dcs fan

Mount Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Is there any stand out athletes to watch for coming up this year? Track baseball football basketball wrestlers???? Miss the old athletes that were tough and didn't talk smack. ie Kirk Morris marc and mike tanner Chris Swartz Jaime miller Kerri foster Ryan darling. Anyone up and coming like these boys?
dcs fan

Mount Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

And let's try to keep it clean it might do some good to have the kids see they have a following and not critics being mean. Remember they're just kids.
i think

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

there are a lot on the wrestling team.
dcs fan

Mount Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Who are the standouts I'm gonna start following these kids
missing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

you missed a heck of alot of kids that where better than the ones you named thats all i have to say theres 2 kids in your list that arent over rated not trying to start a argument just throwing out my opinion besides topix is not the best place for this you should just go to motors for some greasy breakfast theres 20 varsity coaches there at all times
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

we should be supportive to all the kids, they are the furture of America
dcs fan

Mount Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

missing wrote:
you missed a heck of alot of kids that where better than the ones you named thats all i have to say theres 2 kids in your list that arent over rated not trying to start a argument just throwing out my opinion besides topix is not the best place for this you should just go to motors for some greasy breakfast theres 20 varsity coaches there at all times
Sorry I was just adding a few. That stood out to me personally. Some more are Kerry crane cj HUD Paul link Brett mosher Brian losowski if I didn't mention you sorry. Just seems the want to win attitude has gone away but heard these kids coming up are like the ole days. I'll go to motors thanks for the tip
dcs fan

Mount Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

dcs fan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I was just adding a few. That stood out to me personally. Some more are Kerry crane cj HUD Paul link Brett mosher Brian losowski if I didn't mention you sorry. Just seems the want to win attitude has gone away but heard these kids coming up are like the ole days. I'll go to motors thanks for the tip
All players mentioned I believe were multisport all league or state athletes and class acts. How doesnt one of them deserve recognition???
Factsman

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

Thats part of the problem in that town. Never look forward always look back.
dcs fan

Mount Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Factsman wrote:
Thats part of the problem in that town. Never look forward always look back.
That's why I was wondering who the up and comers are.
missing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

so you are one of the 25 football coaches at motors and why dont you mention every player on the state champ team
dcs fan

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

missing wrote:
so you are one of the 25 football coaches at motors and why dont you mention every player on the state champ team
I would if I could that was a great team and very talented and well
Coached. Maybe you're missing the point here. The track football and wrestling programs will excel in the next four years. I also see some rising talent in basketball an baseball understand they just need some coaching. You must be a member of the 2000 state championship team congrats. You made the town proud atleast on the field.
Factsman

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

You made the town proud at least on the field. Thats part of the problem in your town. There is not alot to be proud of off the field. People should worry more about a number of problems.
missing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

i wouldnt of had anything to say about any of this if you didnt praise certian people thats the problem with this town everyone looks at a couple kids like there heros and dont pay attention to the rest of the team and no i wasnt on the 2000 team 96 97 98 if you must know
Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

All your naming is the boys there where and are alot of females who stood out but truely dolgeville only cares about the football boys
Too Bad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

It's a shame that people in this town focus only on sports. It's a shame that the school district pays big money to maintain the teams/buses/travel. It's a shame that it appears that only sports is valued among the student population.
Username

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

F#%k football!
okk

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

sports can be great at developing a strong work ethic and character and leadership skills.i also can tell you that when i went to last years band and chorus concert,my sons last year,i was very impressed with the talent there also.it was quite enjoyable,he was also an athelete at school.i think all programs help make a well rounded young person,ready for the next step
yes

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

well thought out post
jim

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

the wrestling team is looking good for next year .Are the same coach there calkins haughton treen .Is john treen comeing back .I think sumeone ask him to help them I hope he it not true

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Dolgeville Forum right now

Search the Dolgeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cosimo tangorra makes 160,00 a year!! (Jan '12) 30 min jmn 135
Review: First Baptist Church Of Little Falls 4 hr Honest Abe 212
Watering the stock 5 hr Heavy Metal 5
question 11 hr its jess 2
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 13 hr Habanero Harv 16,760
Violet Festival Parade 17 hr Bad Back 4
accident Tue WELL DUH 2
•••
•••
•••
Dolgeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dolgeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000