Athletic Director and football coach
stunned

Ilion, NY

#32 Nov 26, 2012
I'm just set back by the fact that a 20 year employee of Dolgeville Central School may have lost their job and all most of you can think about is who is going to take over the coaching spot. This town really needs to get a new hobby. Its just high school football. Your giving all of us a real bad name.
hmm

Little Falls, NY

#34 Nov 26, 2012
stunned wrote:
I'm just set back by the fact that a 20 year employee of Dolgeville Central School may have lost their job and all most of you can think about is who is going to take over the coaching spot. This town really needs to get a new hobby. Its just high school football. Your giving all of us a real bad name.
If he did lose his job he did something horribly wrong. He's a tenured teacher with seniority.
notsure

Little Falls, NY

#35 Nov 27, 2012
i think he's just lost the coaching position..
hummmmm

New York, NY

#36 Nov 27, 2012
If he lost the coaching position then he most likely lost the AD postion as well. Hopefully for his sake he can at least retain his teaching position to protect his pension.
Student athlete

Philadelphia, PA

#38 Nov 27, 2012
At the award ceremony last week, the football players combined average was slightly over 96. The girls soccer combined average was only 92. We may be athletes but don't stereotype us into being the "dumb jocks". Connolly always tells us school first, football second.
DCS Fan

Bronx, NY

#40 Nov 27, 2012
Anyone that has coached football, would realize that the head coach needs to be in the building. It should be somebody that has a relationship with all stakeholders in the community. It should be somebody who can hold players, coaches, and parents accountable for thier actions. People need to realize that community memebers on here who do not know exactly what is going on and pass judgement without factual information obviously does not know what they are talking about. Say what you want about Chris and his matters and philsophy outside of school. He cares and does as much for them as he can. We just have to hope Reynolds and the board of education does the right thing with this, and the best qualified candidate is hired whomever that shall be. Hopefully Chris will be fine and can retain his position, if not, do what is right for the players and athletes in the school.
school

Needham, MA

#41 Nov 28, 2012
Has Chris been @ school this week? Ask your kids.
hummmmm

New York, NY

#42 Nov 28, 2012
NO
townie

Ilion, NY

#43 Nov 28, 2012
I heard they are goingto get rid of football all together and to save money.

Syracuse, NY

#44 Nov 28, 2012
townie wrote:
I heard they are goingto get rid of football all together and to save money.
Dolgeville getting rid of football? Yeah, okay.
hummmmm

New York, NY

#45 Nov 28, 2012
Vollyball first, then baseball but never FOOTBALL !!!
Wyman Dooley

Rome, NY

#47 Nov 28, 2012
Mr. Connolly is NOT back at school. A sub is currently teaching in his place!! The Superintendent is the current AD from what I heard.
outside the box

Belmont, MA

#48 Nov 28, 2012
You all need to let it go and worry about your own lives.
badelf

Little Falls, NY

#51 Nov 28, 2012
give them enough rope and they hang themselves,too much kiss and tell!
uhhh

Geneva, NY

#52 Nov 28, 2012
hummmmm wrote:
Vollyball first, then baseball but never FOOTBALL !!!
The volleyball does better than the football I don't think they would cut it
outside the box

Belmont, MA

#53 Nov 28, 2012
To all you gossip junkies: Unless you have spoken directly to CC or the superintendent, you don't know the truth, so why get on here and spread a bunch of BS about someone who has never done anything to you.... Do you really get off insulting other people?? If you do, then YOU are the ones with the real problems and should seek some professional help.
No excuse

Little Falls, NY

#54 Nov 28, 2012
outside the box wrote:
To all you gossip junkies: Unless you have spoken directly to CC or the superintendent, you don't know the truth, so why get on here and spread a bunch of BS about someone who has never done anything to you.... Do you really get off insulting other people?? If you do, then YOU are the ones with the real problems and should seek some professional help.
Because that's what people do on this idiotic site. Fools and gossip mongers. No lifers.
The Truth

Anonymous Proxy

#59 Nov 29, 2012
Well I talked to conally myself so I think I would know.
The Truth

Anonymous Proxy

#61 Nov 29, 2012
oh pa leeze wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, if that was the case you would at least know him well enough to spell his name correctly.
It's closer then some people would write it.
hummmmm

New York, NY

#62 Nov 29, 2012
So everyone can get it right henceforth- Connolly
the way it will be spelled when this all comes out in the newpapers and TV!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
e_r_i_c_a 11 min Here we go again 5
Auto reconditioning 44 min Six Sixty six 10
Hillary for President Petition for recount 1 hr Bend Over For Trump 143
Town of Herkimer 1 hr Herkimer Dems 13
Oesj elementary principal 2 hr Dopey 4
Piccolo 2 hr LF Man 9
Novak in jail again 5 hr Nemo 1

Dolgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance