Review: Classic Quality Painting

Review: Classic Quality Painting

Posted in the Dodgeville Forum

Nancy

Lodi, WI

#1 Aug 9, 2009
Very high quality work. A pleasure to do business with.
Classic Quality

Hartford, WI

#5 Jul 26, 2017
Not a fan in Spring Green wrote:
We should have written this review two years ago after this guy painted the entire interior of our house. Or maybe the fact that it is over two years later, and we're still mad, should say something about him and his workmanship. He's all promises in the beginning, and then the excuses start coming. The paint he used was subpar quality (he'll deny this) and the walls were not properly prepped before painting which left dust clumps on the surface. He also denied this, saying that must have been underneath the original layer of paint and was not his fault. Not to mention that he did a supremely crappy job of "fixing" the wall texture in spots. He swore he had experience with this and could do it well but it looks worse than ever. Proceed with caution and don't be sucked into his sales pitch. It makes my husband and I sick to this day every time we see a new spot where paint is peeling. Oh, and did I mention that the job was not finished on time? Again, more excuses from him as to why he was delayed, and those issues were never his fault. Lesson to him: Don't promise something that you can't deliver on!
False review under investigation. If I operated like this I would not be in business for 20 years with hundreds of satisfied customers. I would NEVER leave a job that someone was unhappy with without correcting the problem and making it right. They talk about false amature mistakes that I have never made. Why pay for a job you do not like then wait 2 years to leave a review without getting the problem fixed? No one would pay for a poor job and live with it, they would have refused to pay until it was made right. I strive for perfection on every job and treat every house as if it were my own. I consider every customer a friend and would never want them to be unhappy with my work. Please call me so we can talk about this. Do not be a hater hiding in the internet shadows, let's talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WKOW Idol auditions Oct '17 Risa Raymond 1
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 so you know 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Dodgeville, WI (Jan '12) May '15 Anon 3
Review: Bigler Cleaning Services (Jan '15) Jan '15 Dave 1
News Report: Docs often escape punishment for medica... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Jeremy Engdahl-Jo... 1
Debate: Romney-Ryan - Dodgeville, WI (Sep '12) Sep '12 Joseph l 1

Dodgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dodgeville Mortgages