Athletic Director and football coach

Posted in the Dolgeville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dolgeville ole timer

Little Falls, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2012
I've heard recently that Connely has been fired as both head coach and athletic director. Any news on this?
tell all

Ilion, NY

#2 Nov 22, 2012
I've heard that he might be fired as a teacher as well. Its the rumer thats going around in LF. Don't know if it's true.
Nelly

Ilion, NY

#3 Nov 22, 2012
I'm sure Chris will be fine. You know how rummers are!
team mate

Vernon, NY

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Uncle Wiggley wrote:
IF these rumors ARE true, again IF they are true, then who would be the new Athletic Director and Head Football Coach???? Ideas anyone.......
Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry !!!!! Come back
what

Little Falls, NY

#6 Nov 23, 2012
What would he have done to be fired?
i wish

Herkimer, NY

#7 Nov 23, 2012
team mate wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry !!!!! Come back
as much as everyone in dolgeville including me would love for Jerry to come back i dont see it happening. He has a job with the Syracuse University Football team and probably gets paid a good chunk. I doubt he would drop everything and come back to dolgeville but who knows. If it happenes though i will be ecstatic. The team we are gunna have the next few years can win at least 2 sectionals with Walczak coaching.

PLEASE COME BACK JERRY!!!!!!!
tell all

Ilion, NY

#8 Nov 24, 2012
I haven't heard. But you can tell something is wrong when you talk to Chris. He's not telling.
ya know

Little Falls, NY

#9 Nov 24, 2012
perhaps they are sick of him screwing half the female staff ..
fingers crossed

Fort Plain, NY

#15 Nov 24, 2012
@ I wish....Jerry does work for SU, and the only association he has with the football team, is to make sure that the players get to their classes. He is a glorified monitor, of sorts..He gets paid a modest salary, but gets free SU football tickets...Good ones!! That is payment enough for him!
Also, Jerry has inquired about coming back to help out the football team in the past, but someone didn't feel they needed his help. Just maybe, he could come back at some sort of capacity!!
i wish

Herkimer, NY

#16 Nov 25, 2012
fingers crossed wrote:
@ I wish....Jerry does work for SU, and the only association he has with the football team, is to make sure that the players get to their classes. He is a glorified monitor, of sorts..He gets paid a modest salary, but gets free SU football tickets...Good ones!! That is payment enough for him!
Also, Jerry has inquired about coming back to help out the football team in the past, but someone didn't feel they needed his help. Just maybe, he could come back at some sort of capacity!!
well now the person that didnt want his help is gone so maybe
what

Little Falls, NY

#17 Nov 25, 2012
Very quiet I'm not too sure he's in trouble. Would be all over if he was.
Fit Tony

New York, NY

#18 Nov 25, 2012
People in Dolgeville wouldn't care if he was Jerry Sandusky if he won more games.....
SU Fan

Bronx, NY

#19 Nov 25, 2012
I have spoken with Jerry, he believes we should bring Mike Miller back into the program. He has proven himself as a high school football coach at a young age.
Agreed

Lee Center, NY

#20 Nov 26, 2012
SU Fan wrote:
I have spoken with Jerry, he believes we should bring Mike Miller back into the program. He has proven himself as a high school football coach at a young age.
I agree with Mike Miller, another good one would be Jason Izzo!!
Just not one of the guys that are currently on the staff. Chris has ruined them all..
Wyman Dooley

Rome, NY

#21 Nov 26, 2012
I think coach Z would be a great head coach!He is a teacher at the school, the kids like him and he knows football!!

Anonymous Proxy

#22 Nov 26, 2012
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Mike Miller, another good one would be Jason Izzo!!
Just not one of the guys that are currently on the staff. Chris has ruined them all..
You're wrong any other of those coaches would do a fine job. Especially Wilcox, he was a coach when dolgeville won states so he obviously knows what he's doing.
outside the box

Boston, MA

#25 Nov 26, 2012
This is all inappropriate! The kids in this community should not be subjected to all this garbage. Worry about your own damn lives. I'm sure if you took a good look at your own lives you would find something to improve. Spreading rumors about others doesn't exactly make you look like winners. Grow up and deal with your own issues!
on looker

Ilion, NY

#26 Nov 26, 2012
I would not count Chris out just yet. At this point all this is just rummers. I would hate to think this is all because the football team had a bad year. It wouldn't say much for this village or School system if it did. We will all have to sit back and see what happens. In the mean time all should stop this linch mob ad take care of your own.
Dolgeville ole timer

United States

#30 Nov 26, 2012
Coach z is my pick
ole guy

Ardsley, NY

#31 Nov 26, 2012
Dolgeville ole timer wrote:
Coach z is my pick
Not gonna happen Wein or Daukountas possibly the miller kid if he moves back home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dolgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New girl at North Hudson 8 hr North Hudson 1
Perv in town 16 hr Frank 2
from me 22 hr Disgusted 2
bruce Sat Bruce 8
Bobbi jo Getman soon to be graseel again May 26 utica 1
Economic Hope May 24 Glass House 12
Fyi May 23 Beonthelookout 10

Dolgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance