Most Dolgeville Topix Posters are wel...

Most Dolgeville Topix Posters are well-below average in intelligence?

Posted in the Dolgeville Forum

geenyus

Rome, NY

#1 Jul 25, 2012
but the subjects and posts are entertaining
faville

United States

#2 Jul 25, 2012
Ok Brandow

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 25, 2012
I see what you did there......
geenyus

Geneva, NY

#4 Aug 1, 2012
you people arent sayin much lately, but yur still readin the topix
fat kid slim

Saint Johnsville, NY

#5 Aug 1, 2012
geenyus wrote:
you people arent sayin much lately, but yur still readin the topix
yep, and so are you. so what's your point?
Billy Joe Bob

Little Falls, NY

#6 Aug 1, 2012
I think that there geenyus is a snake head on a horses ass! You aint smart enough to pick a rooster from the chichen coop. What gets you a thinking that your the prize hog at the state fair. Blue ribbon your not! Just the fact that you think you have to poke fun at other folk like that tells me your the loosing stock!
Back at you

Little Falls, NY

#7 Aug 2, 2012
fat kid slim wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, and so are you. so what's your point?
You Mad!!!! STSOB
fat kid slim

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Back at you wrote:
<quoted text>You Mad!!!! STSOB
I see what you did there.
Billy Joe Bob

Little Falls, NY

#9 Aug 3, 2012
I do see what they did! And I done don't recken I lik it! Sturring up the bees nest one too many times you are!
Geenyus

Syracuse, NY

#10 Aug 3, 2012
ok Billy Bob whatever, so sorry you got ur panties in a wad. yep, i'll admit, pokin' fun at loozers like you is kinda pathetic, but fun!hee hee!! cause it doesnt take anything to get people like you fired up over nothin. this Topix stuff is just a bunch of junk! You really should try harder to express yourself better.. now 'splane what you're tryin' to say with all the rooster/"chichen"/ horse analogy? ohh, i get it; i'm supposed to feel bad cause i'm not a hog or a ribbon..ouch!! i'm such a loser; but you are such a smart person. you're probably also a very good-looking person, and fun to be around. your life is probably full of meaning and fulfillment, i wish i could meet you in person; then i could be just like you!
Billy Joe Bob wrote:
I think that there geenyus is a snake head on a horses ass! You aint smart enough to pick a rooster from the chichen coop. What gets you a thinking that your the prize hog at the state fair. Blue ribbon your not! Just the fact that you think you have to poke fun at other folk like that tells me your the loosing stock!
Geenyus

Syracuse, NY

#11 Aug 3, 2012
Here are some posts from Billy Joe Bob on the Matthews/schoolbus topic. more talk about snakes, foxes, hens and roosters.
Billy Joe Bob
Herkimer, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#27 Jun 29, 2012
Sneaky pete they are pulling the wool over common folk eyes. Be careful where you walk because they sh-t all over the place. That there rattle snake come back to bite you sooner or later. Keep one eye on your change purse because big brother has long fingers! They just dont play fair, and never did!

Billy Joe Bob
Herkimer, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#29 Tuesday Jul 10
JUst because you clean out the out house dont mean the smell goes away. You still dump in the same hole. The big fox that watches over the new rouster needs plucken. ant no way nothen will change anyhow with the fox watchen the hen house!
Geenyus

Syracuse, NY

#12 Aug 3, 2012
Here's some more insight from Billy Joe Bob
on the "Skank" post Billy Joe Bob Herkimer, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#11 Jun 27, 2012
Well hit me in the head with a 2 by 4. I can smell the stink all the to Little Falls from you folk! Don't have much good to say about anybody.
Geenyus

Syracuse, NY

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Billy Joe Bob
Herkimer, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#20 Jun 6, 2012
They ant got no semce anyhow!
Billy Joe Bob
Herkimer, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#21 Jun 6, 2012
They ant got no sence anyhow!

this was the "Standing outside Stewarts" thread. he tried twice, poor fella. how about this:
ain't
sense
Geenyus

Syracuse, NY

#14 Aug 3, 2012
That there is the Dolgeville way. They poke and stir up the bees nest even when theres no honey to fetch. These here folk have nothen better to do.
sick of stupid people

Billy Joe Bob
Herkimer, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#12 Friday Jul 13
Judged:
1
1
Yep....four..two niner

Billy Joe Bob's thought on what's happening on 54 West Main St.
Geenyus

Syracuse, NY

#15 Aug 3, 2012
Billy Joe Bob bothered by barking dogs.. on the "Dogs barking at all hours" thread
Billy Bob lives in the village
Billy Joe Bob
Herkimer, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#4 Monday Jul 23
It keeps the youngins up at night. Cant seem to geta nights sleep anyhow because of those there dogs. There worse than a cat in heat.
dog warden
Little Falls, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#5 Monday Jul 23
hear hear wrote:
I hear them too, all night, all over. One starts and the rest follow. But what's even worse is having a moron next door feeding the feral cats and hearing them yowl in heat, fight or mate (same sound) right outside your bedroom window
where is this??
Billy Joe Bob
Herkimer, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#6 Tuesday Jul 24
I recken Im afraid to say, My missey will put me in the dog house if I tell ya its all over town!
Geenyus

Syracuse, NY

#16 Aug 3, 2012
Billy Joe Bob on the bedbugs rampant in parkside apts. thread:
Billy Joe Bob
Herkimer, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#4 Thursday Jul 12
Judged:
2
Well sleep tight and don't let th bed bugs bit!
fat kid slim

Saint Johnsville, NY

#17 Aug 4, 2012
Geenyus wrote:
Billy Joe Bob on the bedbugs rampant in parkside apts. thread:
Billy Joe Bob
Herkimer, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#4 Thursday Jul 12
Judged:
2
Well sleep tight and don't let th bed bugs bit!
I see what you did there......

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#18 Aug 5, 2012
I love the posts from fat kid slim!! He is nice when I pull him over too, never rude. He always offer's me a sip off of his 40.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot teachers at fp 6 hr Jax 15
School video 8 hr Danny M 3
The Art Walk 11 hr LOL 44
Vicki Devereese Herkimer County BOCES 12 hr Annoying Douchey 8
Polish Club Shake-Up 12 hr Annoying Douchey 29
Red house going west out of town 12 hr Jose 1
Carpenter, over 400 unprosecuted DWI's...... 12 hr MADD 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dolgeville Mortgages