Debating philosophies

Debating philosophies

There are 1 comment on the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story from Mar 10, 2008, titled Debating philosophies. In it, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that:

The candidates in this year's race for a seat on the state Supreme Court sparred over differences in their judicial philosophies in a Dodgeville forum Sunday, but agreed about the negative influence of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Lloyd Johnson

Faribault, MN

#1 Mar 10, 2008
I have a case, CV-2006-108, which judge Gableman continues to leave open in order to deny us our right of access to our property, this case will be going to the federal courts to enforce my easement "right-away" road, which the adjoining propety owner moved into an illeagly filled wetland,,,,and Judge Gableman and the Wi. D.N.R. turns a blind eye to.
never invest money in Burnett County with Gableman sitting as a judge, he take your property rights away....What happens when the wetland is ordered restored by the Wisconsin D.N.R.: My propety lose's it's access road, I would never invest in northern Wiscsonsin with Judges like Gableman around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Classic Quality Painting (Aug '09) Jul '17 Classic Quality 2
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 so you know 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Dodgeville, WI (Jan '12) May '15 Anon 3
Review: Bigler Cleaning Services (Jan '15) Jan '15 Dave 1
News Report: Docs often escape punishment for medica... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Jeremy Engdahl-Jo... 1
Debate: Romney-Ryan - Dodgeville, WI (Sep '12) Sep '12 Joseph l 1

Dodgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dodgeville Mortgages