Lands' End chief departs Sears

Lands' End chief departs Sears

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 1, 2008, titled Lands' End chief departs Sears. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

David McCreight stepped down as head of Sears Holdings Corp.'s Lands' End subsidiary Tuesday, to accept the No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

amber kilgore

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2008
I have been working with sears for 2years and in that time I was promoted from cashier to manager of all cashiers.The position took of like wild fire. I figured they had to trian me at some point. The weeks went by and i still had no trianing other than computer lessons.I soon relized that this is the way sears does things. Needless to say after 4 long months of hell i choose to step down!I still work for sears as a cashier. I am not sure that this company has much life left. If it did then why is everyone steping done or leaving?I dont have the answers but, some day we will all know. lets get real, you no its bad when 50% of your customers say that the whole city is talking about the store closing.Yes i know how rumers work but for everyone to say the same thing, pluse my store manager is going crazy she hasnt smiled for months. we all know she gets paid well so why is she looking for another job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 so you know 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Dodgeville, WI (Jan '12) May '15 Anon 3
Review: Bigler Cleaning Services (Jan '15) Jan '15 Dave 1
News Report: Docs often escape punishment for medica... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Jeremy Engdahl-Jo... 1
Debate: Romney-Ryan - Dodgeville, WI (Sep '12) Sep '12 Joseph l 1
Gideon Ashmore (Oct '09) Sep '12 Roger Ashnore 5

Dodgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dodgeville Mortgages