Dolgeville Stewarts
Sick of Stewarts

Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 9, 2011
Isn`t it a little obvious Dolgeville Stewarts audits are always off, the manager has fired how many employees for stealing because the audits are off and they are still off after firing numerous employees. It looks to me that it is the manager and her father and the Lamphere`s who are taking money and items making the audits off!!!! It`s awfully funny how she has gotten rid of all those employees is that to make herself look good? Maybe her father should pay for what he eats and drinks and the audits wouldn`t be off!!!!
Agreed

Long Eddy, NY

#2 Mar 9, 2011
VERY well said...sick of Stewart's
you know

Herkimer, NY

#3 Mar 9, 2011
There are plenty of other places in Dolgeville that could be patronized, most of which offer the same things as Stewart's - minus the bull crap. Why not just give business to some of the other businesses like Motors Inn, Easy Mart, Simply Grounds, Brix, and Ina's! Stewart's in just a money hungry corporation, they're all over, and they don't care about YOU. They can afford to lose a customer or two.
Wondering

West Leyden, NY

#4 Mar 9, 2011
If the audits keep coming up short do they offer the employees they fired their jobs back? Didn't think so!
stewarts guy

Clifton Park, NY

#5 Mar 10, 2011
that sounds like a pissed off ex employee who must of been fired but probably not what they did wrong, yeah right. You all just sit around and bitch about everyone else, just get a life, and better yet get a job. And anyone that knows Carl knows he always pays for whatever he drinks or eats and usually pays for other people also, so unless you want to talk about people to their face shut your fucking mouth dirtbags, get off your couches instead of watching your asses grow and go out and get a job. And as far as the lamphere's, anyone that knows stella knows she spends tons in that store with her scratch off fettish and probably one of the nicest people youll have an opportunity to meet and her husband Dale is also. so if your all done bitchin losers the rest of us have jobs to get to.
OG Kush

Albany, NY

#6 Mar 10, 2011
Stewart's prices on beer and cigarettes is awful. Kinney's will always beat 'em!
OG Kush

Albany, NY

#7 Mar 10, 2011
Sorry for the repeat. Was trying to correct my grammar mistake! Not that anyone probably gives a sh-t on this message board! Most of the comments are pretty incoherent and rife with spelling and grammar mistakes.
yum

West Leyden, NY

#9 Mar 26, 2011
I love their hot dogs!!
Coolio

Little Falls, NY

#10 Mar 27, 2011
Gotta wonder about that stash of lottery tickets already printed that they try to pawn off on you all of the time. I took 2 like an idiot, and BOTH of them had the same numbers.
Curious

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Mar 28, 2011
That is a first...female or male that tried pawning them?
Coolio

Little Falls, NY

#12 Mar 29, 2011
It's happened a few times. I ask for a ticket and the girl tries to give me one that's already been printed out. They're hanging on the counter, on one of those 'trees' with the clips for holding bags of chips or something.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Aug 6, 2012
I always, steal a pack of twizzler's, ding dong's, and a diet coke when I roll through! Audit my fat ass is what I say. I can fit a half gallon of ice cream in my stomach roll....holla fool!
Stewarts customer

United States

#14 Aug 9, 2012
yum wrote:
I love their hot dogs!!
I Love Their Flavored Coffee's!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herkimer Football 3 hr Blue Crew 41
Football 6 hr White trash reneg... 6
Asha bonavita 22 hr Know her but not ... 2
Ridgerunners poker run (Feb '15) Wed Beware 27
Dan Nellis Wed Mchammer 15
Dolgeville fire department Nov 14 Chief Dodge Retired 25
Jimmy Useless Jaikin Nov 10 Investigation 6

Dolgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance