Wise car care can carry you a long way

Wise car care can carry you a long way

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Wise car care can carry you a long way. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

My first car, a 9-year-old, peeling-blue Ford I bought before my junior year in college, lasted me the two years I needed it to hold a part-time job until graduation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Joseph

Lindenhurst, NY

#1 Oct 15, 2007
I am amazed at how much money people waste on cars. Its one thing, if you are retired, or very wealthy it does not matter. But I have friends who are not investing for retirement but making $500 a month car payments while I still drive a paid off 2000 model.
Sound Advice

Miami, FL

#2 Oct 15, 2007
In this land of glitz and flash where new is always better, I fear the sound advice espoused here will fall on many a deaf ear. All that home equity means we can all live beyond our means, right?
happy pappy

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Oct 15, 2007
hi love u all
HELP

Lake Worth, FL

#4 Oct 15, 2007
12 min ago
BSO we will find you wrote:
Police Seek Truck That Tossed Kittens From Window
(CBS4) FT. LAUDERDALE Imagine driving down the road and actually witnessing someone throw tiny, defenseless kittens from the window of a moving car. It's a horrific thought to most anybody and it happened Monday in Fort Lauderdale.
Police have issued a be on the lookout for BOLO a white pickup truck with
Florida tag number R78 6IZ.
Police say someone in that truck was seen throwing as many as three kittens from the moving vehicle in the 2000 block of West Commercial Boulevard near the entrance to Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport.
Motorists who witnessed the kittens being tossed out the window shortly before 11:00 a.m. quickly called police.
So far, theres no word on the condition of the kittens.
YES....we need to get this post out all over the internet and on the Sun Sentinel home page online and in the Miami Herald. All 3 kittens were dead on I-95 by the time people were able to help, but the rescuers did find the MOM.. a beautiful declawed, front and back, beautiful cat.. she was scraped up pretty well, but sounded like she will be OK.. Definitely need to find that moron and be sure he is punished.. That is unthinkable. There were witnesses......Get that plate number out there...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WKOW Idol auditions Oct '17 Risa Raymond 1
Review: Classic Quality Painting (Aug '09) Jul '17 Classic Quality 2
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 so you know 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Dodgeville, WI (Jan '12) May '15 Anon 3
Review: Bigler Cleaning Services (Jan '15) Jan '15 Dave 1
News Report: Docs often escape punishment for medica... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Jeremy Engdahl-Jo... 1

Dodgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dodgeville Mortgages