Andrew Sawyer Arrested
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Further More

Long Eddy, NY

#1 Apr 19, 2012
Andrew Sawyer, age 18 and a resident of 54 W. State St. was arrested by the police for criminal mischief for damaging a neighbor's property. What? Could Grandpa Dutch Smith get him out of this arrested. This kid is out of control and has no respect for anyone ot anything. I wonder how much trouble Grandpa was able to take care of through his position as County Legislator? Wonder if George Aney is the kid's lawyer?
Curious

Liverpool, NY

#2 Apr 19, 2012
Further More wrote:
Andrew Sawyer, age 18 and a resident of 54 W. State St. was arrested by the police for criminal mischief for damaging a neighbor's property. What? Could Grandpa Dutch Smith get him out of this arrested. This kid is out of control and has no respect for anyone ot anything. I wonder how much trouble Grandpa was able to take care of through his position as County Legislator? Wonder if George Aney is the kid's lawyer?
Sounds like someone is a little jelous that their grandfather is not in politics. "How much trouble he was able to take care of?" You act like they are covering up some huge crime. Tell the neighbor your sorry Andrew and move on. Pay no attention to this moron. Some people have nothing better to do than get on here and bust some duds balls for getting into a lttle trouble like we did when we were younger.
Hey Creepy Neighbor

West Winfield, NY

#3 Apr 19, 2012
Leave the poor kid alone, singling out Andrew to take the spotlight off of you is not going to work.
the neighbor is a creep

Cicero, NY

#4 Apr 19, 2012
Further More wrote:
The sad part is Jen should have had this creep arrested for being a window peeper a while ago. The jerk off neighbor should be arrested for stalking. Andrew probably got fed up with the creeper and handled it. Andrew we got your back!
LAW ENFORCEMENT

North Bay, NY

#5 Apr 19, 2012
i shall investigate
Curious

Liverpool, NY

#6 Apr 20, 2012
Further More wrote:
This guy puts a little pool in Jen's driveway, Andrew runs over it, and gets arrested?
Creepy neighbor

Syracuse, NY

#7 Apr 20, 2012
Screw that no good piece of Sh*t creepy neighbor. He is lucky worse hasnt happened. The things he has done. Why didnt this guy get arrested for molesting his kid? what a piece of dog s*it
Wyman Dooley

Rome, NY

#8 Apr 20, 2012
Are you talking about the guy that lives next door and is a fireman? Drives a Blue Ford pickup?
wymman Dooley

New York, NY

#9 Apr 20, 2012
I think that andrew kid should get arressted. Him and his friends come up by my house and make alot of noise spinning tires on our streets. They ruin taxpayers money. way to go guy that got him chargeed. damm kids
kids

United States

#10 Apr 20, 2012
Wymman dooley, I bet you were not a saintly boy and probably made childish mistakes and got out of trouble because you had hard working white parents.
wymman Dooley

New York, NY

#11 Apr 20, 2012
If I did things that u kids do now i would be down cellar gettin a belt accross my bare back. The kids these days keep the police in business. these days the kids think they rule and need to know they dont
His sister

New York, NY

#13 Apr 23, 2012
Further More wrote:
how about you get your ass off topix and do something with your life. And maybe you should keep your mouth closed about my grandpa because he had no idea what even happened until it was in the paper. So it sounds like you're a little insecure about yourself that you have to talk shit about my brother when you yourself aren't doing anything better. Maybe you should show your real name then say that Andrew is, "out of control and doesn't respect anyone".
WOW

United States

#14 Apr 24, 2012
wymman Dooley wrote:
If I did things that u kids do now i would be down cellar gettin a belt accross my bare back. The kids these days keep the police in business. these days the kids think they rule and need to know they dont
i bet your father touched you where you pee didnt he wymman dooley
dcs

New York, NY

#15 Apr 24, 2012
Thanks for stickin up for me sister
jj dineen-friend

United States

#17 May 1, 2012
People on here running their mouth about him should lay off and go take a nap and if your going to continue to run your mouths about something atleast put your name up as I did so we know who is who. Thank you to those who see the story as it is and realize that his neighbor is a low life and is just trying to make everyone else's lives hell. For those running their mouths thanks for showing that your no better than his pathetic neighbor
damimgood

New York, NY

#18 May 1, 2012
I got to say that i know neighbor and he has delt with alot of crap from andrews family. If andrews mom doesnt get everything her way she cries to daddy and he hands out what she wants. Y do u think this county sucks. If my neighbor treated me the way andrew treats everyone then i would do the same. kids r going down the wrong road......
WhatAnIdiot

New York, NY

#19 May 3, 2012
jj dineen-friend wrote:
People on here running their mouth about him should lay off and go take a nap and if your going to continue to run your mouths about something atleast put your name up as I did so we know who is who. Thank you to those who see the story as it is and realize that his neighbor is a low life and is just trying to make everyone else's lives hell. For those running their mouths thanks for showing that your no better than his pathetic neighbor
I totally agree with u. His neighbor is a dickhead and is trying to get Andrew into trouble. That no life needs to shut the hell up and leave Andrew alone! If he ruins your stuff, tell him to stop, not trying to get him arrested. He just wants to make everyone's life a living hell.
TomDickHarry

New York, NY

#20 May 7, 2012
To what i just heard what andrew did this weekend he should be in jail.
TOM DICKAND SCARY

Cicero, NY

#21 May 7, 2012
please share
four twenty

United States

#23 May 11, 2012
He's nothin but a little bitch anyways. P.S. Your truck is a piece of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locker Rooms Stink 1 hr Preventative Main... 4
Scott Randall Sat Doubt it 8
Dale and Linda Skibinski Sat Tough guy 5
Parking on Main Street Sep 23 Nice 11
Rocket Man Sep 22 Amerkin 1
School bus accident Sep 21 Fat kid slim 8
Dolgeville Mill (Sep '10) Sep 20 fanner 29

Dolgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance