therefore, Charlie closed the bridge. It's on private property so he has every right to close it.
Payback

Little Falls, NY

#11 Aug 25, 2012
For all the grants and loans Charlie got on the taxpayers dime he should insure the bridge himself.
good for the village

Little Falls, NY

#12 Aug 25, 2012
Payback wrote:
For all the grants and loans Charlie got on the taxpayers dime he should insure the bridge himself.
please explain "for all the grants and loans" part of your comment. you apparently have no idea of the work charlie put into that complex. not a clue. it would be a grafitti tagged ruin now if charlie hadn't of stepped in. the village owes him a very large thank you for saving the buildings and giving a bit of hope that they will remain.
chuck the dumb

Herkimer, NY

#13 Aug 25, 2012
why dont you stay in the closet while felaciating chuck please
notstuckinthepas t

Syracuse, NY

#15 Aug 28, 2012
besides the main building on Main Street, i don't see much value in the other buildings. they were slave factories for DG, remember?
Unless they have a real use, what value do they have?
otherwise, they are blocking what could be a nice view of the east canada creek. sure, the stone building on main street has historic value and is a nod to the past. And it is an attractive building too, but trying to "save" all of those buildings seems like it is a burden on its owner
good for the village wrote:
<quoted text>
please explain "for all the grants and loans" part of your comment. you apparently have no idea of the work charlie put into that complex. not a clue. it would be a grafitti tagged ruin now if charlie hadn't of stepped in. the village owes him a very large thank you for saving the buildings and giving a bit of hope that they will remain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bobbijo why? 9 min Unreal 2
Hillary for President Petition for recount 26 min Grab Ankles For C... 153
EAST HERK. Homes being EGGED 36 min We watching 1
Paul Savas arrested for distributing & possessi... 1 hr Roberto 10
Weisser District 2 1 hr Fatty 9
which Fort Plain employee has received a $2000.... 2 hr taxes go up 1
Health Scare 3 hr Doctor Love 2

Dolgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dolgeville Mortgages