Herkimer, NY

#3 Jul 14, 2012
good ol democrats !! gotta love them.
Oops

Cortland, NY

#4 Jul 14, 2012
good for the village wrote:
good ol democrats !! gotta love them.
This has been going on with both Republican and Democratic presidents, govenors, etc. The problem isn't party specific.
Obummer

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Oops wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been going on with both Republican and Democratic presidents, govenors, etc. The problem isn't party specific.
You are right with regards to political parties. But you have to wonder why these social sevices program dispersments have doubled under the current administration. Something is wrong with the thought process when you lay off firemen,policemen and highway maintenance workers but throw money at lazy crybabies most of whom make poor life decisions.
Great

Cortland, NY

#6 Jul 15, 2012
Obummer wrote:
<quoted text>You are right with regards to political parties. But you have to wonder why these social sevices program dispersments have doubled under the current administration. Something is wrong with the thought process when you lay off firemen,policemen and highway maintenance workers but throw money at lazy crybabies most of whom make poor life decisions.
State the source of your statistics please. Don't just throw out numbers to sound intelligent. What social services are you referring to?
Obummer

Liverpool, NY

#7 Jul 15, 2012
Great wrote:
<quoted text>
State the source of your statistics please. Don't just throw out numbers to sound intelligent. What social services are you referring to?
Shut your computer off and try reading the written word.The numbers are there if your look for them. Not trying to sound intelligent just stating facts so stop the scorn.I will try to help you along, start with the food stamp numbers and the list goes on.
bop

Herkimer, NY

#14 Jul 16, 2012
Turn them in then. Nithing can get done until people step up. The companies have private investigators to look into them as well as nys. Its up to you!
bath salt users

Herkimer, NY

#16 Jul 16, 2012
he should load up with the salts
Billy Joe Bob

Little Falls, NY

#17 Jul 16, 2012
Dang fools smoken something they should be putting in thier bath water. aint seen anything like it.
citizen

Herkimer, NY

#18 Jul 16, 2012
yes and i live with my disables husband and have been physically and mentally unable to work now for over 2 years under Dr.s orders and now have a lawyer helping me try to get disability. and i see what they are talking about. we get 16.00 on food stamp can you believe it.
we live on a house hold of under 1500.00 a month and get that for food stamps. and i watch others get disability and work on cars and roofs and do stuff that you shouldn't be doing if they have a bad back. but they seem able to do that and lung furniture in the house by them selves as well. but yet i am unable to get any help at all. you are right. all my life i have worked at least one job if not two or three at the same time and this is what i get. i can't do anything or even get help that i need.
know it alls

Fort Plain, NY

#21 Jul 16, 2012
Not saying there aren't frauds out there but you folks bashing everyone on topix, one word comes to mind, COWARDS!
gotta laugh

Brockton, MA

#24 Jul 16, 2012
A 429er sayin his parents raised him right. lol daddy says duhya anything goes yeehaw and yer momma b a church nut. rofl
Lifeguard

Tully, NY

#25 Jul 17, 2012
It must be healing water, I have never seen so many people on disability with bad backs, necks and shoulders swimming like they are in the olympics. They did stop long enough to smoke a cigarette and drink beer from time to time on the taxpayer. What a bunch of bottom feeders.
Speller

New York, NY

#26 Jul 17, 2012
know it alls wrote:
Not saying there aren't frauds out there but you folks bashing everyone on topix, one word comes to mind, COWARDS!
:You must be one of those abusing the system too or you wouldn't be posting that response.
Billy Joe Bob

Little Falls, NY

#27 Jul 17, 2012
It seems that disability is the leading form of income for you Dolgeville folk. Don't have much pride taken easy way out. When common folk get tired of being used you slackers will get whats coming to you! YOU'LL GET NOTHEN!
Education

Herkimer, NY

#28 Jul 17, 2012
To much football when they were younger LMFAO! Or did the scum bags even play, most likely a ball boy, all grown up now. And can't work.
bop

Herkimer, NY

#30 Jul 17, 2012
You call their employer they filed comp with and let them know and then you call nys atty general. Both will do seperate investigations.
we see you

Little Falls, NY

#31 Jul 17, 2012
Thank You I will. It needs to stop.
A bunch of losers

Verona, NY

#32 Jul 18, 2012
we see you wrote:
On our street we have Nadine and Joe milking the system. And they don't care, just ask them they will tell you. Watch how active they are during hunting season! I needs to stop. Who do you call?
To report fraud call thr Office Of Temporary And Disability Assistance 1 800 269 0271 . You do not have to give your name. Also note the word (Temporary) what a joke once these bums get on the poor people program they do not get off. No wonder 66% of our taxes go to social services and the country is broke.
JESUS

Fort Plain, NY

#33 Jul 18, 2012
And here I thought I was the only one that could pass judgement onto others. Looks like some small town wheaty eatin rednecks know everything about everyone. Must be nice to be so perfect, please come sit with me on my thrown, we'll all cast stones. Of course your stones will be ones of ignorance and jealousy but none the less stones. I have to wonder with all the comments and "know it all attitudes" how many of you are sucking off the system? Don't have anything else better to do, like get a real job?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#34 Jul 18, 2012
JESUS wrote:
And here I thought I was the only one that could pass judgement onto others. Looks like some small town wheaty eatin rednecks know everything about everyone. Must be nice to be so perfect, please come sit with me on my thrown, we'll all cast stones. Of course your stones will be ones of ignorance and jealousy but none the less stones. I have to wonder with all the comments and "know it all attitudes" how many of you are sucking off the system? Don't have anything else better to do, like get a real job?
Yep, read your last sentence buddy. So you don't have a real job, you are on here? It only takes minutes to get on here and stir the pot up a bit, then go to work! And you can't spell anyways, it is a throne is it not? LOL, I love this place!! Oops, got to get to work now..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trash on w german 1 hr Digusted 3
Here we go again Little Falls 2 hr Just Saying 125
Filthy Falls 4th 3 hr abc 7
Dan enea 4 hr local boy 7
erasing this "what u nervous" Thu medtech2 8
Robbin Lebing Kinney Jul 2 L Austin Jr 1
School Taxes Jul 1 Tommy 11
More from around the web

Dolgeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE