we see you

Herkimer, NY

#59 Oct 5, 2012
We will be watching all of you, cameras in hand! In time you will be caught. Insurance Companies are on alert! Time to pay the piper.
bunchadramaqueen s

Fort Plain, NY

#61 Oct 6, 2012
@ nobobodyyouknow thanks for the post. These losers on here throwing names and whinning are nothing but pigs. Disablities come in all forms, it's really BS to see scum bags picking at the disabled especially in this day and age. I'm sure there is abuse but why not let those with PHD's and knowledge do the judging, not a bunch of brain dead farts from dolgeville. From my experience in life those that are quick to pass judgements are usually the ones with true issues, trying to get the eyes off of themselves.
Randys daughter

Locke, NY

#62 Oct 6, 2012
So I don't waste my time on this site but someone brought it to my attention that my fathers name was being thrown around here!! Not that it's anyone's business, but to whomever is trash talking my father, YOU'RE CLUELESS!! My father went in for surgery about 8 years ago, to have 3 titanium plates put in his neck! Hmm i dont have a phd but i know the neck is NOT your back! He was supposed to go back to work 8 weeks later!! Complications from surgery left him disabled, out of his control!! He could have been paralyzed, or died never seeing his children or grandchildren grow up! My father was one of the hardest working men I have ever met in my life! You think he wanted this?! Think again! And in regards to my parents adopting children,again NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! For your information, my parents have adopted EVERY foster child they have brought into our family! They want to give these children a better life, and to show them unconditional love! If that's wrong of them, so be it! People need to grow up, and leave inncocent people alone, and stop hiding behind a computer screen! If you wanna run your mouth do it about people that deserve it!
wondering

Ontario, NY

#63 Oct 8, 2012
did'nt see a post about adopting kids not even a mention of subject,
Mad

Herkimer, NY

#64 Oct 8, 2012
All I got to say is leave Randy and his family alone .they are great people.you want to talk about shit look at your doors.
You are kidding

Cortland, NY

#65 Oct 8, 2012
good for the village wrote:
good ol democrats !! gotta love them.
Do your homework before embarrassing yourself. Workmen's comp and disability are a state function. They are not federally mandated programs. The programs are run by Democrats and Republicans.
Randys daughter

Locke, NY

#66 Oct 8, 2012
wondering wrote:
did'nt see a post about adopting kids not even a mention of subject,
It was in the comment trashing my father! Read The entire comment!!
Zero turn

Tully, NY

#67 Oct 8, 2012
How about the guy that mows grass with Kevin Deluca. On disability but can push a lawn mower for cash 6 months of the year. Hope he reports his income to social sevices.
Fulmont

Cicero, NY

#68 Oct 9, 2012
Did anyone else read the article about the disabled pot farmer? He was harvesting weed on river road in minden but was able to outrun the police to center st in st johnsville. Must be another hidden disability thing. Your tax dollars at work if you pay taxes.
Billy Joe Bob

Herkimer, NY

#69 Oct 10, 2012
Aint got no pride people that fake that they cant work. Stand up and be a man, stop pulling the wool over comin folks eyes. Shame on you!
Bone hugger

Tully, NY

#70 Nov 5, 2012
It must be a miracle. People on disability but can carry deer out of the woods and brag about it. What a drain on the rest of us!
hoponit

New York, NY

#71 Nov 5, 2012
How about Dick Congdon, STILL ON DISABILITY and will milk the system the rest of his life so we can pay for his new trucks every couple of years. Amazing how he can always be HELPING out the Amish. Sick of paying his bills!
We see you

Herkimer, NY

#72 Nov 6, 2012
Bone hugger wrote:
It must be a miracle. People on disability but can carry deer out of the woods and brag about it. What a drain on the rest of us!
What, did Joe get a deer. I'll have to give him a call.
We see you

Herkimer, NY

#73 Nov 18, 2012
Yep, I think Joe got his deer. Disabled and all.
yup

Fort Plain, NY

#74 Nov 19, 2012
FOR SHAME a disabled person wanting to have some what of a life. How dare they catch and eat their own food!
We see you

Herkimer, NY

#75 Nov 19, 2012
yup wrote:
FOR SHAME a disabled person wanting to have some what of a life. How dare they catch and eat their own food!
If they can go out and hunt. They can find a job like the rest of us.
How dare they say they can't when they really can!!!!!
Rookie268

Herkimer, NY

#76 Nov 19, 2012
X-RAYS and MRI's show the real stories. When the Doc's don't want to operate for fear that it could put you in a wheelchair and cost them a lawsuit. I never asked for this. I loved my work.
Resume

Tully, NY

#77 Nov 20, 2012
yup wrote:
If they can hunt animals they can hunt for a job. Then buy their own food instead of using food stamps.
We see you

Herkimer, NY

#78 Nov 20, 2012
Most people have problems, back, knees, hips...and so on. So you change your line of work and find a differant kind of job. Sitting at home and milking that you have a problem, than when you want to, going out hunting or what ever it might be, is a cop out! Where is your pride! Yea we know how you brag about other people paying your way. That you get more now than when you worked. We,ll mister diabled hunter, I hope your ready for what may be next.
we see you

Herkimer, NY

#79 Nov 20, 2012
There are people in wheel chairs that work. Get off your lazy butts and get a job. If you can hunt you can work! JOE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
little falls farmers market 1 hr Greed is power 18
Diane Crimmins Welfare Fraud (May '12) 1 hr Cindy 33
School Teachers for School Board 2 hr Yankee fan 39
George Eissler 2 hr anonymous 6
rock is dead 3 hr Jammer 4
Jamo's Restaurant & Bar grand opening! 4 hr bojive 99
Tom Gallagher 5 hr Pants on fire 7
More from around the web

Dolgeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE